Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Help Me With My Brand New Laptop! (aspire 3680) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me With My Brand New Laptop! (aspire 3680) (899 Views)

My Brand New Lenovo Laptop Is Giving Me Problem, Pls Help!!! / My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? / Changing Of System Language(my Brand Labtop) - Am In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With My Brand New Laptop! (aspire 3680) by rufaai(m): 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2007
Help me!,

I bought a new laptop, Acer Aspire 3680 with mostly everyting (DVD Writer, WLAN and Bluetooth) but when I on my bluetooth using the bluetooth button, it just says No Device

I was adviced to look for the driver on the internet (acer.com), may be it is the fault of the driver. So, I am right now on the search for the driver. I am not sure should the case!

I need your help and assistance please,  Help Me!
Re: Help Me With My Brand New Laptop! (aspire 3680) by Iyomike(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2007
Hi,
Is it running on vista or WinXp?. Most Acer laptops that come with Vista pre-installled have problems when they are installed with WinXp. They don't come with Drivers CD as does most laptops.

If you ask me Acer is problematic

mike
Re: Help Me With My Brand New Laptop! (aspire 3680) by Iyomike(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2007
Go to this link to get the required driver for your bluetooth if its running on Win Xp

http://www.driverstock.com/Acer-Aspire-3680-driver-download/4-21-12861/index.html
Re: Help Me With My Brand New Laptop! (aspire 3680) by anusule(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2007
did the specification of the laptop describe any bluetooth feature? undecided
most aspire laptops have a bluetooth button. but there is no bluetooth device grin
Re: Help Me With My Brand New Laptop! (aspire 3680) by rufaai(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2007
Thanks!

The system came with Visa Home Basic preinstalled, I dont know. When ever I start it, it still wants to finish intalling drivers. But It never concludes, only tells me to go to www.acer.com for more information. Then I've to use taskmanager to end it!

Well, I am now trying to download the driver from acer.com! - I dont know whether it will solve the problem!

@ Iyo mika!

Thanks for the site, It helps alot. But the file is too much for me to download 144MB!

@ Anusule

Yes! It has bluetooth in its specifications. You may confirm at http://www.acer.co.za

Thanks all, but I've not yet get solution, Need more help!

Another thing is keyboard configuration! - My "@" is not on at 2 though it is shown there! I have to use the " key close to the enter key!
How do I change keyboard config?

Help!

(1) (Reply)

Social Implication Of Computers / I Need System Deep Freezer / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.