Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Were They Right To Have Sacked The Gateman? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Were They Right To Have Sacked The Gateman? (3236 Views)

Sacked Today For Being 'too Introverted', Unfair? / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / Be The Judge! Were They Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were They Right To Have Sacked The Gateman? by spicyv1(f): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
AjanleKoko:

You know, I had to do a double take on this your post sha. shocked
You sure you don't want to read it again, edit it or something? undecided

It did not even occur to me at the time that I was responding to this that the said post I responded to was posted by Ajanlekoko! My disappointment reached its peak upon my realization!
Re: Were They Right To Have Sacked The Gateman? by obowunmi(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
AjanleKoko:

You know, I had to do a double take on this your post sha. shocked
You sure you don't want to read it again, edit it or something? undecided

Spicy V is already in love. She doesn't want to insult me so she turns her aggression to you. Sorry my brother, love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Were They Right To Have Sacked The Gateman? by AjanleKoko: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
spicy v:

It did not even occur to me at the time that I was responding to this that the said post I responded to was posted by Ajanlekoko! My disappointment reached its peak upon my realization!

You take yourself a bit too seriously. undecided

1 Like

Re: Were They Right To Have Sacked The Gateman? by spicyv1(f): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
AjanleKoko:

You take yourself a bit too seriously. undecided

I will agree with you on this one! @ Obowunmi: I know I said I wouldn't respond to your posts anymore but your last post got my ribs cracking! You are one funny boy, I wonder why I ever took you seriously.
Re: Were They Right To Have Sacked The Gateman? by obowunmi(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
Love is a beautiful thing.

Boss man Ajanlekoko, on behalf of my pumpkin pie spicy v, abeg no vex sir.
Re: Were They Right To Have Sacked The Gateman? by AjanleKoko: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
obowunmi: Love is a beautiful thing.

Boss man Ajanlekoko, on behalf of my pumpkin pie spicy v, abeg no vex sir.

Vex ke. At all.
Just creeped out a little embarassed
Re: Were They Right To Have Sacked The Gateman? by obowunmi(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Vex ke. At all.
Just creeped out a little embarassed

Na love dey shack am.
Re: Were They Right To Have Sacked The Gateman? by sharpman1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
Assuming the gate man used his discretion..........and called for the manager.......then it happened that he was kidnapped by the supposed customer..........what would be the reaction of the management?
Re: Were They Right To Have Sacked The Gateman? by obowunmi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
He will be roasted with petrol and tire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Hr Professionals / I Will Teach You How To Make Money Daily Through Facebook Free / Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.