Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,394 members, 7,826,527 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

What Would U Do If D Person You Are In Love With Turns Out 2 Be Transgender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do If D Person You Are In Love With Turns Out 2 Be Transgender (948 Views)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) / What Do You Call D Person You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do If D Person You Are In Love With Turns Out 2 Be Transgender by rinora(f): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
Dear people,wat would u do if u find out that,the babe or guy u supposedly have fallen head and heels in love with is actually a transgender,who did not tell u initially at d start of the relationship but u later got to find out like a few months after,and within dat period dat u dint know,u are already so in love like you have never loved before in ur life,and u can already feel you can't love another like you love dis person,wat would u do?am talking about the kind of transgender dat has gone through surgeries and u can't find any trace of dr previous gender in dem anymore,except if dey tell you
Re: What Would U Do If D Person You Are In Love With Turns Out 2 Be Transgender by omega25red(m): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
sounds like an episode of jerry springer.

you have three choices
1. you can do nothing
2. beat the hell out of the he she and leave
3. beat the hell out of the he she and leave

oh yeah note that one of the choices makes you gay as a 2 dollar bill
Re: What Would U Do If D Person You Are In Love With Turns Out 2 Be Transgender by kaydibs(f): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
ℓ♥vξ is over rated. Its never that serious. If it were me I would leave d freak of nature
Re: What Would U Do If D Person You Are In Love With Turns Out 2 Be Transgender by Craigston: 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Just for the roll call.
Registrar: Craigston?
Me: Present.
Well, God created a man and a woman, not a man and a transgender. So I'll find a woman.
Re: What Would U Do If D Person You Are In Love With Turns Out 2 Be Transgender by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 17, 2015
It's simple
You just have to stop being in love with them
Re: What Would U Do If D Person You Are In Love With Turns Out 2 Be Transgender by sankky: 1:27am On Jan 17, 2015
You mean like Ms Sahhara ?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Can You Say About This? / Ladies & Gentlemen,pls What Do Ladies In This Era Want In A Man? / Pure Out Your Mind Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.