Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,856 members, 7,841,226 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (110234 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by eddyhaze(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pls what's the strategy? I will be glad if u explained it to me, thanks!

Optimisticgondy: In fact, u've really tried for us by releasing a strategy that works like talisman of Indian here. Even if u decide to charge anyone 1m naira, that'll be the price for the time they can't spend on exploring the strategy and I don't see any offence in doing that..even in Freetown, nothing is free. Wishing everyone the greenest pips into their accounts this month.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
eddyhaze: Pls what's the strategy? I will be glad if u explained it to me, thanks!

seye15627: @ Optimisticgondy, pls av tried to use the forexpros methd u described, on my phone but its been failing so please can u tell me the best way to use it. I would appreciate.
read Roughlagos' posts, including mine, you'll get it all.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mikel2020: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
Optimisticgondy: won my first 1hr bet on GU at the beginning of this session. Waiting for the rresult of the second in 5 mins time

@optimisticgondy @rightlagos ao u dey? ao is trading today ? My ogas abeg on that forexpros ooo. Can i still place bet , let say for example NZD/USD on 15mins TF and either summary or indicator or moving average shows neutral i.e one of them shows neutral and the rest show let say buy BUT on the other TF let say 3omins and 1omins all show strong buy .What do u think about the trade? It is gud to go (gud to trade ) or i wait till the neutral in the 15mins frame turn to strong buy? what of market sentiment ? re we not to put it into consideration?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by seye15627(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
Optimisticgondy: read Roughlagos' posts, including mine, you'll get it all.
thanks boss.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
mikel2020:

@optimisticgondy @rightlagos ao u dey? ao is trading today ? My ogas abeg on that forexpros ooo. Can i still place bet , let say for example NZD/USD on 15mins TF and either summary or indicator or moving average shows neutral i.e one of them shows neutral and the rest show let say buy BUT on the other TF let say 3omins and 1omins all show strong buy .What do u think about the trade? It is gud to go (gud to trade ) or i wait till the neutral in the 15mins frame turn to strong buy? what of market sentiment ? re we not to put it into consideration?
Anytime you are going to place a bet for 15 mins rise or fall, it'd be better to enter when all indicators and moving averages on 5mins, 10mins, 15mins and 30mins show Strong Buy/Strong Sell.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mikel2020: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Anytime you are going to place a bet for 15 mins rise or fall, it'd be better to enter when all indicators and moving averages on 5mins, 10mins, 15mins and 30mins show Strong Buy/Strong Sell.

Thanks my great oga. Dont you think any other thing/s need to be considered apart from those you stated above. What of the market sentiment? What if the stochastic shows or move against the summary and Moving average? What also if market sentiment move against them also ? cos i failed to know the reason behind my lost ooo despite trying all u stated.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Osteve2(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
Waoh! Aows dey boring o...bobmaster dey holiday, rightlagos don go nd master dukellan no dey. Wheres optimisticgondy?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
i greet all,,this thread has really gone down,,i was even searching for it
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
nedbert: i greet all,,this thread has really gone down,,i was even searching for it

I tire o. Zero activity lipsrsealed
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
O'steve:
Waoh! Aows dey boring o...bobmaster dey holiday, rightlagos don go nd master dukellan no dey. Wheres optimisticgondy?

I de. Just say anytime I come I no de see anybody; the thing just tire me.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by maga1: 12:02am On Sep 05, 2012
all hail bentonmarketers!!! ..... I dey follow una small small for back.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by uyiosas(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2012
Sory I have been away....but I can see d house has made progress and we have new members...

Here's sumfing to start d day with...

FALLS: payout if NZDUSD is strictly lower than entry spot at close on Wednesday
Current Price: 0.7929

Gud luck...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
uyi_osas: Sory I have been away....but I can see d house has made progress and we have new members...

Here's sumfing to start d day with...

FALLS: payout if NZDUSD is strictly lower than entry spot at close on Wednesday
Current Price: 0.7929

Gud luck...

This alert has won everyday since the 23rd of August, except on the 31st. Lets see how it goes today.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
toluxa1:

This alert has won everyday since the 23rd of August, except on the 31st. Lets see how it goes today.
The current price is now 0.7950......... How sure is it gonna go below 0.7929 at the close of the day
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
O'steve:
My pple, I realise that d house is now scanty, indicating LOW LIQUIDITY. My own reason is that right now, d strategy I am using is just to trade once per session. I don't even watch d market. Just spend 10 minutes to enter trade and close d market. I don't think one needs to spend all his time worshiping BOM or Forex or others. So, I would like to spend my precious time on other things like learning, etc. that is why I decided to choose like 2 or 3 pple to carry along from this forum so that I trade for them in just 3 months and they continue trading with their account with my strategy.

But newbies can still be watching d market 24/7 to see how d market moves. They can try different strategies b4 they arrive @ d answer. After all, I watched metatrader 4 for four years, tried virtually all indicators in MT4, Trendline, fibonacci, Forexfactory, etc. I did trial and errors several times with real money. so, for starters, they can do that. But there is a lot to learn sha.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
seye15627: @ Optimisticgondy, pls av tried to use the forexpros methd u described, on my phone but its been failing so please can u tell me the best way to use it. I would appreciate.
Thanks brother.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
Thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
O'steve:
Honestly enough, except mother's love and care, nothing is free. Freedom isnt free cuz pple die to give it 2 u. Air is free i guess, but if u breathe in pollutted air,ur lungs will pay. Thinking is also free but if u fink of smth unpleasant,ur emotinal wellbeing pays even if its just a 2nd. There4, if u invest ur money,d profit is free. In d same vein,if u pollute a place,disease is free..lol. Master right,ur just too good to be real...maa base e lo( continue ur good work). I'll call u very soon
Thanks brother.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
rightlagos: My pple, I realise that d house is now scanty, indicating LOW LIQUIDITY. My own reason is that right now, d strategy I am using is just to trade once per session. I don't even watch d market. Just spend 10 minutes to enter trade and close d market. I don't think one needs to spend all his time worshiping BOM or Forex or others. So, I would like to spend my precious time on other things like learning, etc. that is why I decided to choose like 2 or 3 pple to carry along from this forum so that I trade for them in just 3 months and they continue trading with their account with my strategy.

But newbies can still be watching d market 24/7 to see how d market moves. They can try different strategies b4 they arrive @ d answer. After all, I watched metatrader 4 for four years, tried virtually all indicators in MT4, Trendline, fibonacci, Forexfactory, etc. I did trial and errors several times with real money. so, for starters, they can do that. But there is a lot to learn sha.

Am I the only one who thinks this is sounding like an advert? Hmmm... not again!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
rightlagos: My pple, I realise that d house is now scanty, indicating LOW LIQUIDITY. My own reason is that right now, d strategy I am using is just to trade once per session. I don't even watch d market. Just spend 10 minutes to enter trade and close d market. I don't think one needs to spend all his time worshiping BOM or Forex or others. So, I would like to spend my precious time on other things like learning, etc. that is why I decided to choose like 2 or 3 pple to carry along from this forum so that I trade for them in just 3 months and they continue trading with their account with my strategy.

bros i hail,,but its time we go back to our roots,,the basis or else this house will fall,,this thread is meant for alerts,,but smepple were insisting on learning strategy which made some pple posting alert to leave, and now see as the house is dying,days no comment,,the fun is gone,,the elders are gone,,now it has turned to a marketplace where pple do adverts,,please if you people are willing to go back to the basis of alerts as of the beginnin,,people will start coming back,,thats how this thread moved to season 5 in 3months,,if ita this rate we are going,,i wonder,,so rightlagos if you want to assist,,be dropping alerts here and stop telling people to pay you to trade for them,,try and make such statement at forex thread and see if you wont be chopped off
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by azpekuliar: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hmmmmm. **sighs**...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
nedbert: bros i hail,,but its time we go back to our roots,,the basis or else this house will fall,,this thread is meant for alerts,,but smepple were insisting on learning strategy which made some pple posting alert to leave, and now see as the house is dying,days no comment,,the fun is gone,,the elders are gone,,now it has turned to a marketplace where pple do adverts,,please if you people are willing to go back to the basis of alerts as of the beginnin,,people will start coming back,,thats how this thread moved to season 5 in 3months,,if ita this rate we are going,,i wonder,,so rightlagos if you want to assist,,be dropping alerts here and stop telling people to pay you to trade for them,,try and make such statement at forex thread and see if you wont be chopped off
the strategy given by Rightlagos is, in fact, simple and direct. It's still working fine for me today and I've improved tremendously on it. With it, I don't bet more than 5 minutes any longer and I now trade for maximum of three hours only during American session. Today, I had 7 wins and 1 loss. You can't understand the strategy until u try it out and there's no way I could be posting alerts of 5 mins here.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 12:10am On Sep 06, 2012

Hmm...be careful, bro. Don't jump to quick conclusions o. From experience the best strategies are those that involve "watching the market," but then that's just my experience though. What do I know undecided undecided
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 12:37am On Sep 06, 2012
dukellan:

Hmm...be careful, bro. Don't jump to quick conclusions o. From experience the best strategies are those that involve "watching the market," but then that's just my experience though. What do I know undecided undecided

tnx bros. u know d person dat jumps into conclusion is d one that has no practical experience of what he is saying. Look, when d mkt is falling heavily & u sell, unknown to u dat d pros have already sold waiting for d bandwagon to join d mkt .Before u open ur eyes, it turns to buy. HAA! WHAT HAPPEN? Sebi d mkt is in d downtrend? yep. that is their secret. Sth in forex is funny. u are always advised to trade wit d trend or trade d break of support & resistance. but if d market has 'broken' d support & u sell, u are happy that u are moving wit trend. before u know, d trend reverses turnung ur trade to loss. But one needs not be told. One has to experience it live!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 12:48am On Sep 06, 2012
Optimisticgondy: the strategy given by Rightlagos is, in fact, simple and direct. It's still working fine for me today and I've improved tremendously on it. With it, I don't bet more than 5 minutes any longer and I now trade for maximum of three hours only during American session. Today, I had 7 wins and 1 loss. You can't understand the strategy until u try it out and there's no way I could be posting alerts of 5 mins here.
Thanks Optimistic. Though I have already left d forum, my mind has always been with u. Don't mind dis guy who prefers alert to teaching strategy. if he cares to know, many pple don't bother coming here anymore for alerts cos they are now SELF-DEPENDENT. Now they can fish themselves rather than coming here to collect fish. Don't worry, we that are self-dependent will leave for pple like u that want to continue waiting for 4 alerts FOR YEARS. Even, I have already left self cos I posted my final note. BYE.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Osteve2(m): 3:40am On Sep 06, 2012
dukellan:

I de. Just say anytime I come I no de see anybody; the thing just tire me.
Oh! I see
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2012
O'steve:
Wheres optimisticgondy?
ore mo wa jor. Bawo ninkan? Check ur facebook, I get message for u there.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2012
rightlagos: tnx bros. u know d person dat jumps into conclusion is d one that has no practical experience of what he is saying. Look, when d mkt is falling heavily & u sell, unknown to u dat d pros have already sold waiting for d bandwagon to join d mkt .Before u open ur eyes, it turns to buy. HAA! WHAT HAPPEN? Sebi d mkt is in d downtrend? yep. that is their secret. Sth in forex is funny. u are always advised to trade wit d trend or trade d break of support & resistance. but if d market has 'broken' d support & u sell, u are happy that u are moving wit trend. before u know, d trend reverses turnung ur trade to loss. But one needs not be told. One has to experience it live!

O.K, didn't really get all of that, but as long as your strategy works for you cool cool cool
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2012
rightlagos: Thanks Optimistic. Though I have already left d forum, my mind has always been with u. Don't mind dis guy who prefers alert to teaching strategy. if he cares to know, many pple don't bother coming here anymore for alerts cos they are now SELF-DEPENDENT. Now they can fish themselves rather than coming here to collect fish. Don't worry, we that are self-dependent will leave for pple like u that want to continue waiting for 4 alerts FOR YEARS. Even, I have already left self cos I posted my final note. BYE.

I'm sorry, but I don't think this is the right attitude. No one knows it all, no one is an island, self-dependence is good, required even, but so is sharing and learning and helping others grow. I mean, Rightlagos I remember you suggesting at one point that traders meet outside this forum to enhance the friendship you've built here. What happened to that kind of thinking? Now you've said your final goodbye? Because you are "self-dependent"? And you encourage others who are "self-dependent" to leave?

Not cool bro, not cool.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ourdailygarri: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2012
rightlagos: tnx bros. u know d person dat jumps into conclusion is d one that has no practical experience of what he is saying. Look, when d mkt is falling heavily & u sell, unknown to u dat d pros have already sold waiting for d bandwagon to join d mkt .Before u open ur eyes, it turns to buy. HAA! WHAT HAPPEN? Sebi d mkt is in d downtrend? yep. that is their secret. Sth in forex is funny. u are always advised to trade wit d trend or trade d break of support & resistance. but if d market has 'broken' d support & u sell, u are happy that u are moving wit trend. before u know, d trend reverses turnung ur trade to loss. But one needs not be told. One has to experience it live!

Sir, trends don't just reserve. There are rules and U can only observe the application of those rules by watching the market.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by prince123(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2012
Optimisticgondy: the strategy given by Rightlagos is, in fact, simple and direct. It's still working fine for me today and I've improved tremendously on it. With it, I don't bet more than 5 minutes any longer and I now trade for maximum of three hours only during American session. Today, I had 7 wins and 1 loss. You can't understand the strategy until u try it out and there's no way I could be posting alerts of 5 mins here.
thats nice to hear,,so what currencies do you focus on at the american session and what time do you start at the american session.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (104) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.