Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (110163 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2012
prince123: thats nice to hear,,so what currencies do you focus on at the american session and what time do you start at the american session.
I trade eu, gu, uj, au and nu.
I start watching the forexpros signals few mins ti the start of the session. Signals for pairs above can be found here: http://www.forexpros.com/technical/technical-summary You'll have to be reloading the page frequently to get immediate change in the signals. Mind u, I only consider the summary of 5 mins, 15mins and 1 hour signals.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by prince123(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
Optimisticgondy: I trade eu, gu, uj, au and nu.
I start watching the forexpros signals few mins ti the start of the session. Signals for pairs above can be found here: http://www.forexpros.com/technical/technical-summary You'll have to be reloading the page frequently to get immediate change in the signals. Mind u, I only consider the summary of 5 mins, 15mins and 1 hour signals.
do you trade immediately the signal changes,on both all the time frame,,for example if the signal changes on 5mins,but hasnt changed on 15mins what do you do,,and you say you bet only 5mins duration
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mehh..i just chop my 2-0 bets now on GU and NU. Good for the day...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by prince123(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Mehh..i just chop my 2-0 bets now on GU and NU. Good for the day...
you didnt answer me
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
I've really learnt a lot on this thread... You guys are tha bomb.. God bless you all
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
prince123: do you trade immediately the signal changes,on both all the time frame,,for example if the signal changes on 5mins,but hasnt changed on 15mins what do you do,,and you say you bet only 5mins duration
I'm sorry bro. I place the bet when 5mins, 15mins and 1 hour tf all change to either strong buy or strong sell. Yes, i place my bets for 5 mins. You should keep refreshing the page until the signal for pair(s) u wish to trade change to ss or sb.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Mehh..i just chop my 2-0 bets now on GU and NU. Good for the day...
I just used the same rightlagos strategy to dunk 2 out of 2 of my bets now now on UJ and UC wink cheesy... *thumbs up*
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
BOM dey craze o. Dem no allow me enter bet for uc, eu and nu. Na wah o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
Optimisticgondy: BOM dey craze o. Dem no allow me enter bet for uc, eu and nu. Na wah o

Na so UC do me at first.. But I just try reload the page, and I entered... I don do dat one komot... May the PIPs be with us
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by gnachu2: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
Optimisticgondy: BOM dey craze o. Dem no allow me enter bet for uc, eu and nu. Na wah o
Bom they are horrible so how many bets have you won today. Also the fxpros signals do you use with another system?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2012
Wow! I c men falling lyk victoria, wel rightlagos wish u wel and safe journey,feel free to say hi weneva u pass by. Duke weldone.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 12:05am On Sep 07, 2012

Pls sir help me with your strategy on betonmarket please, i am a newbie in bom, on my quest to learn more i paid one limitbreaker of a guy and he scamed me. Please send me a guide at goldingdyke@gmail.com . Your strategy that u use to win. God bless
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:25am On Sep 07, 2012
meritdee:
I just used the same rightlagos strategy to dunk 2 out of 2 of my bets now now on UJ and UC wink cheesy... *thumbs up*
congrats bro. I won 7 and lost 4 bets yesterday despite BOM ojoro wey no allow us enter sm sure bet
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2012
saintfaculty:

Pls sir help me with your strategy on betonmarket please, i am a newbie in bom, on my quest to learn more i paid one limitbreaker of a guy and he scamed me. Please send me a guide at goldingdyke@gmail.com . Your strategy that u use to win. God bless
pls go thru my posts
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 6:37am On Sep 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: congrats bro. I won 7 and lost 4 bets yesterday despite BOM ojoro wey no allow us enter sm sure bet
I wanna get my tools(hoes and cutlasses) ready by 1:15pm today to harvest some pips. I see USD preparing to act funny, being knocked down or staying firm grin... Enjoy ur day bro
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2012
Good morning house. I just want to let u know that I woke up to trade this morning around 4am and it's incredible that I won 13 and lost 4 bets using 5 and 15 mins bet duration. Also, I ensured that the signals are the same i.e. all Strong buy or all strong sell for Moving Averages, Indicators and Summary on 5mins, 15mins and 1hour time frames. Pls let's follow this rule and I'm sure we'll get there. As with the bet duration, we should try either 5 or 15 mins, depending on the one that works well for us. More green pips to our account today.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by prince123(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Good morning house. I just want to let u know that I woke up to trade this morning around 4am and it's incredible that I won 13 and lost 4 bets using 5 and 15 mins bet duration. Also, I ensured that the signals are the same i.e. all Strong buy or all strong sell for Moving Averages, Indicators and Summary on 5mins, 15mins and 1hour time frames. Pls let's follow this rule and I'm sure we'll get there. As with the bet duration, we should try either 5 or 15 mins, depending on the one that works well for us. More green pips to our account today.
do you know if you are waiting when they immediately all turn to sb and ss you wont be able to bet up to 13bets..or are you sayin that once they turn to ss or sb you start betting,once one bet ends you place another one again,cos the sb and ss stays same for a long time.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2012
prince123: do you know if you are waiting when they immediately all turn to sb and ss you wont be able to bet up to 13bets..or are you sayin that once they turn to ss or sb you start betting,once one bet ends you place another one again,cos the sb and ss stays same for a long time.
It seems u havent been experimenting d strategy bro. When u open this page www.forexpros.com/technical/technical-summary and u have a signal on a pair that is already all ss or all sb, u should not target such bet until there is a change in the signal. Let's assume u av MAs to be ss ss ss, Indicators: s ss ss and Summary: ss ss ss. This is a good bet to target and what u need to be doing is refreshing d page till d only s in d indicator signal changes to ss. Then u enter d bet when it is all ss and this should be done immediately the change occurs. You must bet once for d signal. It's when the signal is no more the same that u can start targeting it to change to all ss or sb again
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2012
Wow! I give million kudos to my Oga Rightlagos for not keeping his strategy to himself only. OGA RIGHTLAGOS, I thank my Lord for bringing u to this thread and for doing us this great favour. May u never lack in ur life. Who would believe me that I've had 18 wins and 5 losses today? I know it's incredible but it's true. My account has grown by 107% for today only. My Lord I thank u. Pls let's make sure signals for MAs, indicators and Summary are the same before we enter a bet; that's new rule I discover about d signal today..peace unto u all.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by wealthmind: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: It seems u havent been experimenting d strategy bro. When u open this page www.forexpros.com/technical/technical-summary and u have a signal on a pair that is already all ss or all sb, u should not target such bet until there is a change in the signal. Let's assume u av MAs to be ss ss ss, Indicators: s ss ss and Summary: ss ss ss. This is a good bet to target and what u need to be doing is refreshing d page till d only s in d indicator signal changes to ss. Then u enter d bet when it is all ss and this should be done immediately the change occurs. You must bet once for d signal. It's when the signal is no more the same that u can start targeting it to change to all ss or sb again

Strong buy is rise, and strong sell is fall abi
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2012
Na so bro
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
Since we have a high impart news-NFP coming up at 1.30pm,can pros in d house guide us on our move during d US session for today? Should we start trading now or wait till d outcome of the news?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by prince123(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: It seems u havent been experimenting d strategy bro. When u open this page www.forexpros.com/technical/technical-summary and u have a signal on a pair that is already all ss or all sb, u should not target such bet until there is a change in the signal. Let's assume u av MAs to be ss ss ss, Indicators: s ss ss and Summary: ss ss ss. This is a good bet to target and what u need to be doing is refreshing d page till d only s in d indicator signal changes to ss. Then u enter d bet when it is all ss and this should be done immediately the change occurs. You must bet once for d signal. It's when the signal is no more the same that u can start targeting it to change to all ss or sb again
i get you now,like you say you use 5mins,15mins and hourly to check i quess,,and during what session do you trade mostly,do you have specific time session..kudos
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
prince123: i get you now,like you say you use 5mins,15mins and hourly to check i quess,,and during what session do you trade mostly,do you have specific time session..kudos
Yes those are the time frames I use. I trade mostly during US session, but nothwithstanding, u can still try ur own time it works fine for u. Trading during Japan session is also good, as I have tried it three times and I only recorded 5 losses at of about 29 bets I took during the session. But the problem I have with this session na sleep o my brother.., money good, but our health too dey important.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by prince123(m): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Yes those are the time frames I use. I trade mostly during US session, but nothwithstanding, u can still try ur own time it works fine for u. Trading during Japan session is also good, as I have tried it three times and I only recorded 5 losses at of about 29 bets I took during the session. But the problem I have with this session na sleep o my brother.., money good, but our health too dey important.
i sent you a mail you didnt reply,,pls do
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by wealthmind: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Yes those are the time frames I use. I trade mostly during US session, but nothwithstanding, u can still try ur own time it works fine for u. Trading during Japan session is also good, as I have tried it three times and I only recorded 5 losses at of about 29 bets I took during the session. But the problem I have with this session na sleep o my brother.., money good, but our health too dey important.

Plz wat is the different sessions with nigeria time. japan, america,europen, etc
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Wow! I give million kudos to my Oga Rightlagos for not keeping his strategy to himself only. OGA RIGHTLAGOS, I thank my Lord for bringing u to this thread and for doing us this great favour. May u never lack in ur life. Who would believe me that I've had 18 wins and 5 losses today? I know it's incredible but it's true. My account has grown by 107% for today only. My Lord I thank u. Pls let's make sure signals for MAs, indicators and Summary are the same before we enter a bet; that's new rule I discover about d signal today..peace unto u all.
Seriously i appreciate d effort of rightlagos nd U...buh wot iz ur best bet duration?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
Chai..bom no let me enter that NU rise bet
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
prince123: i sent you a mail you didnt reply,,pls do
sorry I avnt checked it yet
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
wealthmind:

Plz wat is the different sessions with nigeria time. japan, america,europen, etc
japan: 1am-10am, america: 1pm-10pm, london: 8am-5pm and australia: 10pm-7am
ruggedcuzz:
Seriously i appreciate d effort of rightlagos nd U...buh wot iz ur best bet duration?
15 mins
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by prince123(m): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: sorry I avnt checked it yet
okay bro,,what about during high impact news,,i think it will be adviceable to avoid trading then using the strategy,,because those period disprove technicals,,what do you think
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by prince123(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: sorry I avnt checked it yet
okay bro awaiting your response

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (104) (Reply)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.