Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,712 members, 7,865,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (110400 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by irabor001: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
our oga in d house has said it all,....go back and start frm season one....oga meritdee i greet you! and saintfaculty ! more green....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by phlopholly: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
meritdee: Its a week with lil or no news.... BOSSES in the house, hope you have sharpened your hoes, cutlasses and carried your baskets. This week is a glorious week for us to harvest goods by God's grace.

Favour, luck and blessings of God be with us.

We are going green!!!

@Meritdee, i Have tried to look for how to send you a pm, but i couldn't. is there any other means we could communicate? Besides, how do i also get alerts?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by sympathy55(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
meritdee:

Bro, what u just wrote about testimonies all day without concrete tutorial is just a foul sentence. Quote one of ur questions that was not attended to... And 'go and do this and that' is just a way to help u out if you've been reading some comments here. And to bring to your notice, no one here demands penny for whatever help they render... You can't burst into the middle of a thread and expect urself to know all at that moment. No one here is perfect, we are all working together to make greens... The first thing a newbie needs to do if he/she doesn't wanna get burnt is to understand the chart which I sensed you are not familiar with... If you are not ready to read up, then you are not ready to learn.. The ones who give testimonies too were thought the same way almost everyone here were thought.... Go through this thread from season one and everything you don't know would be like magic to you... Download MT4 platform forex and study... Ask questions on what you don't know and answers would be provided...
COPIED THANKS.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
sympathy55: This tread na just testimonies all day. No concrete tutorial for the newbies (just go and do this and do that) without explanation.All i want from you gurus is a good step by step tutorials for this show please.even if it will cost me something i don't mind as far as i achieve what i want, so you guys should help us the newbies and God will reward you thanks.
i dnt kno if u paid any1 on dis thread to tutor u or u contributed a dime to d money guys on dis thread spent to learn wat dey r givin 4 free dat wil make u write dis way. We africans r too myopic because we refus to read.go bak 2 season 1,2 and 3 and read wat we did there dat was where startd and al contributd and dia was no arroganc.we were brodas dia.mind ur aproach to issues cos it wil take u nowhere
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by fabolakers(m): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
If i want to fund my BOM account, how many Naira is equal to 1 BOM USD? Thanks in advance.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by irabor001: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
it depend on the exchanger,but is not more than #175 per USD....hope dis help...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by donjerzzy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
fabolakers: If i want to fund my BOM account, how many Naira is equal to 1 BOM USD? Thanks in advance.
I fund my account instantly from www.eTradeXchange.net call them up to know more.

Gudluck
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
irabor001: our oga in d house has said it all,....go back and start frm season one....oga meritdee i greet you! and saintfaculty ! more green....

Bro, how market?... I no be oga o... I'm a kid here
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by folaschool: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
pls, can someone send the boss indicator to my email - bestinvestor27@yahoo.com, because the one i open is not fully downloaded and it can not open. i will appreciate so much, thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by sympathy55(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
jtmoneyjt: i dnt kno if u paid any1 on dis thread to tutor u or u contributed a dime to d money guys on dis thread spent to learn wat dey r givin 4 free dat wil make u write dis way. We africans r too myopic because we refus to read.go bak 2 season 1,2 and 3 and read wat we did there dat was where startd and al contributd and dia was no arroganc.we were brodas dia.mind ur aproach to issues cos it wil take u nowhere
sorry guys i have seen the previous seasons thanks so much.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 3:31am On Oct 30, 2012
Random Index 50 is strictly lower than 934.3855 at 04:28:58 GMT on 30-Oct-
USD/JPY is strictly higher than 79.887 at 03:20:44 GMT on 30-Oct-12.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 3:38am On Oct 30, 2012
Random Index 75 is strictly higher than 1508.5168 at 04:37:37 GMT on 30-Oct-12.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 3:39am On Oct 30, 2012
Random Index 75 is strictly higher than 1510.4944 at 03:39:01 GMT on 30-Oct-12.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2012
jtmoneyjt: Random Index 75 is strictly higher than 1510.4944 at 03:39:01 GMT on 30-Oct-12.
Oga JT, pls is there anyway one can predict the movement of dis Random indices? if there is, i will love to learn abeg.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2012
good morning to everyone in the house...
I'm really interested in trading BOM,i av little knowledge abt forex..i really want to knw trading bom is similar to forex and pls someone should help me with the boss indicator for future use,cos i want to start reading frm the beginning of this thread before i start asking question and trading..
My email is udeme.peter5@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2012
BOSSES in the house, I thik y'all saw the alerts this morning.... plenty and sweet shocked grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2012
udemzy_udex: good morning to everyone in the house...
I'm really interested in trading BOM,i av little knowledge abt forex..i really want to knw trading bom is similar to forex and pls someone should help me with the boss indicator for future use,cos i want to start reading frm the beginning of this thread before i start asking question and trading..
My email is udeme.peter5@gmail.com

Thanks
Go through the thread gently. You'll stumble upon the link while reading.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2012
meritdee: BOSSES in the house, I thik y'all saw the alerts this morning.... plenty and sweet shocked grin
Yes Boss Merit, bt na only 1 i don chop, and am stil hungry
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2012
dagr8:
Yes Boss Merit, bt na only 1 i don chop, and am stil hungry

grin Do it small small sha wink
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2012
meritdee:

grin Do it small small sha wink
lol. I will o grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
Passing by..guys how chopping?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bendazum: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
Due to the continued plea and insistence of newbies for a comprehensive paid alert service.Bendazum alert service is here again and what's more? It's stronger than never before! Make money in dollars and join the Millionaires Club.Become financially free from debt and lack.

To subscribe,simply Make a liberty reserve payment of only $25

Account number:u5389436
Amount :$25
Thanks

Please kindly input your phone number in the memo field.
Welcome to financial freedom!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
bendazum: Due to the continued plea and insistence of newbies for a comprehensive paid alert service.Bendazum alert service is here again and what's more? It's stronger than never before! Make money in dollars and join the Millionaires Club.Become financially free from debt and lack.

Thanks

THIS fraudster is back again.. NEWBIES BEWARE!!... Dont fall victim to his schemes... If anyone is clamouring for his fake alert as he is claiming, let the person call him, but know that you are on your own... Dont fall VICTIM...BEWARE!!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bendazum: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
naijaobi:
THIS fraudster is back again.. NEWBIES BEWARE!!... Dont fall victim to his schemes... If anyone is clamouring for his fake alert as he is claiming, let the person call him, but know that you are on your own... Dont fall VICTIM...BEWARE!!

What is this mad imbec.ile talking about?Do you know what fraud is?Have I defrauded anyone here before? Desist from spoiling my hard earned reputation before I instigate legal actions against you.Be warned!I am still the pioneer of this honourable thread which is now in it's Season 5.If it wasn't genuine I wonder what a dumb i.diot like you would be doing here. Don't deceive newbies and don't prevent them from becoming rich and famous. The money is enough to go round.I won't join issues with you here but you'll soon get what you're looking for. Be warned!!!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
bendazum: Due to the continued plea and insistence of newbies for a comprehensive paid alert service.Bendazum alert service is here again and what's more? It's stronger than never before! Make money in dollars and join the Millionaires Club.Become financially free from debt and lack.

Thanks

The bolded is a total lie. Please no one should fall for this crap. This is actually the first time I am talking directly against bendazum. What is wrong with this guy sef. PLEASE I REPEAT, NO ONE SHOULD PAY HIM 1 KOBO FOR ANY ALERTS.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bendazum: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
sympathy55: This tread na just testimonies all day. No concrete tutorial for the newbies (just go and do this and do that) without explanation.All i want from you gurus is a good step by step tutorials for this show please.even if it will cost me something i don't mind as far as i achieve what i want, so you guys should help us the newbies and God will reward you thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bendazum: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
toluxa1:

The bolded is a total lie. Please no one should fall for this crap. This is actually the first time I am talking directly against bendazum. What is wrong with this guy sef. PLEASE I REPEAT, NO ONE SHOULD PAY HIM 1 KOBO FOR ANY ALERTS.

Do you find it difficult understanding simple English.What is a lie?Define it.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bendazum: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
Due to the continued plea and insistence of newbies for a comprehensive paid alert service.Bendazum alert service is here again and what's more? It's stronger than never before! Make money in dollars and join the Millionaires Club.Become financially free from debt and lack.

Thanks

Welcome to financial freedom! [/quote]
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
toluxa1:

LWKM! The guy don crash hin forex account again and am sure he is looking for money to restart again. For all the newbies here, if you can't bring out 6 solid months and ground yourself in forex first, you will be running from pillar to post. Most of these guys here talking about signal service are not profitable traders. They are just trying out their hand in these things and regrettably, dem go use people money learn!
I can call a whole lot of them, Pappy2000,Bendazum, Fxbomovi etc.. all of them ran subscription service at one time or the other even when they were still learning!!
Go to the forex thread and see some of them begging for trading strategies that they don't pay for o. Nonsense.
Anyone wey like make im dash person money.
And yes, I have been a member of this thread as a guest from season 1 so I know everyone!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
bendazum:

Do you find it difficult understanding simple English.What is a lie?Define it.

....continued plea and insistence of newbies for a comprehensive paid alert service

Bros, that is the lie. No one is pleading for any paid service here. That is just your strategy to get $25 from as many people as possible.

bendazum:
Don't deceive newbies and don't prevent them from becoming rich and famous. The money is enough to go round. I won't join issues with you here but you'll soon get what you're looking for. Be warned!!!
Lol, this part is so funny. rich and famous? Like seriously? grin. If you are that rich and famous why twisting the hands of newbies for their hard earn $25?
Look, I was one the forex thread the day you were begging people to help you with money to fund your forex account cos you just blew your account, so I know you well. In fact no need for long stories, let me put it up here before you go and edit it and deny:

bendazum:
I am still speechless as I try to understand what just happened.The massive move of the market caught me on the wrong side.I have received a margin call.I wish to make a passionate appeal to any good samaritan in the house to enable me come back to the market.Any amount is welcomed.I am humbled and have indeed learnt my lessons.May God bless you.Liberty account no.:u5389436

You see, we are not kids or fools here. I have been on this forum since 2006, and I knew when we actually moved from mobilenigeria to nairaland in 2005, so nobody can come and do any wuruwuru here, we go catch am. Stop such shameful behavior please.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bommaster: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hello my fellow BOM traders, hope all is well with every one, thanks to some mate that sent me messages, i will soon be back to my base so as to come here and rub mind together to win more. until then more green to your account. i miss u all
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
bommaster: Hello my fellow BOM traders, hope all is well with every one, thanks to some mate that sent me messages, i will soon be back to my base so as to come here and rub mind together to win more. until then more green to your account. i miss u all

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are my eyes deceiving me? [size=18pt]BOMMASTER![/size]

Baba ooooo, we don miss you here die. Eku ojo meta ooooo. How have you been bro. Its really good to have you back. Tried contacting you on skype several times to no avail. Welcome again. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (104) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.