Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (110386 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bommaster: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
toluxa1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are my eyes deceiving me? [size=18pt]BOMMASTER![/size]

Baba ooooo, we don miss you here die. Eku ojo meta ooooo. How have you been bro. Its really good to have you back. Tried contacting you on skype several times to no avail. Welcome again. cheesy

Thks bros, i dey somewhere where no good network but will soon back to Uk, skype can't work on my mobile here, i knew u must have been trying it but no shaking sha. will soon be back
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bommaster: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
but i didn't see most of our old friend here abi everyone don leave BOM for forex ni.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bendazum: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
bendazum: Due to the continued plea and insistence of newbies for a comprehensive paid alert service.Bendazum alert service is here again and what's more? It's stronger than never before! Make money in dollars and join the Millionaires Club.Become financially free from debt and lack.

To subscribe,simply Make a liberty reserve payment of only $25

Account number:u5389436
Amount :$25
Thanks

Please kindly input your phone number in the memo field.
Welcome to financial freedom!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bendazum: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
Due to the continued plea and insistence of newbies for a comprehensive paid alert service.Bendazum alert service is here again and what's more? It's stronger than never before! Make money in dollars and join the Millionaires Club.Become financially free from debt and lack.

Thanks

Welcome to financial freedom! [/quote]
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
bendazum, or whatever your name is, stop spamming this thread ooo, am warning you for the last time. No try me. angry angry angry
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
bommaster: but i didn't see most of our old friend here abi everyone don leave BOM for forex ni.
oga bom,,i dey oooooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
bendazum: Due to the continued plea and insistence of newbies for a comprehensive paid alert service.Bendazum alert service is here again and what's more? It's stronger than never before! Make money in dollars and join the Millionaires Club.Become financially free from debt and lack.

Thanks

bendazum why are you fond of doing this,,you left this thread for so long,others are trying their best to keep it alive,,your habit is to leave it for long others will keep it alive,,then you will come and try to recruit newbies,,can you remember how many accounts you have blown here,,,,,,abeg give space for your information we are surviving without you and dont need you,,i repeat we dont need you at all....with our news trading and bosses plus soon bommaster will be back grin we dont need you,,,run off before tolua go vex oooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
bommaster: Hello my fellow BOM traders, hope all is well with every one, thanks to some mate that sent me messages, i will soon be back to my base so as to come here and rub mind together to win more. until then more green to your account. i miss u all
oga bom,,i have tried your skype for more than 100times,,pls do and come back,,let me use this medium to say a big thanks to all that have kept this trade alive,,frm news introduction to bossess,,oga meritdee,,saintfaculty,,jtmoney,,toluxa,,,optimistic,,rightlagos,naijaobi,,dagr8,jsh_eng,,etc too numerous to mention,,if not for una where we for dey.....and remember prince is still in the building grin,,
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
toluxa1:

....continued plea and insistence of newbies for a comprehensive paid alert service

Bros, that is the lie. No one is pleading for any paid service here. That is just your strategy to get $25 from as many people as possible.

Lol, this part is so funny. rich and famous? Like seriously? grin. If you are that rich and famous why twisting the hands of newbies for their hard earn $25?
Look, I was one the forex thread the day you were begging people to help you with money to fund your forex account cos you just blew your account, so I know you well. In fact no need for long stories, let me put it up here before you go and edit it and deny:

bendazum:
I am still speechless as I try to understand what just happened.The massive move of the market caught me on the wrong side.I have received a margin call.I wish to make a passionate appeal to any good samaritan in the house to enable me come back to the market.Any amount is welcomed.I am humbled and have indeed learnt my lessons.May God bless you.Liberty account no.:u5389436

You see, we are not kids or fools here. I have been on this forum since 2006, and I knew when we actually moved from mobilenigeria to nairaland in 2005, so nobody can come and do any wuruwuru here, we go catch am. Stop such shameful behavior please.
oga toluxa you caught him red-handed
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by maga1: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2012
bommaster: Hello my fellow BOM traders, hope all is well with every one, thanks to some mate that sent me messages, i will soon be back to my base so as to come here and rub mind together to win more. until then more green to your account. i miss u all

[size=15pt]OH BOY!!! ARE MY EYEZ OK??[/size]

bommaster: but i didn't see most of our old friend here abi everyone don leave BOM for forex ni.

WE DEY BACKGROUND DEY TRY OUR OWN RESEARCH AND ALSO WATCHING THE MAGIC OF @meritdee, @saintfaculty, @optimisticgondy etc.....U ARE WELCOME BACK...MORE GREEN TO US ALL
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bommaster: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
mate,i dey watch EU for fall with an eagle eyes,will like it @ this price 1.2987 for 1hr bet. still watching sha.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
bommaster: mate,i dey watch EU for fall with an eagle eyes,will like it @ this price 1.2987 for 1hr bet. still watching sha.
okay,,but its 1.2960 now
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bommaster: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
nedbert: okay,,but its 1.2960 now

is going up more, this current fall from 1.2962 is fake at my end here. will love to enter at 1.298x as above
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Ray1251(m): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
guys please i know how much on forex,but binary little,ok i needed to ask if this is correct sell--higher,,,buy---lower
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
bommaster:

is going up more, this current fall from 1.2962 is fake at my end here. will love to enter at 1.298x as above
sure,,noted,,welcome back boss
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bommaster: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
bommaster:

watching 1.2950 and 1.2939 for rise as well sha
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
bommaster:

nice analysis
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2012

Thanks

I cant believe dis Ben of a guy can stil come bak here and try deceive people, pls if u are a newbie and u may bin considering his services i beg u to run faster dan Usain Bolt. The guy got no single reputation here...

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
bommaster:

[size=16pt]OGA BOMMASTER I DEY HAIL OH[/size]

We don MISS u tire
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bommaster: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
bommaster:

is going up more, this current fall from[b] 1.2962 [/b]is fake at my end here. will love to enter at 1.298x as above

not enjoying network here though.

As it touch 1.298x am okay to bet for fall for 1hr but still wating to reach near my number sha. 1.2987 goodluck
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Abbey1045(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
bommaster: mate,i dey watch EU for fall with an eagle eyes,will like it @ this price 1.2987 for 1hr bet. still watching sha.
Bommaster my boss u re welcome,we miss u alot.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2012

Thanks

Anyone who falls for this guy who neither knows nothing about forex or bom is crazy. As some of my Ogas rightly quoted him, he don crash his forex loot wey he collect from us when we just dey start this business and he now dey desperate to look for prey again. With my subscription to his alert then, my loses exceeded profits. Abeg no let this guy turn you to maga, if he dey look for maga make he go do yahoo yahoo....arrant nonsense.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bommaster: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
dagr8:

[size=16pt]OGA BOMMASTER I DEY HAIL OH[/size]

We don MISS u tire

i miss u the more
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
toluxa1:

....continued plea and insistence of newbies for a comprehensive paid alert service

Bros, that is the lie. No one is pleading for any paid service here. That is just your strategy to get $25 from as many people as possible.

Lol, this part is so funny. rich and famous? Like seriously? grin. If you are that rich and famous why twisting the hands of newbies for their hard earn $25?
Look, I was one the forex thread the day you were begging people to help you with money to fund your forex account cos you just blew your account, so I know you well. In fact no need for long stories, let me put it up here before you go and edit it and deny:

bendazum:
I am still speechless as I try to understand what just happened.The massive move of the market caught me on the wrong side.I have received a margin call.I wish to make a passionate appeal to any good samaritan in the house to enable me come back to the market.Any amount is welcomed.I am humbled and have indeed learnt my lessons.May God bless you.Liberty account no.:u5389436

You see, we are not kids or fools here. I have been on this forum since 2006, and I knew when we actually moved from mobilenigeria to nairaland in 2005, so nobody can come and do any wuruwuru here, we go catch am. Stop such shameful behavior please.
Thank u bros, let d guy go siddon somewhere.

LWKMD at the bolded
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Abbey1045(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Anyone who falls for this guy who neither knows nothing about forex or bom is crazy. As some of my Ogas rightly quoted him, he don crash his forex loot wey he collect from us when we just dey start this business and he now dey desperate to look for prey again. With my subscription to his alert then, my loses exceeded profits. Abeg no let this guy turn you to maga, if he dey look for maga make he go do yahoo yahoo....arrant nonsense.
Good talk my broda.bendazum go 4 yahoo if u want maga,maga no dey here jare.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
bendazum:

Do you find it difficult understanding simple English.What is a lie?Define it.
guy shut the Bleep up. Na u no understand english. Open your eyes wild and reread that Sympathy post you quote. Is he asking for alert or tutorial? Go revisit your o level A one in english.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bommaster: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
nedbert: 1.2981

got 1.2984 here but miss it. let see what next sha
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
bommaster:

got 1.2984 here but miss it. let see what next sha
we must catch it ooo,,,oga wat abt our normal ending time of 03 and 33 grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bommaster: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
Abbey1045: Bommaster my boss u re welcome,we miss u alot.

miss u pple, making money along with mate is good. hope we can do it again sha
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
bommaster:

miss u pple, making money along with mate is good. hope we can do it again sha
sure boss,,prince sends his regards oooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bommaster: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
nedbert: we must catch it ooo,,,oga wat abt our normal ending time of 03 and 33 grin

yeah! it still okay now depend on the mode of d market, my post few minute ago that says am watching eu for a rise bet at 1.2950 if i had place d bet it could have be for 33 minute. but it turn back at 1.2955 so it depend on d mkt reaction, session and news.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (104) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.