Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Disadvantages Of A BB Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Disadvantages Of A BB Phone (818 Views)

5 Major Disadvantages Of Android / Blackberry Q10 Review: The BB Phone With The Longest Battery Life Ever! / Converting BB Phone To Wifi Hotspot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of A BB Phone by oubi: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2012
I ђa√ع always been a nokia fan bt the noise from BB users made me feel like I was worse than a third world country, so I had to hustle ma self a BB. This is what I see..ђφw can Ʊ explain a phone so fragile aπd frail that has only BBM as a unique function,Does not ђa√ع battery life, low in application acceptance,inability to edit pictures aπd dialled calls,close-to-Useless without subscription, has no second hand value etc.. I jst feel dat BB phone is worse than a nokia java phone.what are your views..?
Re: Disadvantages Of A BB Phone by TCD: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
Did they put a gun to your head and force you to buy the blackberry?

I don't understand people these days. You heard about a device from people instead of you to use the Internet to research on the device and find out if it fits your needs in a phone, you did not. Now you're coming to the same internet you refused to use to whine and complain. No be you do yourself?
Re: Disadvantages Of A BB Phone by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
Sorry i dont do disadvantages especially when i knw what i want smiley
Re: Disadvantages Of A BB Phone by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 03, 2012
Re: Disadvantages Of A BB Phone by walcolm(m): 6:18am On Aug 03, 2012
seriously the moderators of this section need to get their acts together. crap threads like this should never see the light of day

@OP,
if you want to troll, there are lots of threads already on this topic, you can go there and run your mouth as much as you want

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces Single Recharge Card For Voice And Data / Why Is Network Slow On 2hrs Data Plan / Questions And Answers, Problems And Solutions In Any Type Of Phone Just Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.