Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Blackberry Q10 Review: The BB Phone With The Longest Battery Life Ever! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Q10 Review: The BB Phone With The Longest Battery Life Ever! (4393 Views)

This phone has the longest battery Life / Converting BB Phone To Wifi Hotspot. / What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Q10 Review: The BB Phone With The Longest Battery Life Ever! by mj(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2013
The Blackberry Z10 was the first smartphone to run on the enhanced Blackberry 10 OS. Though awesome in many regards, this phone didn’t win the heart of Blackberry fans who prefer the solid QWERTY keypad to its touch-screen keypad.

In a bid to satisfy users who would refuse to give up solid keypads, Blackberry has just announced the release of the Blackberry Q10 — the first Blackberry 10 phone with a physical keypad.
The Q10 runs on Blackberry 10.1, the first significant update of the Blackberry 10 OS. This updated version features a number of enhancements added specifically to support the phone’s physical keypad. For example, you can cut, copy, and paste phone numbers to and from the dialer screen. The Q10 also comes with added Instant Action shortcuts added to the home screen experience. This allows you to jump straight to your needed application or function rather than scroll endlessly.

The Q10 features a new dark theme, which gives a sexy appeal to the AMOLED touch-screen display. It also has a much improved battery life.

Although the phone doesn’t really look different from older blackberry phones, the Blackberry OS brings an entirely new feel and experience, as the platform runs amazingly smoothly.

Another badass feature of the Q10 is the amazing battery life. In fact, the 2100 mAhbattery is the best ever in a Blackberry phone (the Z10 battery is 1230 mAH, while the Bold 9900 is 1800 mAh). So, if you’ve been whining over the short battery life of your Blackberry, the Q10 will shut you up.

Available in black and white colors, the Q10 fits well in-hand, has a good weight, and offers top-notch sound quality.

Here are the full features and specifications of the Blackberry Q10:

Display: 3.1″ 720 x 720 AMOLED display (330 ppi)
Network: 3G, 4G
Processor: 1.5 GHz
Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
Camera: 8MP primary camera, 2 MP secondary (front) camera
Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi, USB, GPS, LTE
Input: Full QWERTY keypad
Battery: 2100 mAh
The Pros

Classic design updated for the new Blackberry 10 OS
Awesome physical QWERTY keypad
Amazing battery (The best ever battery performance by a Blackberry phone
Dark them with a sexy appeal
Android applications installable (through side loads)
The Cons

Smaller display – due to physical keypad
Bottom line

If you’re a gaming or video freak who prefers a larger screen, the Z10 is your best option, no doubt. But if you’re a staunch lover of physical keypads, get the Q10.
SOURCE: www.blog./2013/04/26/blackberry-q10-review/

Re: Blackberry Q10 Review: The BB Phone With The Longest Battery Life Ever! by Lagusta(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
Now this is what i am talking about, a BB that can compete.....

How much is it jare..... smiley smiley
Re: Blackberry Q10 Review: The BB Phone With The Longest Battery Life Ever! by walcolm(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lagusta: Now this is what i am talking about, a BB that can compete.....

How much is it jare..... smiley smiley

believe me, every single BB released with the BB10 OS can compete...Z10 and Q10 are just the first entrants

did you know BB10 now allows you to access your PC from anywhere? unlike other platforms, you need a 3rd party app to do that but on BB10.1, its a native feature of the OS
Re: Blackberry Q10 Review: The BB Phone With The Longest Battery Life Ever! by Lagusta(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
walcolm:

believe me, every single BB released with the BB10 OS can compete...Z10 and Q10 are just the first entrants

did you know BB10 now allows you to access your PC from anywhere? unlike other platforms, you need a 3rd party app to do that but on BB10.1, its a native feature of the OS

hmmmm......

The problem is HOW MUCH, if its not too expensive, i wont mind pre-ordering mine.....
Re: Blackberry Q10 Review: The BB Phone With The Longest Battery Life Ever! by Youngpo413: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
Blackberry can now compete with apple iphones,lol.
Re: Blackberry Q10 Review: The BB Phone With The Longest Battery Life Ever! by ekel101: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
its about 120k
Lagusta:

hmmmm......

The problem is HOW MUCH, if its not too expensive, i wont mind pre-ordering mine.....
Re: Blackberry Q10 Review: The BB Phone With The Longest Battery Life Ever! by Nobody: 3:01am On May 01, 2013
100k but some sell a little above 100k. airtel office 106k

(1) (Reply)

The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android / Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng / How To Find A Lost Phone Online Using IMEI Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.