Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song (11115 Views)

PHOTOS: Alex Song & Gerard Pique Fight During The Celebration Of LA LIGA Triumph / Cesc Fabregas Finally Admits 2 Going 2 Barcelona After Meeting With Wenger / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by murphywizz(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
BARCELONA certainly know how to rub Arsenal's face in it and, rather than just watch Arsene Wenger's discomfort as he fights to replace his wantaway captain Robin van Persie, the Catalan giants have elected to make matters worse for him by going after one of the candidates to replace the Dutch striker as Arsenal skipper.

According to the ever-reliable Spanish newspaper Sport, Barca have seen how solid the Gunners midfield can be and decided that they could do with some of that steel at the Camp Nou, and will therefore make an offer for Alex Song.

TalkSport picks up the story by saying that after Seydou Keita left earlier in the season Barcelona were left short of cover, and have so far failed to land their main transfer target Javi Martinez thanks to Athletic Bilbao's refusal to lower their asking price. And that has prompted Tito Vilanova to turn his attention elsewhere. So, much to Wenger's chagrin he is lining up a £11.7m bid for Arsenal's 24-year-old Cameroonian enforcer, who may be tempted to link up with Cesc Fabregas once again.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/football/premier-league/48233/barcelona-after-arsenal%E2%80%99s-alex-song-almunia-finally-leaves
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
He should not go and sit out his fledging career in Barca. He should remain in Arsenal. Yaya Toure couldn't make Barca first team and was shipped to England where he reviived his career. Song shouldn't go

Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Cleanman(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
murphywizz:

http://www.theweek.co.uk/football/premier-league/48233/barcelona-after-arsenal%E2%80%99s-alex-song-almunia-finally-leaves
if this news is true,then barca scouts must be high on some cheap weed !.

Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by ebamma(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
its just rumours we are not going to sell song to anybody,but we are about to sign cazorla and Nuri sahin will be loaned to us by madrid.

Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Dermie: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
Good move by d Barca.
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Tbillz(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
Song i wil advice U go for trophy. . Think twice!
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by ebamma(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
Cleanman: if this news is true,then barca scouts must be high on some cheap weed !.
and you are high on some expensive weed abi?
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by ebamma(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
Tbillz: Song i wil advice U go for trophy. . Think twice!
shattap,do you think mourinho will let them carry any trophy
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by blackwall(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
Song I so much pity u if u join Barca
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
Now, this is no good news. Every club wanting to pick 1 or 2 playaz outta arsenal. Pls, the confused barca shld jst go n sit dwn n wait for the whip that Mourhino av prepared for them. They let yaya toure n keita slip thru their fingers, n they r on a fruitless mission. Mtcheeeew they r jst jobless.
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Htown64(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2012
ebamma: shattap,do you think mourinho will let them carry any trophy
Hehehe.... I no fit shout.
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by emmke(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
Double posts
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by emmke(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
Song isn't going anywhere. Matter of fact, Cazorla and Sahin will be the Gunners' latest addition in a matter of DAYS and VP aint going nowhere as well. We gunner have the best squad since the invincibles. Y'all city, man u and chelsea glory hunters better watch out.

Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by dplordx(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
Whats with Barca and Arsenal player angry
Wenger should sue this annoying club! They always rob Arsenal whenever we meet, and they even go as far luring our young talents away and end up messing them up!
What has become of Cesc since he left. Ofcourse hes lifting trophies, but is his football style any better?
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by mascott(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
This rumour is totally baseless. Not a chance of it happening. Not in a million years! Rumour rating=1/10.
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by ebamma(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
song is a loyal gunner,i will never forgive van persie for betraying us

Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by pendusky(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
Jarus: He should not go and sit out his fledging career in Barca. He should remain in Arsenal. Yaya Toure couldn't make Barca first team and was shipped to England where he reviived his career. Song shouldn't go

meaning? He need trophies not just playing bro. Go and advice ur brother in enyimba.
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by lafuria1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
Barca shoot themselves in the leg. U dont sell a player until u have a confirmed replacement. They sold keita with the hope of signin martinez thereby pushin macherano back to central mildfield. Now no martinez and they cant get keita back, so they nid song. But again keita was a benchwammer, wil song get starting eleven ahead of basquet and fabregas? Never.

Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by XFive: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
pendusky:

meaning? He need trophies not just playing bro. Go and advice ur brother in enyimba.
r u high on weed or sometin? wetin concern Enyimba or Bacelona
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by CuteTj(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
Just a paltry £11.7 million for Song? That's bullshit! Toure- £15m, Adebayor- £25m, Fabregas- £35m, Nasri-£24m and Van Persie, despite him having only 1 year left on his contract and he is almost 29 years old, will never leave for anything less than £20m. Trust Arsene Wenger, never sells his players cheaply not to talk of important squad members mentioned above including Song.

Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Lordave: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
Music sorry Song should not forget that Barcelona have Biscuit, Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas all Spanish. Barcelona is high on tribalism.
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Javanian: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
why is it only threads that concern Arsenal that make the front page?? angry
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by cyril83(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
Javanian: why is it only threads that concern Arsenal that make the front page?? angry
Talk I am listening...busy body....up gunners jooor

Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by kunletoks(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
Barca want to ruin arsenal.
If Song leave arsenal to Barca, he will surely be on d bench.
Although, he's better than Bosquet.
Pls stay @ arsenal.
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by HayZee06(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
I don't see Song havin a good career at barcelona
,if I'm 2 advice him it will be good 4 him 2 stay at Arsenal. If he wanted trophies he might me poised 2 wanting 2 leave, Alexander Hleb left Arsenal 2 Barcelona jst 4 trophies nt tinkin of his career at hand d outcome does nt favour him anyway so he was sent packin after spendin most of his time on d bench. Alex song should tink twice nt 2 make silly mistake.
Up Gunners
We jst capture Santi cazorla and Nuri sahin on his way 2 d Emirates. I can 4see a bright season ahead of d gunners wit all dis signings and I hope dis season will end d trophy drought.....

Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by pendusky(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
XFive: r u high on weed or sometin? wetin concern Enyimba or Bacelona

I knw for sure that some of arsenal fanz go attack me buh am capable to handle u guys! Fabregas ended a trophiles years in Arsenal the month he joined Barca, the same thing wil hapen to Song, he needs trophies if hes gud as they say (for me hav not seen it yet) then he'l get more playing time, thumb up Van Persie,for ur decision, the guy needs trophy!!! So song join the train and go to Camp Nou, thatz wer ur destiny lies. *advicing from Stamford Bridge*
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by asha80(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
who is he going to bench?busquets?
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Elueme: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
Copycat Barcelona.. Must they always want our playerrrsss?
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by GMacbeth: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
[quote author=ebamma]song is a loyal gunner,i will never forgive van persie for betraying us why that demonic pics throw more into it
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Ejix4(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
CuteTj: Just a paltry £11.7 million for Song? That's bullshit! Toure- £15m, Adebayor- £25m, Fabregas- £35m, Nasri-£24m and Van Persie, despite him having only 1 year left on his contract and he is almost 29 years old, will never leave for anything less than £20m. Trust Arsene Wenger, never sells his players cheaply not to talk of important squad members mentioned above including Song.
CuteTj: Just a paltry [b]£11.7 million for Song? That's bullshit! Toure- £15m, Adebayor- £25m, Fabregas- £35m, Nasri-£24m and Van Persie, despite him having only 1 year left on his contract and he is almost 29 years old, will never leave for anything less than £20m. Trust Arsene Wenger, never sells his players cheaply not to talk of important squad members mentioned above including Song.
[/b]
CuteTj: Just a paltry £11.7 million for Song? That's bullshit! Toure- £15m, Adebayor- £25m, Fabregas- £35m, Nasri-£24m and Van Persie, despite him having only 1 year left on his contract and he is almost 29 years old, will never leave for anything less than £20m. Trust Arsene Wenger, never sells his players cheaply not to talk of important squad members mentioned above including Song.
.....thanks bro,barcelona are just afraid of madrid nd mourinho,even for 50M we wont sell SONG
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
I don't want Song in Barca. I don't think he is good enough to play for us. He's a king at Arsenal and he 'd better remain there! Jonathan Dos Santos is way better than him. He's joined from the reserves. We only need a defender like Agger, not Song. He's used to trophylessness and does not need a cure, but RVP does!
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by decogrin(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
dplordx: Whats with Barca and Arsenal player angry
Wenger should sue this annoying club! They always rob Arsenal whenever we meet, and they even go as far luring our young talents away and end up messing them up!
What has become of Cesc since he left. Ofcourse hes lifting trophies, but is his football style any better?
Myopic fellow, cesc became a la furia roja regular when he joined the ''business class' @camp nou,more over,he's gone back home,deal with it,its been a year already!

Sunderland Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 8th December 2012 / Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 4) On 30th September 2023 / Norwich City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 28th December 2013