Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

PHOTOS: Alex Song & Gerard Pique Fight During The Celebration Of LA LIGA Triumph - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / PHOTOS: Alex Song & Gerard Pique Fight During The Celebration Of LA LIGA Triumph (3296 Views)

Alex Song Beats Up Gerard Pique? *pics Inside* / Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Alex Song & Gerard Pique Fight During The Celebration Of LA LIGA Triumph by igbsam(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2013
Barcelona stars Gerard Pique and Alex Song appear to have been scrapping while on top of the team's double-decker bus to celebrate their La Liga triumph.

In the astonishing picture above, former Arsenal midfielder Song and Pique seem to be fighting while the bus makes its way around the Catalan city.

Club captain Carles Puyol and goalkeeper Victor Valdes look to be playing peacemakers in the end, but appear to be having a heated discussion of their own in the background as their team-mates grapple in front of celebrating supporters. This looks more like Song beating up Gerard tho.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2326061/Barcelonas-Gerard-Pique-Alex-Song-brawl-open-bus-winning-Spanish-title.html

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Song & Gerard Pique Fight During The Celebration Of LA LIGA Triumph by igbsam(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2013
More

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Song & Gerard Pique Fight During The Celebration Of LA LIGA Triumph by speeder(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2013
Black mans Blood is stronger, I guess.
Visca el Barca
Re: PHOTOS: Alex Song & Gerard Pique Fight During The Celebration Of LA LIGA Triumph by Nobody: 4:41am On May 18, 2013
is that Song sha?
when did he become that tall and dark??
undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Alex Song & Gerard Pique Fight During The Celebration Of LA LIGA Triumph by Olucheye(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2013
Re: PHOTOS: Alex Song & Gerard Pique Fight During The Celebration Of LA LIGA Triumph by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 18, 2013
[quote author=igbsam]Barcelona stars Gerard Pique and Alex Song appear to have been scrapping while on top of the team's double-decker bus to celebrate their La Liga triumph.

In the astonishing picture above, former Arsenal midfielder Song and Pique seem to be fighting while the bus makes its way around the Catalan city.

Club captain Carles Puyol and goalkeeper Victor Valdes look to be playing peacemakers in the end, but appear to be having a heated discussion of their own in the background as their team-mates grapple in front of celebrating supporters. This looks more like Song beating up Gerard tho.

grin grin grin Press with bad mouth[i][/i]
Re: PHOTOS: Alex Song & Gerard Pique Fight During The Celebration Of LA LIGA Triumph by julioralph(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2013
I.Joan:
is that Song sha?
when did he become that tall and dark??
undecided
the thing surprise me too... Unless he's standing on a higher level than the other guy of course.
Re: PHOTOS: Alex Song & Gerard Pique Fight During The Celebration Of LA LIGA Triumph by loopine(m): 8:31am On May 19, 2013
Song no get joy o grin I love song for this, it goes to show how high his esteem may be. Another African plaYer capable of doing a thing like this is Drogba. I Love when Africans stand up for themselves when in another mans Land...
Re: PHOTOS: Alex Song & Gerard Pique Fight During The Celebration Of LA LIGA Triumph by lacosteIII(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2013
lolzzz...pique is scared...see d look on his face...lolzzz

(1) (Reply)

Ojuelegba Boys Vs. Manchester United: Who Go Win? / UEFA Champions League Final: Juventus Vs Real Madrid today at 7:45pm / Everton Vs Arsenal [0 - 2] On Sunday 14th November 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.