Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Oge Okoye Looking Hot! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Looking Hot! (42656 Views)

Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup / Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
Fuckable anytime any day...muuuuuuah
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ishilove:
I thought i was the only one who noticed the 'Aya Matanga' hairstyles...
And is it just me, or does Paul Ukonu look like her boy toy??
Boy toy? Loool....

At least she go save vibrattttor money. grin
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
Modern Photography *SMH
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
foyeks2001: Post ur pictures and let's see, eyin elenu orofo won yi

*vomitting on Idowuogbo and Ileke-Idi's heads*

U swallow frog? Y u dey vomit? undecided

Madam! I have noticed u o! Now bounce.....
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Cleanman(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
foyeks2001: Some girls here sef...nobody fine 4 their face...
Especially Idowuogbo and Idi-Ileke
See as dem take mouth rubbish something wey God create? Too bad gan ni o, na big sin fa...haba, na wetin human being like u, do una like
@Poster
Oge is hot...likey
No mind them jare...sm of 'em cant compete finess with her dog
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by janeblack(f): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
[quote ;Dauthor=dasparrow]
Dats unfair is nt her fault dat her armpit didn't take her cream
LOL grin[/quote]
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
pyyxxaro:

Karashika Karashika queen of demons grin cheesy.....old nollywood film

I was thinking Elvira grin grin

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I was thinking Elvira grin grin

Lmfaoooo!

Na toothpaste oge dey use bleach na! Abeg send her original bleaching cream she'll defo give Elv a run for her money.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Decryptor(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U best wear ur contacts if ur recommended don weak. U like wot look? D black dress is defo sexy, but! considering d hair and make-up,they got her looking like Karashika d queen of demons.As for dat blue blazer and snake print trousers,mehn.....Head to toe she is screaming Okrika. grin
See Beef! Y jealousy wan kill you? If they calculate all the money she used in buying those accessories and the one she paid to take the snap-shot, it will be enough to cater for your school-fees in the University and the change will be enough to even pay for 6 months internet access for you to come here and yap trash. Abeg Oge my former school-mate and great zikite (UNIZIK), carry go joooor! cheesy Let all your haters go and board Dana flight!

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by houstonia(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
Pouting pouting pouting, that act is eeewwwwwwwwwwer than a pit.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
Decryptor:
See Beef! Y jealousy wan kill you? If they calculate all the money she used in buying those accessories and the one she paid to take the snap-shot, it will be enough to cater for your school-fees in the University and the change will be enough to even pay for 6 months internet access for you to come here and yap trash. Abeg Oge my former school-mate and great zikite (UNIZIK), carry go joooor! cheesy Let all your haters go and board Dana flight!
Sharrrapppp!!! Na only me u see bully abi? I guess na Oge dey feed u as u dey so. If u no like wetin I yarn go kiss life wire. Nkita!
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by ijebabe: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
houstonia: Pouting pouting pouting, that act is eeewwwwwwwwwwer than a pit.
You sound like a girl. Just saying undecided
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
ijebabe:
You sound like a girl. Just saying undecided
Maybe she-he cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by mamagee3(f): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Shoulda stopped after the first picture. lipsrsealed

She kinda reminds me of Rupaul in this one
www.nairaland.com/attachments/775548_Oge_Okoye2_jpgc01e88d7648b3893bbafdd5d9c49a2d6

Of course it goes without saying that Rupaul is Prettier.
This picture looks very nice!!!
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
I should have stopped at the first 2 pictures........
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by basher(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
The more poisonous the comments; methinks the uglier & raggedy azz(ier) the commenter.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Decryptor(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sharrrapppp!!! Na only me u see bully abi? I guess na Oge dey feed u as u dey so. If u no like wetin I yarn go kiss life wire. Nkita!

Fine. Na she dey feed me...so what? Can you even feed a chicken? She has attained fame and prestige but nobody bloody knows your address. Monkey!
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by iyeachile(f): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2012
Guys I don't see notin wrong wiv her except d weird hairdo n makeup, pls let's appreciate our own wink
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by ijebabe: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
foyeks2001: @Poster
Oge is hot...likey
cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
Decryptor:

Fine. Na she dey feed me...so what? Can you even feed a chicken? She has attained fame and prestige but nobody bloody knows your address. Monkey!
Hahahaha! U sound hungry o! Prestige for ya eye abi? Mr man stop chatting shyte.Y didnt u quote odas dat called her ugly? Na my own u c abi? Fawking EPA! If I reason ur starving azz today hen! Mstewwww.....
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Decryptor(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hahahaha! U sound hungry o! Prestige for ya eye abi? Mr man stop chatting shyte.Y didnt u quote odas dat called her ugly? Na my own u c abi? Fawking EPA! If I reason ur starving azz today hen! Mstewwww.....
Pls take a look at the eyes of the frog talking on her profile. I guess you have an chronic STD which has discolored your eyes. Go cure yourself before you yarn trash to me you imbecilic hippo. I took reference to your post cos you were the first to throw your exasperation on her first then others followed suit. What i say to you also applies to them too tongue

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
Decryptor: Pls take a look at the eyes of the frog talking on her profile. I guess you have an chronic STD which has discolored your eyes. Go cure yourself before you yarn trash to me you imbecilic hippo. I took reference to your post cos you were the first to throw your exasperation on her first then others followed suit. What i say to you also applies to them too tongue
D eyes of the frog? Std discoloured eyes? undecided

Try again!
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Decryptor(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
D eyes of the frog? Std discoloured eyes? undecided

Try again!

Hehehehehe! i just punctured a nerve didn't i? While pondering on what next to say to me while your fingers are trembling with rage, take a bottle of sniper and mix it with benylin cough syrup so you can sleep forever. that's if you can even afford both

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
Decryptor:

Hehehehehe! i just punctured a nerve didn't i? While pondering on what next to say to me while your fingers are trembling with rage, take a bottle of sniper and mix it with benylin cough syrup so you can sleep forever. that's if you can even afford both
1 last chance....

Do me proud! Go on!
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Tstark(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U swallow frog? Y u dey vomit? undecided

Madam! I have noticed u o! Now bounce.....

Make di two of una no try intimidate that fine girl o

grin
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by ijebabe: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
Decryptor:
Lol! See this joker. I guess those animated eyes on ur profile are better grin
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
love the lights and shadows
very good for my photoshopping tongue
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by passionate88: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo: Facially ok! But style wise, Shyte! Shyte! Shyte!

Dat Paul look like M***n lipsrsealed

madam you've NEVER said anything good about Oge... why? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ishilove:
I thought i was the only one who noticed the 'Aya Matanga' hairstyles...
And is it just me, or does Paul Ukonu look like her boy toy??

Paul is not a boy toy! He's a Bro n a family friend trying to cut his teeth in photography.. Go hate somewhere else.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by MMM2(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
20 naira
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
passionate88:

madam you've NEVER said anything good about Oge... why? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Because y has a long tail and two branches. undecided

U here to arrest me ni?
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by MMM2(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
Charming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9ice Defends His Ex-wife, Toni Payne, On Instagram / Don Jazzy Shares Sexy Beach Photos / Nwabunike Anulika Frances Victim Of Regina Daniels’ Nude Threat Posts Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.