Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

Oge Okoye Looking Hot! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Looking Hot! (42785 Views)

Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup / Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
tchidi:

Paul is not a boy toy! He's a Bro n a family friend trying to cut his teeth in photography.. Go hate somewhere else.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
D babe come da ugly day by day .... Ah legs resemble bamboo sticks and she come K-Leg join with fat Kitty ... And she sabi form eh
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
JayKayMaybachz: D babe come da ugly day by day .... Ah legs resemble bamboo sticks and she come K-Leg join with fat Kitty ... And she sabi form eh
Loooooll!!!! Guy u dey vex o! grin grin grin
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by lepasharon(f): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
what wrong with you guys? undecided
Oge looks lovely considering she has two kids! Her swagger is on point.I love her personality.
Most people have dark armpits ,so yall need to shut the hell up.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by logica(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
Why does her nose cover 25% of the surface area of her face?
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by igorekpengmail: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
With ur k-LEG
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Decryptor(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
lepasharon: what wrong with you guys? undecided
Oge looks lovely considering she has two kids! Her swagger is on point.I love her personality.
Most people have dark armpits ,so yall need to shut the hell up.
U dey mind dem? I bet the likes of Ido[i]wurgly[/i]ogbo and Ileke-Idi[i]ota[/i] are unmarried but they'll surely have protruded bellies as a result of their gluttony (over-eating of sharwama and supreme Mr. Biggs ice-cream) from those agberos who take them out. Let them post their pics and let us judge. I know that peeps would even think they are well over 40. At least Oge has dark arm-pits which is normal when u shave regularly unlike the haters here whose armpit hair have turned creamy-yellow in color and oozes a terrible odor that one can even perceive via the internet. Haters keep on hating....Oge is soooo fly!

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by tellwisdom: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
Mshewwwwwwwwwww angry angry
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
logica: Why does her nose cover 25% of the surface area of her face?
grin
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by logica(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
grin
Do you have an answer to this puzzle or not? It's a serious matter.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
Decryptor:
U dey mind dem? I bet the likes of Ido[i]wurgly[/i]ogbo and Idi[i]ota[/i]-Ileke are unmarried but they'll surely have protruded bellies as a result of their gluttony (over-eating of sharwama and supreme Mr. Biggs ice-cream) from those agberos who take them out. Let them post their pics and let us judge. I know that peeps would even think they are well over 40. At least Oge has dark arm-pits which is normal when u shave regularly unlike the haters here whose armpit hair have turned creamy-yellow in color and oozes a terrible odor that one can even perceive via the internet. Haters keep on hating....Oge is soooo fly!
Is dis pregnant goat still coughing bullshitzzzz? Put up a pic if u bold na, u think say we neva see ur halogen eyes, burnt complexion and ur lizard looking face? Guy u an excitement to ugly guys, jus wen they tot they had d most woworific star wars character as king, u showed up. Infact d only thing God spared u was a chance to be caged in d zoo as some tourist attraction.I bet sun don injure ur skin sotey.....den fit tap solar energy for ur half baked forehead.IDIOTA!!!

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2012
basher: The more poisonous the comments; methinks the uglier & raggedy azz(ier) the commenter.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
Haterz gonna hate, painters gonna paint
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Decryptor(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Is dis pregnant goat still coughing bullshitzzzz? Put up a pic if u bold na, u think say we neva see ur halogen eyes, burnt complexion and ur lizard looking face? Guy u an excitement to ugly guys, jus wen they tot they had d most woworific star wars character as king, u showed up. Infact d only thing God spared u was a chance to be caged in d zoo as some tourist attraction.I bet sun don injure ur skin sotey.....den fit tap solar energy for ur half baked forehead.IDIOTA!!!
In as much as i know that i am a very good looking young man, i won't put up my pic here just to prove a point to you cos good looks aint a priority for a guy. What matters in a man's life is the size of his wallet which i am very comfortable with. As for you "Jocelyn Wildenstein" (Google the name via Google images to see exactly what you look like), i dare you put your pics here so the whole world can attest to your worworness cos a woman's pride is her looks of which you fall on a -1 scale level! You gat none! No be your mates wey post their pics during the search for "The most beautiful girl in NL and you hid under the disguise of "just wanting to be an observer". I bet ur ugly pics woulda crashed alot of PCs that would have opted to view them and erased every information of Nairaland in Seun's server. Oya reply....u baboon arseee!

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
Decryptor: In as much as i know that i am a very good looking young man, i won't put up my pic here just to prove a point to you cos good looks aint a priority for a guy. What matters in a man's life is the size of his wallet which i am very comfortable with. As for you "Edna Mode" (Google the name via Google images to see exactly what you look like), i dare you put your pics here so the whole world can attest to your worworness cos a woman's pride is her looks of which you fall on a -1 scale level! You gat none! No be your mates wey post their pics during the search for "The most beautiful girl in NL and you hid under the disguise of "just wanting to be an observer". I bet ur ugly pics woulda crashed alot of PCs that would have opted to view them and erased every information of Nairaland in Seun's server. Oya reply....u baboon arseee!
Stop preaching....ur lame comebcks holds no weight.who claimed to b most beautiful?I really have no time to trade words with a dullard whose orientation and opinion are senseless to say d least.So bounce.... Or better still, go play wiv dat groundnut u call willllly.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Decryptor(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Stop preaching....ur lame comebcks holds no weight.who claimed to b most beautiful?I really have no time to trade words with a dullard whose orientation and opinion are senseless to say d least.So bounce.... Or better still, go play wiv dat groundnut u call willllly.
So this was all you could cook up after 25 grueling minutes? I'm so disappointed! SMH. FYI, i never said you claimed anything. I said YOU REFUSED TO CONTEST because YOU KNEW YOU ARE SO DAMN UGLY! Read my post very well (that's if you even went to school).Even your NL username and it's pronunciation shows how ugly you are! Low-life reptile

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
Decryptor:
So this was all you could cook up after 25 grueling minutes? I'm so disappointed! SMH. FYI, i never said you claimed anything. I said YOU REFUSED TO CONTEST because YOU KNEW YOU ARE SO DAMN UGLY! Read my post very well (that's if you even went to school).Even your NL username and it's pronunciation shows how ugly you are! Low-life reptile
Refused to contest automatically means am ugly? I see parts of ur thinking faculty bin cremated. Listen to ur dumbbb self spew bullshitzzzz, u judging my looks by a username? Damn! We defo need to hold a memorial for ur dead brain cells. U came late dude! No time 2nite.. call again later gremlin!
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
I'm sorry, She's ugly.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Decryptor(m): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Refused Refusing to contest automatically means am ugly? I see parts of ur thinking faculty bin cremated. Listen to dumbbb self spew bullshitzzzz, u judging my looks by a username? Damn! We defo need to hold a memorial for ur dead brain cells. U came late dude! No time 2nite.. call again later gremlin!
I just corrected you there cos i'm sure you attended night school. Say thank you, then to bed and start figeringgg urself while fantasizing about one of your agbero boyfriends. anu mpama!

4 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by ikamefa(f): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
kai nairaland ohhhhhh

all the posts in hia don make the casa-flakes i dey smoke, fly comot from my mouth !!!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
J12: I'm sorry, She's ugly.
Bless u! grin
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
Decryptor:
I just corrected you there cos i'm sure you attended night school. Say thank you, then to bed and start figeringgg urself while fantasizing about one of your agbero boyfriends. anu mpama!
Ur fada! cool

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Ishilove: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
tchidi:

Paul is not a boy toy! He's a Bro n a family friend trying to cut his teeth in photography.. Go hate somewhere else.
You can come kiss my asss
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ishilove:
You can come kiss my asss
Yeah! Tell em to get d blackest part of ur anuzzz. grin
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Ishilove: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yeah! Tell em to get d blackest part of ur anuzzz. grin
grin
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Decryptor(m): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ur fada! cool
LWKMD! grin Why bring my popsie into this? I tell u something, my dad is proud to have me as a son cos i bear his good looks. cheesy cheesy As for you, you are so ugly that when ever your father looks at you, he turns to your mother and gives her five resounding hot slaps while shouting, "I should have released outside that night,but you insisted!"

4 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
Decryptor:
LWKMD! grin Why bring my popsie into this? I tell u something, my dad is proud to have me as a son cos i bear his good looks. cheesy cheesy As for you, you are so ugly that when ever your father looks at you, he turns to your mother and gives her five resounding hot slaps while shouting, "I should have released outside that night,but you insisted!"
Yeah rite! I bet wen ur dad saw u, he shouted " Onome u for abort dis reptile na" grin

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Ishilove: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
SEE FINISHING EHHHHHH!!!cheesy cheesy Chei, sister Idowu,you are MEAN! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Decryptor(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See why i said your father cursed the day you were conceived? So you cannot differentiate between an animated GIF Image and a real person? SMHID. That's why i reiterate the fact that you need to go cure that Human papillomavirus (HPV), Syphilis and Herpes all rolled up into one that has affected both your thinking and sight! Except for the HIV?AIDS part that can't be cured anyway!
Ishilove:
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
Yeah rite! I bet wen ur dad saw u, he shouted " Onome u for abort dis reptile na" grin
Voice Mail tongue Off point! you aint even got humor so quit trying!
Ishilove:
where did this vampire bat fly in from

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2012
Decryptor:
See why i said your father cursed the day you were conceived? So you cannot differentiate between an animated GIF Image and a real person? SMHID. That's why i reiterate the fact that you need to go cure that Human papillomavirus (HPV), Syphilis and Herpes all rolled up into one that has affected both your thinking and sight! Except for the HIV?AIDS part that can't be cured anyway!
U go google bars? Ode! Fawckkkk off mehn....

U boring!

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2012
Ishilove:
U worse...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide Shows Off His Blonde Hairstyle As He Stylishly Steps Out In Toronto / Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) / Binta Kofar Soro Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.