Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Will One Ever Get Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will One Ever Get Married (3043 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will One Ever Get Married by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
i am a man of 33yr old...i work hard like mad..but sometimes it so hard to make it work...currently i am single and would love to be married...but things are not like they used to be before the market crash when i had some good cash.now that i want to settle down and one thinks about the cash involved...the marriage,renting a house ....and taking care of a family my heart fails...and damn the gals are not helping matters......what can one do .....menh i tire undecided undecided undecided
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by chukwuinya: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
have you even seen someoneto marry in the first place,is one step @ a time.dont be scared is still possible if only you have faith in yourself and in God
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by EfemenaXY: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2012
@Vire, how do you intend to support a wife, let alone kids, if you're struggling to support yourself?? undecided
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
chukwuinya: have you even seen someoneto marry in the first place,is one step @ a time.dont be scared is still possible if only you have faith in yourself and in God

guy menh it gets to a point one doesnot know wat to believe anymore undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2012
Efemena_xy: @Vire, how do you intend to support a wife, let alone kids, if you're struggling to support yourself?? undecided

oniovo meh...i am into bizness but damn i look around and i see tins are not so easy.....i work my ass out ...sleep only 4hrs since 2008 every night but weekends i sleep well cos of nature of one of ma bizness......but gals are not smiling nowadays ...wat dey ask for apart from wat u will pay to marry her dey make me fear..... cry cry i should have married when i had so much cash....then i was busy playing around....even a gal in the UK was ready and begging i said no....i wish i did maybe i would have been more serious with life back then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by nikkyshyne(f): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
Efemena_xy: @Vire, how do you intend to support a wife, let alone kids, if you're struggling to support yourself?? undecided
Don't scare the poor guy now Efe.

Some women do bring luck to their spouse. Maybe you should find the lady 1st, and every other thing will fall in place. C'mon, it can't be that bad. Those worse off are happily married with triplets. I wish you all the very best.

1 Like

Re: Will One Ever Get Married by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
nikkyshyne:

Some women do bring luck to their spouse. Maybe you should find the lady 1st, and every other thing will fall in place. C'mon, it can't be that bad. Those worse off are happily married with triplets. I wish you all the very best.

hmmmm Good luck ke....i dont wana take dat risk......lol
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by Abali1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
vire:

oniovo meh...i am into bizness but damn i look around and i see tins are not so easy.....i work my ass out ...sleep only 4hrs since 2008 every night but weekends i sleep well cos of nature of one of ma bizness......but gals are not smiling nowadays ...wat dey ask for apart from wat u will pay to marry her dey make me fear..... cry cry i should have married when i had so much cash....then i was busy playing around....even a gal in the UK was ready and begging i said no....i wish i did maybe i would have been more serious with life back then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Vire, I believe you been on NL for a while. At the bolded, I ve learnt both from the men & women on NL that I don't owe a dime to any gal am not married to... cos am not her Father... Guy, the little you have should go into making your life better.
If tell them by word of mouth that YOU LOVE THEM, and extend it a bit to occasional Lunch and Dinner and she is still not happy... Just remind her in a subtle way that your are not her ATM. Wise Up my friend.
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by Abali1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
in addition to what I wrote up there... At 33 you still stand a good chance of getting the girl of dream, just let her know that you are SINGLE & SERIOUS about getting married... a Virtous Woman will overlook this "temporary sset back" if she sees that you have abright future ahead and you are equally working towards your FINANCIAL goal.
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by EfemenaXY: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
vire:

You're Isoko?? shocked shocked shocked

Hindsight is a good thing if we have it, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

Mistakes must be made otherwise we as humans would never learn. You're hard working. Any lady worth her salt would see that and appreciate it. Don't worry, chin up and all will be well! smiley wink
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by EfemenaXY: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
nikkyshyne:

Nikky, I'm not trying to scare him o! Was only trying to get a clearer picture here.

But good words of advice from you girl cheesy wink
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by Honeycity(f): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2012
settling down shouldnt be an issue, just try and avoid high maintenance ladies.
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by maclatunji: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
vire:

Awwwww. Well, now that you have learnt your lessons, you are on the right track. Just keep your eyes open and please don't go and marry the wrong woman or for the wrong reasons.
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
Efemena_xy:

You're Isoko?? shocked shocked shocked

Hindsight is a good thing if we have it, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

Mistakes must be made otherwise we as humans would never learn. You're hard working. Any lady worth her salt would see that and appreciate it. Don't worry, chin up and all will be well! smiley wink

i am urohobo oh.......but all na d same tin na........... wink wink wink well i will try and see how i can achieve dis cos trust me loneliness no good and i am sick of random gals... angry angry angry angry besides menh it looks like i am d only one not yet married wen i sit wif all ma friends angry angry angry angry
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
Honeycity: settling down shouldnt be an issue, just try and avoid high maintenance ladies.

do you reside in MARS or JUPITER...which nija gal is not high maintenance....i followed ma friend to GBOKO benue state 3 weeks ago for his traditional marriage and see how dem wan milk am dry becos dey knew he is a pilot.....well i dont know i am off to Sheraton hotel abuja 2morrow for his church wedding reception party maybe i will look and see if i can mingle........ cry cry cry cry
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
vire:
I followed ma friend to GBOKO Benue state 3 weeks ago for his traditional marriage and see how dem wan milk am dry becos dey knew he is a pilot.....

Guy, it's part of the traditional marriage ceremony processes and activities. They have to settle the elders in the family(My own opinion, I stand corrected though).

Just be on the look out for a simple girl. Can I ask you something? If you see a natural looking babe as in no weave/extensions wearing, moderately dressed babe would you consider her for marriage?
Food for thought.
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by dayokanu(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2012

He didnt say he wanted to marry a disabled woman, who cant support herself

if he can support himself alone, as long as the wife can also support herself there should be no problem

1 Like

Re: Will One Ever Get Married by Afam4eva(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
Fvck marraige. My guy, if you know get the liver, no go enter for kolobo. It's not by force to get married. As e be sef, me sef neva sure for that side. I no want trouble for my life. I never take care of myself economical, sociallly, religiously etc, na wife i wan come marry. Infact i dey crase.
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
afam4eva: Fvck marraige. My guy, if you know get the liver, no go enter for kolobo. It's not by force to get married. As e be sef, me sef neva sure for that side. I no want trouble for my life. I never take care of myself economical, sociallly, religiously etc, na wife i wan come marry. Infact i dey crase.
Afam, that's just so sad. I had my sights on you
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by Afam4eva(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2012
idprincess: Afam, that's just so sad. I had my sights on you
I'm sorry for disappointing you grin but never say never.
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
afam4eva:
I'm sorry for disappointing you grin but never say never.
oooh I never say never. Drop ur email add will u
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by semid4lyfe(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2012
afam4eva: Fvck marraige. My guy, if you know get the liver, no go enter for kolobo. It's not by force to get married. As e be sef, me sef neva sure for that side. I no want trouble for my life. I never take care of myself economically, socially, religiously etc, na wife i wan come marry. Infact i dey crase.

Thought you were making 300k+/month abi na "fabu" you just blow for us grin

On a serious note, I kinda share your sentiments. . .no use adding to your burden when you're struggling to support yourself but at the same time I do realise that some women hold the key that will unlock their husbands prosperity.

Someone women have that special anointing and if you marry "em, there is only one way to go and it's UP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will One Ever Get Married by dayokanu(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
semid4lyfe: Thought you were making 300k+/month abi na "fabu" you just blow for us grin

On a serious note, I kinda share your sentiments. . .no use adding to your burden when you're struggling to support yourself but at the same time I do realise that some women hold the key that will unlock their husbands prosperity.

Someone women have that special anointing and if you marry "em, there is only one way to go and it's UP.

LOL. You don forget say everyone na Dangote on NL

One guy I was chatting with who used to tell me how awesome his job was and how ppl dey make am for Naija. earlier this week chatted with me and was like he don frustrate. I come ask am to dey thank God say him even get job, Na so he come open up say na hayaj be those ones say he graduated in 2009 and never get job till now
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by semid4lyfe(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
dayokanu:

LOL. You don forget say everyone na Dangote on NL

One guy I was chatting with who used to tell me how awesome his job was and how ppl dey make am for Naija. earlier this week chatted with me and was like he don frustrate. I come ask am to dey thank God say him even get job, Na so he come open up say na hayaj be those ones say he graduated in 2009 and never get job till now

Lol @ Dayo

I saw you viewing the thread and I was wondering when you were gonna post a reply. Different strokes for different folks but Afam na big boy o and you better believe it grin

See wetin hin post in reply to one poor NLDer wey tasi am for
HERE

NigeriaKwenu:
How mmuch was your salary for last month? Until you start making at least 300 thousand every month, don't talk to me.

In fact, when I grow up I want to be like Afam grin
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by maclatunji: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
^LOL
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by obowunmi(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2012
Rule 1: don't listen to any Pastor or include "god" in your plans.
Rule 2: use ur head, logic, brain
Rule 3: be real and honest with yourself
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by inspirenet: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2012
obowunmi: Rule 1: don't listen to any Pastor or include "god" in your plans.
Rule 2: use ur head, logic, brain
Rule 3: be real and honest with yourself

smiley
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
vire: i am a man of 33yr old...i work hard like mad..but sometimes it so hard to make it work...currently i am single and would love to be married...but things are not like they used to be before the market crash when i had some good cash.now that i want to settle down and one thinks about the cash involved...the marriage,renting a house ....and taking care of a family my heart fails...and damn the gals are not helping matters......what can one do .....menh i tire undecided undecided undecided

I thought you said you work real hard. Where does all the money go?
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by mazaje(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I thought you said you work real hard. Where does all the money go?

And who told you that hard work makes people rich?. . .I know many people that work 12 hours daily and they don't have money. . .Am talking about people that live in Europe not even in Nigeria. . .
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
mazaje:

And who told you that hard work makes people rich?. . .I know many people that work 12 hours daily and they don't have money. . .Am talking about people that live in Europe not even in Nigeria. . .

Who said anything about being rich? undecided And what the heck has Europe to do with this man's life? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by mazaje(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Who said anything about being rich? undecided And what the heck has Europe to do with this man's life? undecided undecided undecided undecided

I know people that work hard and are broke, Europe pays good wages at least compared to Nigeria. . .
Re: Will One Ever Get Married by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
mazaje:

I know people that work hard and are broke, Europe pays good wages at least compared to Nigeria. . .
Kobojunkie:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Names For Boys...... / Does This Sleeping Style Have Any Effect On The Baby. / Photos: Funny Things Kids Do When Left Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.