Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site (6576 Views)

The REAL Biz For Financial Freedom 100% Completely PASSIVE - No More BS Hyips! / Pls, Can Anyone Offer Links To Reputable Investment Companies Online? Not HYIPS! / Nigeria Hyips That Pay And Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
i was online and i saw a investment site so pls i wil nid u guys advice may be i should proceed or not

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by stpat1(m): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2012
Its like you have plenty of money to waste?
Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by okeniyi(m): 1:26am On Aug 03, 2012
Guy, HYIPS means Hurriedly Yielding Into Poverty. Plsssssssss find another online biz to do.Avoid GREED. Holla

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by Dondbuzor: 6:44am On Aug 03, 2012
Oboy run for ur lyf.
All hyip are scams.
Speaking out of experience.
Better use that ur 5k or 10k to do something more worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by stpat1(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2012
@Op As I said before if you have plenty of money t waste go on and invest in HYIP.
Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by croj(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2012
A friend of mine introduced me to this most reliable HYIP site. It's very new in Nigeria and he has earned some reasonable cash with it. In fact, i created a blog for it because i want to educate Nigerians on how the things work. here http://bannersbrokerupdate..com/. I guarantee you, there is no way possible you won't earn from the site. The business is just like Google Adsense, but it's better than adsense cause you don't need a website, all you just do is buy a buy package with roughly N4000 ($25), advertise your business and the company Banners Broker will just do the rest for you. Go to my blog now and read more, drop comments and i will also respond
Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by kalufelix(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
there is fire on the mountain...RUN RUN RUN !!!
op no reason am o. they will keep giving yhu the percentage.come withdraw naa make i see.
thank God ah gave dem a try with small money just $20
Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by Murphy7h4: 1:38am On Aug 04, 2012
BUMPS
Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by ade101(m): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
I am also into it and the advice i will give is becareful. I am with an hiyp progam, i did a lot of research before going into it as i didnt want to lose my money. I found out that they have been paying for the past two years, so i was like why will they scam now if i join?
Hyip program usually crash after being in operation about 8 months due to huge return on investments, and when the crash occurs, its only the early members (non greedy ones) that will laugh.The program that i joined is more than just hyip, it combine hyip, link marketing and multi-level marketing into an indefinitely sustainable online money making machine. I have been able to earn more than my capital so i am good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by samexycool(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
probably, all hyips investment are 99percent scammers...therefore investing your money with dem u stand a high risk of loosing, dat means u may b paid and u may also not be paid. What i would advice u is before gettin into any hyips investment, make sure you carryout some research about them and also try to find out from people dat have already invested with them. To ur online success *samexycool*.
Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by eedriyz(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
To me, HIYPs are games. Putting your money in them is like putting money on football match's outcome
Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by meritlife1: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
hyip is like throwing your money on the river bank and expecting to get it on the down stream,what a fool.hyip business is investing on your bad past and punishing your future,i want to tell you it better to invest your money into forex trading giving professionals to manage your fund than investing in hyip.infact any body investint on hyip hate his future,and a sliding and stumbling block to his success,the fear of hyip is the first step to online success.hyip is not risky but a loss to put your money in, beware.better to invest in forex trading where you are in control of your fund,where professional managers can give you the value of your risk. pls run for hyip.
Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by austinsmat(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
why everybody is saying bad about hyip i invest in one with 100dollar i have withdraw my capital with 220 gain is only greedy people are scam by hyip my first rule in hyip programme is don't compound or reinvest collect ur capital first before other things
Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by emekagh(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
It depends
Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by croj(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
Well i think the "cllect capital first' advice is good anyway because most of these HYIPs don't last for long. Rather, My Banner Broker was created this year and already has over 20 million members with about 60% earning. In fact, a lot of Nigerians have started hosting seminars on it, go here npw and register www.bannersbrokerupdate..com
Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by biz1234: 2:33am On Aug 05, 2012
I will not advice even my worst enemy to opt for HYIP. They are total waste of time and effort. Instead, look for a legitimate business that you can do on the internet that will pay you passive income for life.
Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by meritlife1: 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
capital NO is not advisable to invest in hyip
Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by visalat(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
**Note:only Gatewayvpn agents are approved to employ resellers and disburst vouchers in Nigeria.

Looking to start your own VPN business ? Join the VPN Reseller Program

How it Works?

Gatewayvpn reselling is among the most popular business models of modern times. One saves all the headaches of having one’s own infrastructure and staff configuring, maintaining and looking after it. Instead one can focus completely on the business aspects.

You take care of payment collection on your own website while paying GatewayVPN a fixed cost depending on the plan chosen

Reseller FAQ:

How much can I earn? Depends on the volume of clients that you have. We give a special discounts to resellers who have been loyal to us and who have helped us grow.
How much investment do I need to be able to start? Your initial investment entitles you to create 15 user accounts minimum.
Can I create a trial account for my customers? What you do with your account is your business.
How many premium accounts can I create? Depending on the Reseller Package that you have subscribed, you can create a minimum of 15 user accounts.
Can my accounts be paused till i find buyers for it? Yes you can pause your accounts and you are free to sell whenever you wish to.
Can we have our own branded VPN Software?
We charge a minimal monthly fee for your own branding instead of the usual Gateway software . We do offer custom designs for resellers to have their own look and feel which they can distribute to their own clients. With your own custom made VPN software, people will never know that you are getting your services from us! Its as if you have your own VPN business.

Recommended for resellers who would want to have their own VPN software.
You are allowed 30 accounts per month on this plan.

WHAT YOU GET FROM US:
30 Premium Users Monthly
Unlimited Bandwidth
Reseller Panel
Website plus domain
24/7 Support

$ 30/month(for server management, hosted VPN accounts management and support services) plus $ 200 one time fee for VPN creation with your brand name

For those who want to just buy bulk accounts at a minimum price and resell.
No VPN software design.
Write to account@gatewayvpn.com for more details.
Re: Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site by AmeLonRo(m): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2013
Hyip are bad and not good. I will advise that you learn forex and then grow your money at your own pace. Do your thing and avoid giving people money to trade or invest for you. This way you will not be duped.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Betting Strategy / List Of Online Businesses In Nigeria That Pays / Truck Load Of Cement Available At Good price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.