Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! (26545 Views)

Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News / No Action From Shell, Nigeria On Ogoniland Pollution Report – Amnesty / Shell Accepts Responsibility For Oil Spills In Ogoniland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by naijaking1: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
If I have the opportunity, I push all these "kingdoms, independent repbulics, and soverign nations" within Nigeria who depended on Enugu to develop their infrastructure, only to become 'independent' whenever it's convinient to them to explain themselves. Unlike the native American Indian nations in Oklahoma and Georgia, our own 'independent' nations want to eat their cake and have it too. This is because they're tunnel-visioned on only thing and one thing alone: oil.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by maigaskiya1: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
kheart: Hmmm ogoniland interesting, i thought ibos want ur oil money in their dead biafrajukwu? Chai see color riot wey dem use as flag, ebi like poo.
oya arewa roll out d tanks
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by onatisi(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2012
bayooooooo: lol. What a joke!
very huge one in fact
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by ak47mann(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
Everyday,nigeria demonstrate in policy and deeds that is no place for BIAFRANS,accept only as slaves,or food for ravaging and determine predator and parasite.Consider the latest casualties of the mad belief of some BIAFRANS in one nigeria.

In a publicly declared pernicious policy;where life of young and old,men and women alike of biafran citizenry rot in standstill, devoid of hope, devoid of dreams, devoid of any future.

Or do we forget that a certain point, insult not only stick to the insulted,but, actually becomes that insulted person who has deliberately clung to the insulting medium!for this reason we speak to the spirit to all BIAFRANS;it is time to return to BIAFRA, returning to BIAFRA does not mean physical trans-location,but it means physical developing BIAFRA/LAND..

Returning to BIAFRA means supporting BIAFRA actualization in anyway possible,as only as independent state, BIAFRA can provide diplomatic protection base on international law for all BIAFRANS and their properties where ever they are outside biafran-land cool cool cool
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by ABAKA72(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
JomoGbomo2: Hmmmm, I don't think this is a good move, Nigeria breaking up into tribes will not solve our problems...

Let me see how this CLown will react to this. My major concern is that they are just 1.2 Million, the war may not last more than 3 days.
so who exactly will fight them to keep Nigeria one.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by kettykin: 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
jerseyboy: [size=16pt]The Unraveling Has Begun. Little Lithuania started the break up of the mighty Soviet Union with this type of declaration. Long Live Ogoni Land[/size].

I wont be surprised if the Responce of the western world to Ogoni's advantage will be swift considering their response to Libya and Syrian rebels .Nigeria is of no real benefit to Africa and the mordern wolrd except to some lazy tribes men who think the staus quo will remain same for ever
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by norabenok: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
[quote author=ABAKA72] "so who exactly will fight them to keep Nigeria one"?
In deed, no body may be willing to fight them. Not even Arewa may be interested.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Chyz2: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
Where is Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida? I thought he said he would put on his army clothes and go back towar if something like this were to happen. Talk is cheap.grin
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by tomakint: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
bashr8: i think this is the only good news i have read this year , they deserve it, everybody deserves autonomy , its time we stopped fooling ourselves in nigeria.

Right on point bro,right on point! Whether we like it or not Nigeria will soon part ways!
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by akereconfi: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
ndu_chucks: I can authoritatively tell you people that there was no such declaration in Ogoniland and the Ogoni people are oblivious to this declaration.

This is only an internet affair. The perpetrators of this criminal provocation are currently being hunted down. May I also inform you people that the great Nigerian Army, Airforce, and Marines are ready to crush wayward rebels at a minute's notice. Those in doubt should ask the biafrans who are still suffering from their foolish attempt to secede.

STFU.......I was there live in bori, saw Goodluck Diigbo dressed in MOSOP colour....and that very day declared a Holiday. It happen live.........so keep shut for what u dont know.... Am from Khana (nyo khana to b specific)
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by akereconfi: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
stanlink: Great people of Ogoni, lets stay UNITED, lets not allow the struggle of our great heroes be in Vein, if u've forgotten, click on this song to refresh your memories, for me, I still remeber all that we went through. Lets Stand and stay United. PEACE
http://www.naijapals.com/music/KEN_SARO_WIWA_MIRA-9034

simboroba whatz d meanin of that clueless link u posted. Must u use crooked means to advertise urself...am a proud son of Ogoni, what does that link means to this Topic. Simboroba abeg go rehearse ur lame music abeg
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by CHIMSKY(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
This is what Biafra did in 1966 and the full weight of the Nigerian Army fell on the perpetrators of 'treason' heavily.Now Ogoni and Bakassi are doing the same thing and it is ok!Na wa forNigeria.Treason remains treason!
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Chyz2: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
CHIMSKY: This is what Biafra did in 1966 and the full weight of the Nigerian Army fell on the perpetrators of 'treason' heavily.Now Ogoni and Bakassi are doing the same thing and it is ok!Na wa forNigeria.Treason remains treason!

You are wrong. The wright of nigeria couldn't even handle Biafra. It had the get international help from the powerhouses. This by the Ogoni is very different. Although the move is rightful, it would have been better for him to push hard for a SNC. I here the military is on there way. Dont know how true that is though.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Chyz2: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
akereconfi:

simboroba whatz d meanin of that clueless link u posted. Must u use crooked means to advertise urself...am a proud son of Ogoni, what does that link means to this Topic. Simboroba abeg go rehearse ur lame music abeg

This area known as ogoni land is not the same as the proposed Bori State is it?
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by akereconfi: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
Chyz*:

This area known as ogoni land is not the same as the proposed Bori State is it?

bori is d capital of ogoni
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Chyz2: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
akereconfi:

bori is d capital of ogoni

So after nigeria disintegrates. Will you all become your own completely autonomous country or do you think its in your best interest to enter into a commonwealth?
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2012
kliooop
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by cesil92: 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
Are they still receiving allocations from the Government of Nigeria? Hope they better don't.

Lets see how they will survive

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Remains PDP Chairman, Appeal Court Rules / Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President / 12 Personalities Who Played Key Roles In June 12 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.