Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! (26542 Views)

Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News / No Action From Shell, Nigeria On Ogoniland Pollution Report – Amnesty / Shell Accepts Responsibility For Oil Spills In Ogoniland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Chyz2: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Oh Igbo people dont regard us. So our lives are in ruin, I laff in Ahiazu.

Yorubas are beneath you lol. Yet no Igbo man can make it without trooping to Yorubaland

Abeg make i change my laff to Gurumaharaji

And trooping to your land means we regard you? Lol. That really deserved a laugh. You people mean nothing to us. That is why you can open i thread about yoruba nonsense and only one or two of us make a comment, if even any make a comment at all. That is opposite with you and your people who flock on any and everything Igbo,lol. Any way, dont mean to hurt your feelings but we have no regard for you.

3 Likes

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by dayokanu(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
Chyz*:

And trooping to your land means we regard you? Lol. That really deserved a laugh. You people mean nothing to us. That is why you can open i thread about yoruba nonsense and only one or two of us make a comment, if even any make a comment at all. That is opposite with you and your people who flock on any and everything Igbo,lol. Any way, dont mean to hurt your feelings but we have no regard for you.

Most yorubas dont even care if Igbos exist or not.

If you dont care about them how about you just stay in your eroded jungle and eat yourself.

No one in this country care about Igbos, Everyone just see you all as rags or menstrual pads that can be used and dumped, First it was hausas, Now its Ijaws

Ask the core SS Ogoni, Ijaw etc what they think about you scumbags

2 Likes

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by tribalism(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2012
i do not see what problem there is in this declaration. nigeria is marriage and divorce is allowed. i see the action of the people of ogoni land as a wife divorcing the husband. and with or without reason, it is permissible under human rights.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
There is need to trace this hatred between the igbos and the yorubas. Where are the historians? I'm sure it started before the 1914 amalgamation. But when exactly?
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by tribalism(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
@dayokanu
your cup is full. your social standard is a disgrace to your origin.

2 Likes

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by girlking(f): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
lacasa: We r at a stage in Nigeria where anybody has the chance ϯo do,say,act n declare whatever he/she likes..However hee/she liks..Whenever he/she likes undecided

Sadly, we αve truly n absolutely become a Failed Nation.

A Nation full of daft people, daft groups anϑ daft governments at all levels.

Its plain "Absurdity" at its highest.

Ogoni-land they call it, Headed by anoda "Goodluck" undecided

#now, that's wat i wld call DAFT.

A nation may refer to a community of people who share a common language, culture, ethnicity, descent, or history.
The British political contraption called NIGERIA does not make the cut. if Ogoni decides to secede, they will be more of a Nation than Nigeria can be even in the next 100 years
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Neddyogu(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
No be to declare autonomy abi independence be d matter! The question is do u have what it takes to defend ur stand? Our fathers tried it in '67.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by cbaba: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
abeg make una wait make my family collect australian visa...abeg....after then...carry go! Stupid Ideeorts!
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by otokx(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
What does this mean?
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
otokx: What does this mean?
it means they are no longer nigeria. You will soon need visa to enter that territory. Meanwhile except biafra's independence come november 5
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by MahatmaGhandi: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
Nobody seems to have noticed that sahara reporters is the only major media that has reported this development,no tv or radio station has reported it cnn,bbc and aljazira seem to be silent,there also has been no official reaction from government, under normal circumstance this shld be breaking news but from all I can see it is like nothing happened. Is this story really what it is,if yes then why are media houses silent ?

2 Likes

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Rhino5dm: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
Does stupidity and deafness comes to you naturally? So, the coward retreated or he bolted out in the middle of the night dressed like "sisi eko"? :O

And yes, what do you refer to a person that contested for presidency and senate without winning his village? I don't expect your dripping stupidity to allow you think beyond your monthly food stamps. We need to purge the genetic stupidity eating up your few functioning brain cells, by hanging you upside down and piercing your arssholee. Dunce!!

Dede1:

A pig shall always remain a pig despite efforts to make it look otherwise. Must every retreated combatant comes back to fight? What business does a jackass such as you have about a failed or successful politician? I guess every person in your blood line is a cheap punny, Alhaji Rhinoceros.

1 Like

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by dayokanu(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Does stupidity and deafness comes to you naturally? So, the coward retreated or he bolted out in the middle of the night dressed like "sisi eko"? :O

And yes, what do you refer to a person that contested for presidency and senate without winning his village? I don't expect your dripping stupidity to allow you think beyond your monthly food stamps. We need to purge the genetic stupidity eating up your few functioning brain cells, by hanging you upside down and piercing your arssholee. Dance!!

OUCHHHHHH

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by noiseless: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2012
MR.DAFTYOKANO, one can really see how shocked you are at this goodnews, you didn't see it coming. If you like cry and blow up your heads shouting Igbo Igbo,it's only your natural way of letting out the shock of this goodnews, we all know that you hated this good move by the people of Ogoni, yes! you hate it with passion, so there is no room for your hypocrisy and not even your shouts and screams of Igbo Igbo can hide your bitterness towards this move. Let me advice you and your fellow haters of progress to prepare your miserable selves for more shocking news.
dayokanu:

Dendemoron foaming in the mouth like the epileptic pig that he is

Question again Tell us any respected war leader who was leading an army and fled dressed like a woman to Abidjan

Saro Wiwa died for what he believed in Ojuku fled from what he claimed he believed in

2 Likes

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
anytime there is talk of secession in the east or anywhere, Yorubas poopoo their pants
when aboki talked about nigeria disintegrating in 2015 because of lack of presidency, afenifere started to panic and caution aboki
why is Yoruba afraid of going it alone?
na wa for dis kain fear culture

2 Likes

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
the main reason Yorubas flooded here is fear and laziness
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
Yoruba must be the most cowardly tribe in africa
i don't know which tribe surpasses them in cowardice

even ogoni is able to stand up
yoriba will rather undermine them than attempt such

4 Likes

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
femi_seun: Nigerian Army ..DO YOUR WORK angry

just see what Yoruba's opinion is
i wonder why
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by mpumalanga: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
I can see the tears of those that benefited from the pain of OGONI and other minorities
and they will continue to remember the good old days but it can't come back and insulting OJUKWU
can not bring it back.IKWERE AND ILAJE will follow next.

OJUKWU went to exile,OLIVER TAMBO went to exile and their people love them but ABIOLA came back to
nigeria but his people sold him.i think it is better for me to go to exile and come back a hero to my people.

3 Likes

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by dasparrow: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2012
The thread is about Ogoni people. How did you people end up turning this thread into a Yoruba vs. Igbo debate? This is becoming quite pathetic. Must every thread on Nairaland be tribalized? I just don't get it.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2012
dasparrow: The thread is about Ogoni people. How did you people end up turning this thread into a Yoruba vs. Igbo debate? This is becoming quite pathetic. Must every thread on Nairaland be tribalized? I just don't get it.

take a simple count you will see that ogoni is getting about 98% igbo support
now do the same count for Yoruba members here, you won't get up to 10% support never mind all the noise
look carefully
they do it indirectly by attacking igbos because they know that if ogoni goes, igbo goes too
Yoruba don't want that
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by tomakint: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
re@lchange:
Yoruba must be the most cowardly tribe in africa
i don't know which tribe surpasses them in cowardice

even ogoni is able to stand up
yoriba will rather undermine them than attempt such

Omo you are just there, indeed this is the absolute truth! Very unpredictable set of people and highly fearful. Right on point pal!
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Pukkah: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
dasparrow: The thread is about Ogoni people. How did you people end up turning this thread into a Yoruba vs. Igbo debate? This is becoming quite pathetic. Must every thread on Nairaland be tribalized? I just don't get it.

It's very disappointing that most of the cogent issues that have been raised on this thread have been buried under the debris of tribalism.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Debokan: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
If you read the post and understand it you'll know that they're not seceding from Nigeria. They're only trying to kick out LGA system and govern themselves directly. THEY'RE NOT FORMING A NEW COUNTRY.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by kpogede77: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2012
I dont know what some persons are enjoying in this expired country called Nigeria, a country where you dont hear good news. Bomb blast here, bomb blast there. Billions stolen here and there. Ogoni people have got what they want on a platter of gold. Who will order the military to attack them? How will the FG succeed where there are millions of volunteer youths in the Niger Delta who are ready to support them. The north think they are wise by introducing boko haram.The game is getting interesting.

1 Like

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by kettykin: 12:24am On Aug 04, 2012
Ufeolorun: Rampaging secessionists who stumbled into power are using the ogonis as a smoke screen for a bigger machinations.
OBJ and IBB didn't just issue a statement o they are also monitoring
You can't pull the rug of the feet of others and not expect a forceful response.

Bros can't you people for once let go , other nations like sudan, Ethiopia, East Timor, India, Soviet Union have broken apart , Nations that are more sophisticated greater , richer ,better future , more religious , why on earth are you insisting on dying on one issue , if people dont want to saty with you be a man and quit and stay on your own , stop making this seccessionist tribes look like they are super tribes.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by kettykin: 12:29am On Aug 04, 2012
dayokanu:

Several leaders have commited suicides rather than flee like pusssies

Find out about The German war generals or the japanese Generals during World war.

Tell us of a warlord who fled dressed like a woman aside Ikeeba Ojuku the cradle robber

At least the Germans fought before the committed suicide unlike those who did not fight but allowed them selves to be captured imprisoned and killed like chickens
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by dayokanu(m): 12:39am On Aug 04, 2012
kettykin:

At least the Germans fought before the committed suicide unlike those who did not fight but allowed them selves to be captured imprisoned and killed like chickens

Give us examples of warlords leading an army that fled dressed like a woman while leaving the populace to die like fowls

1 Like

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Series22(m): 1:05am On Aug 04, 2012
Hope 2 c ogoniland in d nxt olympics.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 04, 2012
Series22: Hope 2 c ogoniland in d nxt olympics.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Papa Ajasco...............
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by kettykin: 5:50am On Aug 04, 2012
dayokanu:

Give us examples of warlords leading an army that fled dressed like a woman while leaving the populace to die like fowls

Reports i am getting from Orkar's coup has it that IBB was wisked away dressed as a woman

According to Babangida, Omowa evacuated him via a secret channel to a location (ostensibly a private residence in Surulere) "where I was for some days while the heat remained." Babangida did not shed light on other accounts that he was physically "knocked down" or "grabbed", smuggled via the Ribadu back gate and maze of adjoining buildings and compounds, tucked inside a Volkswagen beetle and hidden at the National Arts Theater, Iganmu from where he made contact with Abacha and others. It has also been reported that one of his bodyguards was later captured by the plotters but did not betray his location. None of this has been confirmed by authoritative sources.

alamieyeseigha fled london dressed like a woman
Umaru Dikko fled disguised as a woman
david ejoor fled disguised like a woman http://www.dawodu.net/midwest.htm
Charlse Taylor of Liberia Fled Nigria disguised as a woman after he had betrayed and sold into the hands of Amricans by Obasanjo

Prince Charles had to flee the battlefield. A huge reward of £30,000 for his capture was offered but over the next five months Charles was kept out of the hands of the Hanoverians by many brave people. By the end of April he had sailed to the Outer Hebrides, remaining there for two months. On occasions, his skill with the gun allowed him to keep himself and his companions in food. Towards the end of June, government forces were closing on him in Uist and Flora MacDonald was recruited to spirit him over the sea to Skye, disguised as her maid.
http://www.rampantscotland.com/famous/blfamcharlie3.htm

so many historic battles have examples which i can prove links

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Prestonpans
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurukshetra_War

1 Like

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by kettykin: 5:56am On Aug 04, 2012
kettykin:

Reports i am getting from Orkar's coup has it that IBB was wisked away dressed as a woman

According to Babangida, Omowa evacuated him via a secret channel to a location (ostensibly a private residence in Surulere) "where I was for some days while the heat remained." Babangida did not shed light on other accounts that he was physically "knocked down" or "grabbed", smuggled via the Ribadu back gate and maze of adjoining buildings and compounds, tucked inside a Volkswagen beetle and hidden at the National Arts Theater, Iganmu from where he made contact with Abacha and others. It has also been reported that one of his bodyguards was later captured by the plotters but did not betray his location. None of this has been confirmed by authoritative sources.

alamieyeseigha fled london dressed like a woman
Umaru Dikko fled disguised as a woman
david ejoor fled disguised like a woman http://www.dawodu.net/midwest.htm
Charlse Taylor of Liberia Fled Nigria disguised as a woman after he had betrayed and sold into the hands of Amricans by Obasanjo

Prince Charles had to flee the battlefield. A huge reward of £30,000 for his capture was offered but over the next five months Charles was kept out of the hands of the Hanoverians by many brave people. By the end of April he had sailed to the Outer Hebrides, remaining there for two months. On occasions, his skill with the gun allowed him to keep himself and his companions in food. Towards the end of June, government forces were closing on him in Uist and Flora MacDonald was recruited to spirit him over the sea to Skye, disguised as her maid.

so many historic battles have examples which i can prove links

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Prestonpans
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurukshetra_War

Show me examples of War lords (field Marshalls (Aare Ona Kakanfo))who rather than fight , stayed put without putting any resistance and were captured imprisoned killed with their mandates confisticated
or Generals who pissed and defecated in the Military attire before officers of junior ranks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House / Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President / Rivers Locks Down Bonny LGA And Onne Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.