Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! (26544 Views)

Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News / No Action From Shell, Nigeria On Ogoniland Pollution Report – Amnesty / Shell Accepts Responsibility For Oil Spills In Ogoniland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 04, 2012
re@lchange:

take a simple count you will see that [b]ogoni is getting about 98% igbo support
now do the same count for yoruba members here, you won't get up to 10% support never mind all the noise
look carefully
they do it indirectly by attacking igbos because they know that if ogoni goes, igbo goes too
Yoruba don't want that

So yoruba members comment on a faceless forum speaks for all Yorubas? U funny bro
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by OneNaira6: 6:50am On Aug 04, 2012
Chyz*:

And trooping to your land means we regard you? Lol. That really deserved a laugh. You people mean nothing to us. That is why you can open i thread about yoruba nonsense and only one or two of us make a comment, if even any make a comment at all. That is opposite with you and your people who flock on any and everything Igbo,lol. Any way, dont mean to hurt your feelings but we have no regard for you.

Dude Dead funny. Can't you all see the dude you are talking to is hurting bad yet una continue to hurt him. why na? ROFLMFAO. You people are going to make that dude commit suicide one of this days I tell ya. Igbo people una funny sha. This is like the 10th person I've seen punching the crap out of him on this website. Biko nu, you people are hurting that dude.

Have heart biko nu. ROFLMFAO.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by OneNaira6: 6:51am On Aug 04, 2012
dasparrow: The thread is about Ogoni people. How did you people end up turning this thread into a Yoruba vs. Igbo debate? This is becoming quite pathetic. Must every thread on Nairaland be tribalized? I just don't get it.

Tell me about it. There are some members meant to be ignored
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by OneNaira6: 6:53am On Aug 04, 2012
If I read the article right, they aren't technically declaring independence but judging from what's going on, their declaration of independence from Nigeria shouldn't be that far off. Congratulations to Ogoni people, may the lord protect you people and I pray the same for all SE and SS groups.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by zeal500: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2012
A sick joke
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Skoopy(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2012
There must be joking, do they really know the consequences, I guess not. But be sure they have the igbos by their corner to lend same from.
Beautiful flag though.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by noiseless: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2012
DAFTYOKANO, All these stup!d tantrums won't save you from the shock of this news, hold yourself because they (Ogonis) have not declared republic of Ogoniland yet, this is just one of the steps for that,so you better prepare yourself for more of these like the Republic of Biafra/Igbo,Republic of Ijaw and many more JAW TEARING UPPERCUTS when the time is right. By the way before you continue disgracing yourself and those you represent with your NGBATICO NGBATICO NGBATICO sound of a 1914 LOCOMOTIVE TRAIN, do yourself a favour to ask who GENERAL CHARLES DE GAULLE was, and how he went into exile and later returned like a hero he truely was from exile in England to his people in France, just like GENERAL DIM EMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU, when he returned from exile, YES EXILE,from Ivory coast, that is called wisdom, and not dying like RAMADAN RAMS in the hands of red eyed hausa/fulani husband of yours. Finally mr.daftykano, we will all leave you and your fate will only be at the mercy of your very abusive hausa/fulani husbands,lol!
dayokanu:

Give us examples of warlords leading an army that fled dressed like a woman while leaving the populace to die like fowls
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Tinyemeka(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2012
Ejiné: Goodluck to them... They'll be needing lots of it.

Abi "needing lots of him". LOL
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Biabeke(f): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2012
Wow! I am speechless. shocked
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by revolt(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2012
Jes as your fathers joined Nigeria against biafra we the children of alexander madiebos are waitin to so sabotage you guys!!* jumping in a frenzy that this day came*
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by nduchucks: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2012
I can authoritatively tell you people that there was no such declaration in Ogoniland and the Ogoni people are oblivious to this declaration.

This is only an internet affair. The perpetrators of this criminal provocation are currently being hunted down. May I also inform you people that the great Nigerian Army, Airforce, and Marines are ready to crush wayward rebels at a minute's notice. Those in doubt should ask the biafrans who are still suffering from their foolish attempt to secede.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by OneNaira6: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2012
ndu_chucks: I can authoritatively tell you people that there was no such declaration in Ogoniland and the Ogoni people are oblivious to this declaration.

This is only an internet affair. The perpetrators of this criminal provocation are currently being hunted down. May I also inform you people that the great Nigerian Army, Airforce, and Marines are ready to crush wayward rebels at a minute's notice. Those in doubt should ask the biafrans who are still suffering from their foolish attempt to secede.

Dude shut up!!!!. If Ogoni want out of this pitiful excuse of a country, they have every right to do so. Ignorant Nigg@ threaten innocent group whom have been marginalized, attacked and left in poverty in this nation. You no dey shame? Oya go and wipe out the 1.2 Million citizen of Ogoni because they opted out of Nigeria. Everything you are wishing for them, I hope it boomerang back to you. The "Nigerian army, airforce and marines" that cannot even defeat MEND nor BOKO-HARAM got mouth to chest-beat as great. Yeah, they have the balls to fight if it is against a group that is non-violent (MASSOB), innocent citizens (ALL NIGERIAN CITIZENs), a group that isn't much of a threat(OPC) but when it is against groups that got weapons like Mend, Boko-haram, Kidnappers, Armed-robbers, etc, the so called "great Nigerian military" are no where to be found. Dude Shut up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by gitsaro(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2012
ndu_chucks: Ranting of ants. Mtcheeeew
Why aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ mad at another mans decision?!!!!!!!
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by noiseless: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2012
What else can one expect from a red eyed hausa/fulani-supporter of APC, aparet from ranting as usual with the threat of violence and throwing tatrums? NOSENSE!
ndu_chucks: I can authoritatively tell you people that there was no such declaration in Ogoniland and the Ogoni people are oblivious to this declaration.

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by noiseless: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2012
You are on your own on this one bro, Saro wiwa regreted what he did to igbos before he died, so they have our full support.
revolt: Jes as your fathers joined Nigeria against biafra we the children of alexander madiebos are waitin to so sabotage you guys!!* jumping in a frenzy that this day came*
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Lobolintin(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

Congrats to the Ogoni people. Atleast, Ken Saro-wiwa's death will not be in vain. So many ethnic groups are miserable in that british created contraption called Nigeria. I don't know why some Nigerians kick against marginalized ethnic groups getting their autonomy/independence from Nigeria. Is it a must to be part of the geographic expression called Nigeria? Are Nigerians a united people? If we were so united, why is there so much tribalism, hatred and general bigotry amongst our fellow compatriots?

Whichever ethnic group wants to leave Nigeria should be allowed to leave. After all, were the various ethnic groups that make up today's Nigeria consulted by psycopath lord lugard and his silly mistress before those two along with the conniving british government back then forced our many distinct ethnic groups with distinct languages and cultures under one roof and called it Nigeria? I support this move by the Ogoni people and I wish them all the best and God's blessings.

So, which ethnic group would like to leave next? Let me see your hands up, lol
eran oko nie,hahaha.BIAFRA NEXT O
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Lobolintin(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2012
nagoma: Ogoni 1.2 million , new country, the next will be Berom 500,000 and the remining 248 tribes will follow suit! 250 nations to replace Nigeria - fresh air!
guy u dey mad ni,251 nations,UMU LOBOLINT REPUBLIC
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Lobolintin(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2012
Emilord: which school did u went to?
grammerians...(ibos are thieves..nt thief......whch skul (did) u (went)to ?..grammer
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by NAJALYN: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
@bashr8 u dont still get it do you? There is no point wasting time & energy on the likes of you. You dont have to contribute if you cant discuss meaningfully. After all you are not under duress. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by norabenok: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
This may be the opening of Pandora's box. This may be Ogoni nation's first step to group actualisation, and possible independent from Nigeria. If some people refuse to have Nigeria belong to all, use all deceptive tactic to frustrate others' aspirations, why must the cheated nationalities like the Ogonis, the Igbos, the Ijaws and others continue to suffer in One Nigeria?
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by mpumalanga: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2012

May be you are talking about 'WAS' great nigeria army.
Even the Syrian army can boast of 'Was' great before the
'sympathetic defections' to the new GREAT rebel army exposed its untidy GREATNESS.
Ogoni and other self determination groups will receive such defections anytime.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Assonite(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
Pure fallacy
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by luluosas(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
Do you all remember this thread https://www.nairaland.com/934132/ogonis-threaten-secede-nigeria of May 2009?
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2012

[b]You are an illitrate! just like those Nigeria armies! Your own illiteracy has no mekwatalism(consult Igbo dictionary). That I like small VI..RGINA doesnt mean you like it too! You want Nigeria and someone is saying she doesn't want it,doesnt give you right to bounce on her!! It's her choice!! millions of ppl don't want Nigeria it's as simple as abc. You and every other greedy Nigerian should know that one day! One day! Even some in army will see how wicked and stupid ppl like you are! That day monkey no go return from market!
And now hold your two ears and listen "no real Biafran is sufferin today,my father is a testimony of that ! Ngozi iwuala is a testimony of that(she cooked for Biafran soldiers) chinua Achebe is a testimony to that!many of them that lives here or in london are all testimony to it!Infact a link the other day shows igbos are in better condition than your cousins and siblings. Today like kwashiorkor did to biafrans in 1967, God add polio with it to your own case! Since my 15yrs in Nigeria Igbo land, I have never seen a kwashiorkor victim but I see polio and poverty on same ppl that owns Nigeria begging on the street of the ppl they slaughtered in 1967! These are your cousins and Im sure one of ur sibling must be suffering from one of those disease or atleast poverty! Yet you keep thinking biafrans are suffering cha! See delusion! Just last night I was watching Nigeria on YouTube and a video about jos came out, a french tv posted it and I ask what is the dif btwn what I'm watching now and the somalio videos i watch, jos is even worst, dead bodies everywhere, is this the country I want to be refer im from! My comment there was that I'm happy they killing themselves, same ppl that killed biafrans! Years ago and what are we seeing today? Nigeria is heading to hellfire!!! Devils like you really want to drag everyone in! Tell me any country Nigeria is better!! Remember this is a terrorist country , atleast don't compare with any non terrorist country cos that will be an insult to do so! Now compare with terrorist countries and guess what? we will be ranked let say third to the worst ones atleast those terrorist countries that have no oil. Conclusion you are devil and by the GRACE OF GOD, Nigeria will divide and some black lives will be saved(black is the smallest ethnic and smallest influential ppl on todays world) Nigeria need to save some black lives!! [/b]

4 Likes

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Onlytruth(m): 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
I am laughing at the ndu_chucks of Nigeria, because they are preparing and focusing on the "big groups" in Nigeria while the little groups organize and work steadily for their future with or without Nigeria.
My strategic sense (which is actually unrivalled and unparalled) tells me that Nigeria's greatest undoing will come from one of the so called "small groups" in Nigeria.
It is a tragedy that Nigeria is being run by those who refuse to learn from history; old, fairly old, recent and even unfolding history in different parts of the world shows, that no power can stop an idea whose time has come.
Nuff said as always. cool
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Beaf: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2012

The usual crap served hot. angry
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by stanlink(m): 12:20am On Aug 05, 2012
Great people of Ogoni, lets stay UNITED, lets not allow the struggle of our great heroes be in Vein, if u've forgotten, click on this song to refresh your memories, for me, I still remeber all that we went through. Lets Stand and stay United. PEACE
http://www.naijapals.com/music/KEN_SARO_WIWA_MIRA-9034
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by CHIMSKY(m): 4:21am On Aug 05, 2012
If MASSOB had tried this it would ave been called high treason.Let us see wat Jona does now that his own constituency is agitating.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by naijaking1: 4:52am On Aug 05, 2012
Everybody relax.
Let's first of all understand what they mean. It's a typical eastern Nigerian thing! Remember Adaka Boros's Ijaw Republic
There's also the Ikwerre kingdom and other village kingdoms formed to distablize the east, as soon as oil was discovered and with the help of northerners. The main question remains, what in the World does it mean?
A separate state(if not, they better obey their current state laws)
Their own roads, and airport?
Their own military? How about schools?
They need a passport to visit Port Harcourt and other Nigeria cities, and answer an indepent nation?
They more you ask these questions, the more you realize that apart from the prospects of lazily sharing other people's money and occupying other people's 'abandoned' properties, these people and their leaders probably don't know what they want. Gov. Amechi should not waste his saliva on Ogoni and Ijaw people.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by revolt(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2012
He only regretted cos he knew he desperately needed igbo help but deep inside as a treacherous snake he still hated igbos!! Believe me I greW up all ma life in ph these non igboid groups despise igbos for no reason. They only fraternise when they realise they need igbo numbers incase there's a fight!! Ogoni carryz this vile more than any other group. So ill personally SABOTAGE any mosop independence move. They must enjoy the recipe their folks out of envy n injustice served them!! Were ever ready to sell food to their refugees when the bombs start droppin on them!! Word
noiseless: You are on your own on this one bro, Saro wiwa regreted what he did to igbos before he died, so they have our full support.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2012
[size=16pt]The Unraveling Has Begun. Little Lithuania started the break up of the mighty Soviet Union with this type of declaration. Long Live Ogoni Land[/size].
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by ak47mann(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
WAR FOR FREEDOM OGONIS FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM,YOU HAVE TO DO IT YOURSELVES FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT TAKE THE COURAGE AND DECISIONS OF INDEPENDENT STATE OF[b] OGONILAND

[/b]

BIAFRA WILL STAND!!NOTHING CAN SHAKE OUR DETERMINATION

BIAFRA OUR STORY!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP9wFSE81Kk

MAY GOD PROTECT US AND KEEP BIAFRA
In this video you can see biafran made rocket lunchers and tanks,guns,live ammunition we invented it ourselves to defend our territoriality borders...

cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why United States Must Support Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency - By Bade / Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House / Police Officers Break Ramadan Fasting Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.