Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

My God Answers Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My God Answers Prayers (1833 Views)

How God Answers Prayers / 5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My God Answers Prayers by Ay92(m): 4:41am On Aug 03, 2012
Yesterday when I was on my knees,God provided money for me,even before I finished praying for it.Later in the evening,I prayed to him concerning a certain thing,he answered me within minutes too.God is really great.Believe in him too and he will answer your prayers.Halleluyah!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My God Answers Prayers by Areaboy2(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2012
Good for you mate. undecided
Re: My God Answers Prayers by Logicbwoy: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2012
Your god must really hate Sudanese christian children

[img]http://www.mtholyoke.edu/~banfi22c/classweb/dw1/images/banfield/sudan1_470x350.jpg[/img]
Re: My God Answers Prayers by Delafruita(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2012
Ay92: Yesterday when I was on my knees,God provided money for me,even before I finished praying for it.Later in the evening,I prayed to him concerning a certain thing,he answered me within minutes too.God is really great.Believe in him too and he will answer your prayers.Halleluyah!
thats good.i believe prayers get answered irrespective of the who or what is prayed to.
Re: My God Answers Prayers by Delafruita(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2012
Ay92: Yesterday when I was on my knees,God provided money for me,even before I finished praying for it.Later in the evening,I prayed to him concerning a certain thing,he answered me within minutes too.God is really great.Believe in him too and he will answer your prayers.Halleluyah!
i was distracted to the point i didnt read the last part of your post.your god answers prayers just like every other god irrespective of their name,symbol or claims to divinity.
Re: My God Answers Prayers by cyrexx: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
prayer is like throwing dice. whether god exists or not you will get one out of six answers and praise god for it, while purposely ignoring the rest five as mysterious ways of imaginary god.

1 Like

Re: My God Answers Prayers by Esiri111(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ay92:
Yesterday when I was on my knees,God provided money for me,even before I finished praying for it.Later in the evening,I prayed to him concerning a certain thing,he answered me within minutes too.God is really great.Believe in him too and he will answer your prayers.Halleluyah!
GLORY TO GOD.
I VE ALSO EXPERIENCED THINGS LIKE THESE ALOT.

1 Like

Re: My God Answers Prayers by adexsimply(m): 12:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Why is he so biased angry angry angry
Last night, I prayed to him to help me shut the door to my room as I was too tired to get up, he failed to answer sad
Re: My God Answers Prayers by adexsimply(m): 12:21am On Jan 29, 2015
Ay92:
I'm sure if these children had prayed, he wouldn't have allowed them to suffer this much sad
Re: My God Answers Prayers by taiwo850629: 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pls help me pray to God and see what he tells you. My name is taiwo emmanuel ogundele
Re: My God Answers Prayers by nnamdiosu(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ay92:

wow...thank God for that. I'll be back very soon to give mine too.

1 Like

Re: My God Answers Prayers by nnamdiosu(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
taiwo850629:
Pls help me pray to God and see what he tells you. My name is taiwo emmanuel ogundele

Man of God you don't need to be circulating ur name up and down to people to pray for you. God himself can speak directly to u. just do ur best to abstain from sin with his grace. he said CALL UPON ME IN THE DAYS OF TROUBLE, I WILL ANSWER YOU AND YOU WILL GLORIFY ME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My God Answers Prayers by Caracta(f): 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
adexsimply:
Why is he so biased angry angry angry
Last night, I prayed to him to help me shut the door to my room as I was too tired to get up, he failed to answer sad

Why pray to someone that doesn't exist to you? Does that even make sense?

1 Like

Re: My God Answers Prayers by adexsimply(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Caracta:

kiss kiss
Re: My God Answers Prayers by Caracta(f): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
adexsimply:
kiss kiss

Take it back.
Re: My God Answers Prayers by adexsimply(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Caracta:

Take it back.
Sweetie, that's impossible. You've accepted it kiss
Re: My God Answers Prayers by johnydon22(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
He did not even tell us how the money came or the next prayer that was answered...lmao seems convenient enough...
A god that cant even help the dying starving children all over africa is busy giving money to you and some other irrelevant stuffs... Habaaaa am just tired of all this superstition and delusions...
Re: My God Answers Prayers by nnamdiosu(m): 2:03am On Jan 30, 2015
Caracta:

don't mind them atheists . thru are just contradicting themselves. initially he said he doesn't believe, bug later he prayed. but its OK sha. everyone will pray one day to God. either here where God will hear on in hell where he won't hear.
Re: My God Answers Prayers by johnydon22(m): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2015
nnamdiosu:

don't mind them atheists . thru are just contradicting themselves. initially he said he doesn't believe, bug later he prayed. but its OK sha. everyone will pray one day to God. either here where God will hear on in hell where he won't hear.
Cat got ur brainz ?? So you people dont know what irony is? habaa
Re: My God Answers Prayers by nnamdiosu(m): 3:11am On Feb 14, 2015
Ay92:

hi bro . I said I'll be back to share my testimony too when God blesses me. and I'm back. I just got a job by Gods grace. a very good job. also before I got the job was trying to set up my bulk SMS platform. and to God be the glory I've set it up and its running. all expense paid for me by different people whom God used to bless me. Amen.
perhaps it would be a good idea for us to be updating this thread with testimonies and God's blessings upon our lives to encourage others who are waiting upon God for something . when I read the op post it encouraged me. hope mine encouraged him.
SAY TO THOSE WHO ARE WEARY , DO NOT LOSE YOUR FAITH. THE LORD YOUR GOD IS STRONG WITH HID MIGHTY ARM. HE WILL SURELY COME TO SAVE YOU. Amen. thank you Jesus
Re: My God Answers Prayers by Ay92(m): 9:31am On Feb 14, 2015
nnamdiosu:

hi bro . I said I'll be back to share my testimony too when God blesses me. and I'm back. I just got a job by Gods grace. a very good job. also before I got the job was trying to set up my bulk SMS platform. and to God be the glory I've set it up and its running. all expense paid for me by different people whom God used to bless me. Amen.
perhaps it would be a good idea for us to be updating this thread with testimonies and God's blessings upon our lives to encourage others who are waiting upon God for something . when I read the op post it encouraged me. hope mine encouraged him.
SAY TO THOSE WHO ARE WEARY , DO NOT LOSE YOUR FAITH. THE LORD YOUR GOD IS STRONG WITH HID MIGHTY ARM. HE WILL SURELY COME TO SAVE YOU. Amen. thank you Jesus

Congratulations! And hallelujah to the almighty GOD. The problem with we people is that we don't pray and even when we pray,we are not patient. God answers prayers and I pray that HE will continually answer our prayers in JESUS' name,AMEN
Re: My God Answers Prayers by taiwo850629: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Op, i really need God's answer in my life. Since you said God answers your prayers, could you please pray for me? My name is taiwo emmanuel ogundele. Please pray for me.
Re: My God Answers Prayers by sunnshyn(f): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
taiwo850629:
Op, i really need God's answer in my life. Since you said God answers your prayers, could you please pray for me? My name is taiwo emmanuel ogundele. Please pray for me.

Go to God yourself...ask him genuinely to forgive your sins and believe in your heart he has forgiven them. Make a resolve never to go back to the sins and ask for whatever you need. He's words says we should "ask". And when we pray we must believe we have received that which we ask for even if we havnt seen it physically, keep thanking and praising him.

It is well with you bro, you shall also testify.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Crave Heaven, Yet Pray For Long Life On Earth: Are You Mad? / Which One Is This Permissive Will And Perfect Will Of God? / Pat Robertson Tells Elderly Woman: If You Tithe You Won’t Have Medical Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.