Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Future Of Young Student Being A Cult Member - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Future Of Young Student Being A Cult Member (974 Views)

A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. / Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) / Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Future Of Young Student Being A Cult Member by tainot2002(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2012
I was searching through a friend a phone and I stumbled around these pictures I was scared to see the future of young student wasted all in the name of school levels. I asked him how he came about the picture he said both of them were in the same department who happened to be a cult member. Said he was murdered by the other cult group. So I decided to share it here to serve as a warning signal to Jambite or those that are still never got admission into higher institution. Please Parents keep eyes on your children and always tell them to shun cultist and face their studies if they are ready to have good life to live. I feel like shedding tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Future Of Young Student Being A Cult Member by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 03, 2012
Jst lyk dat, see as dem waste fine boy.
Re: Future Of Young Student Being A Cult Member by tainot2002(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2012
It is a pity hadn't been he knew this before he engaged himself.i was later told that he was murdered in his own room and later taking away by the division police.This happened in Kwara Sate Polytechic!

(1) (Reply)

Double Wahala: Arrested Armed Robber Caught In S*x Act With His Fellow Inmate / Doctors Refuse To Treat A Patients Shot By A Robber,demanding For Doctors Report / 25 Cultists Arrested In Imo State While Initiating New Members Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.