Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos (11880 Views)

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / Man Nabbed For Stealing Bridge Rails (Picture of suspect & materials) / Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by nagoma(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
Crime is a calling to these people and a pursuit they cannot stop. No dispute about that. what their argument is , is that it shouldn't be reported . Isn't that funny?
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by strangest(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
strangest: How come these stories never made it to front page https://www.nairaland.com/1001483/human-body-sell

https://www.nairaland.com/935899/9ja-woman-bola-adebisi-sets

More of a yoroubaland and not nairaland. It is well..
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
nagoma: Crime is a calling to these people and a pursuit the cannot stop. No dispute about that. what their argument is , is that it shouldn't be reported . Isn't that funny?

The same way pe.dophilia , terrorism , illiteracy , underage weddings and h0m0s3xuality is a calling your people can't ignore.

4 Likes

Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by PaulJohn1: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Proudly biafran. . . .keep repping the Goddamn eastern region.

I knew it, I've been expecting your post. tongue
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by chatterly: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
The problem I have with tribalism on nairaland is that it cut both ways but my ibo brothers make it look like its a one way street.its okay when they post all the Yoruba stuff but once there is any anti igbo stuff its straight to criticizing yorubas .my question is how do you determine that a person making a post is of a particular tribe?we should all direct our energies on the looters and economic crooks from all tribes who have made us the laughing stock of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
chatterly: The problem I have with tribalism on nairaland is that it cut both ways but my ibo brothers make it look like its a one way street.its okay when they post all the Yoruba stuff but once there is any anti igbo stuff its straight to criticizing yorubas .my question is how do you determine that a person making a post is of a particular tribe?we should all direct our energies on the looters and economic crooks from all tribes who have made us the laughing stock of the world.

The problem with Nairaland is that the system is rotten . right from the moderators to the users . When a yoruba man commits a crime it HARDLY gets to the frontpage and its immediately moved to the secluded subsections of the politics segment but once an IGBO or HAUSA man commits a crime it would be on the frontpage in a matter of seconds.
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by phreakabit(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2012
nagoma: Crime is a calling to these people and a pursuit they cannot stop. No dispute about that. what their argument is , is that it shouldn't be reported . Isn't that funny?

Go and wash your nyash with kettle and pray to dracuallah. M0r0nic plankton.

2 Likes

Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by tunnytox(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

The problem with Nairaland is that the system is rotten . right from the moderators to the users . When a yoruba man commits a crime it HARDLY gets to the frontpage and its immediately moved to the secluded subsections of the politics segment but once an IGBO or HAUSA man commits a crime it would be on the frontpage in a matter of seconds.

What's all complaints about some posts making the front page more than others? It looks like you and many others are just being petty, instead of condemning a crime all you're concerned about is that some crime news about Yorubas don't make the front page? Seriously think about it what really is your point?
As for the tribalists on this forum leave them to continue to display their mental illness for the whole world to see, some of them are even too stupeed that they have their real pictures on their profile, very deluded set of people.

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Liberate yourself from the dungeon of siege-mentality

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by sylve11: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
Paul John:

Guy, better run for your life grin grin
Sa asala fun emi re grin grin

And from ur post I see say you no too get bar, u wey dey ask how to start a business with N8000. U con dey use ur pix for NL and dey misyarn. I don talk my own o. SMH lipsrsealed

Aha! grin cool
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
ziddy:

Liberate yourself from the dungeon of siege-mentality

Ya right .
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by phreakabit(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by aljharem(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2012
when its about yoruba you would see these same people shout Yoruba, ngabati, etc

then you give them a taste of their own medicine they cry foul.

Igbos are one of the most tribalistic PEOPLE I have ever come across. Majority of igbos are too tribalistic that they dish out what they can't take

BTW SUN NEWSPAPER is the worst newspaper in Nigeria quote me anyday. Very biased, exaggerated news.

Carry on. the worse hypocrites I have ever encountered.
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by phreakabit(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
ziddy no vex. No be me make the previous post oh.Somebody hack my account use am post. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by aljharem(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
siege-mentality ? lol

well we know those displaying that on this thread
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by phreakabit(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
alj harem: when its about yoruba you would see these same people shout Yoruba, ngabati, etc

Igbos are one of the most tribalistic PEOPLE I have ever come across. Majority of igbos are too tribalistic that they dish out what they can't take

BTW SUN NEWSPAPER is the worst newspaper in Nigeria quote me anyday. Very biased, exaggerated news.

You are either brain-dead or forgot to pay your brain bills. With an IQ like yours, you should be a septic tank worker.
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by mimi13: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
and u guys are talking and spewing trash about having an nl get-together party... Yeah party my ass, with all these hatred and malice. Let the bitter truth be known dat nigeria can NEVER be one and d better its broken, d peaceful it becomes. Where's d post of the YORUBA BOYS WHO KILLED AND MUTILATED THEIR OWN BLOOD BROTHER FOR MONEY? Why didnt it make front page? U think i blame d moderators? When all of them are yorubas including its owner, what do u expect? If comments start being demeaning n way too tribalistic, i suggest all other tribes shud leave their forum for them, LET THEM CHOP IT! Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by deshclones(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
ebamma: that guy is not from nigeria,he is just another biafran doing what the do best.

this despicable fellow that is so poor he is looking to start a business with 8,000 is also talking...igbos don really suffer for NL sha..ebamma dey follow open his hunger infested mouth to yab igbos..whatever happened to beggars and humility..smh

alj harem: when its about yoruba you would see these same people shout Yoruba, ngabati, etc

n1ggah you are a lost and confused soul...you have claimed all the tribe in the world...you come across as a deprived and confused fellow..there is no suitable malicious world to describe you..you are simply despicable and a representation of everything bad.
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by Skywalker5(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
Typical Nigerians. Always playing the blame game.

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by billyG(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ibo kwenu,wonder! wonder!! wonder!!!an iboman turn his anus 2 toto inorder 2 canceal hard drug grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by bashr8: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
yorubas think that by tarnishing the image of igbos with nairaland they can hide their demonic life style? well its too late for them. for every one crime commited by an igbo person 10 babaric and disgusting crimes are committed by yorubas.

Woman tied to bed and set on fire by lover

Juliana, the mother of 21-year-old Tolu Esuola, who was found burnt to death on her bed in Oyo, Oyo State, on July 24, has said that Kunle, the suspect arrested in connection with the incident, was seen in the house on the fateful day by her neighbours.

The woman, who spoke with our correspondent in Oyo on Thursday, said, “Some of our neighbours told me they saw Kunle in our house that day. Juliana said Kunle had impregnated her daughter but terminated it, resulting in a frosty relationship between the duo.

She told PUNCH Metro, “Kunle was like our son. My husband took him in about four years ago after we converted him from Islam to Christianity. He began going to church with us.
“We did everything for him as if he was our son. I was shocked when I was told that he had impregnated her.”
Juliana, however, said Kunle was sent out of the house after he beat up Tolu following a disagreement.
She said her husband bought a motorcycle for Kunle to use for commercial purposes after he lost his job and wanted to commit suicide.

She said, “One day Tolu’s sister sent N10, 000 to her through Kunle’s account and he refused to deliver it.
“When I demanded the money, he flared up and stormed out of the house. Tolu went to him and challenged him for acting that way. But he beat her terribly.

“Since that day, I washed my hand off him. I went to where he was staying and collected the key of the motorcycle my husband gave to him.”
Juliana said the night Tolu died, she had gone to the farm with her other children and asked Tolu to stay home for household chores.

Tolu’s uncle, Mr. Ranti Esuola, said some time ago, Kunle came to him and reported the ill-treatment meted out to him by Tolu’s mother.
Ranti said, “He told me he was angry and that he would deal with Tolu because she did not want him to succeed in life.
“I was surprised he could be saying things like that to me. When I asked him what Tolu did, he said she went to report him to the father of another girl he was dating.

“I think he was about to secure a loan from the father of that same girl. He was working for the man and dating his daughter at the time.

“But immediately Tolu reported to the man that he was having a romantic relationship with his daughter, he decided not to help Kunle anymore. He was really angry he lost the opportunity to secure that loan.”
A neighbour and family friend of the Esuola family, Mr. David Oshotolu, told our correspondent that the day before the incident, Tolu was with him and his wife when Kunle called her that he would visit her the next day.
Oshotolu said, “We were alerted to a fire at the house and firefighters were called. When we realised that she had died in the fire, my mind went straight to Kunle. I knew he had said he was coming that day.

“When we called him, I was shocked when he said he was at Minna. I told some other people to call him and he said he was in Lagos. He kept giving different locations.”

Oshotolu said his suspicion was confirmed when a bus driver told them he dropped Kunle in Oyo that day.
He said he saw that the ankle and the wrist of the corpse were tied with cable wire when they were carrying the body.

“The wire had melted. We were all shocked. There was no sign that she moved from the bed. She could have been killed before the fire,” Oshotolu said.
However, the Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Tambari Muhammed, said on Thursday that Kunle was being interrogated.

Culled from Punch
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
Yuck!! that sounds so gay and untrue...how can 210gramms of cocaine enter mans small anus with many bones
sounds like stories to sell papers to me...but if its true, the man is a fuccking weirdo and should be taken to a museum

Lol
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by MDyaQ(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2012
Igbo kwenu hei Igbo kwenu kudi
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by siobahn: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
Na wa o, must he give his in-law a befitting burial? Person wey don die don die be that na. He must have been doing something to his anus to make it wide enough to insert all those wraps. That guy is gay...no doubt!
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by seedord247(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2012
berem: na wa o! This tribal bashing is getting too much on Nairaland! Haba! Seun what are u actually doing to stop this? Will u just fold ur arms and watch ur dear NL turn into something else? Its shocking to note that its only in NL u read tribal comments.u can't see that in other social forums.its really a shame I must confess. SMH

Exactly. +100000000000

Must they do drugs to get money?
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
seedord247:

Exactly. +100000000000

Must they do drugs to get money?

Exactly
Must they kill their brother for diabolic rituals to make money ?

4 Likes

Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
phreakabit: ziddy no vex. No be me make the previous post oh.Somebody hack my account use am post. . . lipsrsealed

No problem. I know it's your kid brother who hacked it and put your Daddy's picture up there. Eranko lasan-lasan.
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by phreakabit(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
ziddy:

No problem. I know it's your kid brother who hacked it and put your Daddy's picture up there. Eranko lasan-lasan.

Honestly dude, my dad never said those words. . . . That was meant to be a graphic representation of you, based on your words and how smart you really are. The Square academic hat signifies intelligence, and the ape? Well. . . . Thats you.
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by chii8(f): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
Henix: Ibo kwenu!
dnt provoke amadioha,meanwhile sharrrrrrrrap,jooooooor
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by Rhino5dm: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
I believe you. ma hottest luv. . .singing "no one like you", by P square. cool

Odunnu:
whaaaat?!! shocked shocked shocked
i'm innocent o!
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2012
phreakabit:

Honestly dude, my dad never said those words. . . . That was meant to be a graphic representation of you, based on your words and how smart you really are. The Square academic hat signifies intelligence, and the ape? Well. . . . Thats you.

The depredations of war ensured that the Igbo nation neglected to raise an entire generation right.

We can excuse you guys but don't expect to rule Nigeria anytime soon. Enjoy your martyr-complex for as long as you can.
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by BinghiNya(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
These christians and drug trafickking. Its like the bible encourages drug trafickking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi / Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport / Police Finally Caught The Guy Who Draw People's Unclad Pictures On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.