Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos (11879 Views)

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / Man Nabbed For Stealing Bridge Rails (Picture of suspect & materials) / Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by munky(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
is Baba suwe igbo? obesere and all.. are they ibgos? wat abt dat woman with drugs in her private part. Nigeria is a country of 162 million people. until we stop all these ethnic bigotry.. Ghana and the rest of Africa would continue to take us for granted. No tribe in Nigeria is greater or better than the other.
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by Balyz: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
Why do all these things have to go this way?
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by enyi1: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
billyG: Ibo kwenu,wonder! wonder!! wonder!!!an iboman turn his anus 2 toto inorder 2 canceal hard drug grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
otu nne gi!
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by Intrepid1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
BinghiNya: These christians and drug trafickking. Its like the bible encourages drug trafickking.

It appears you are looking for someone to end your miserable life, you inbred modafoka.
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by BinghiNya(m): 3:40am On Aug 04, 2012
See threat from a christian boko haram shey e easy, guy you are brain dead
Intrepid!:

It appears you are looking for someone to end your miserable life, you inbred modafoka.
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by MRMICKMEN: 6:23am On Aug 04, 2012
[quote auth
or=eemi]our igbo brothers are at it again grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]
your mama ashewo
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by paveinc(m): 7:21am On Aug 04, 2012
ebamma: biafra must go,this foreigners are tarnishing the image of our country.
murra faccker
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by paveinc(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2012
munky: is Baba suwe igbo? obesere and all.. are they ibgos? wat abt dat woman with drugs in her private part. Nigeria is a country of 162 million people. until we stop all these ethnic bigotry.. Ghana and the rest of Africa would continue to take us for granted. No tribe in Nigeria is greater or better than the other.

neva mind them my broda.true talk
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by OneNaira6: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2012
sarutobie: Seun looks too decent to be a partaker in tribalism..the way negative igbo threads reach the front page at the speed of light is becoming appalling..no one ever saw the story with very graphical pictures of where two youruba brothers murdered and mutilated thier brother for rituals in festac..it never made the frontpage(ofcourse it wouldn't)..well seun and his mods obviously don't 'give a damn'..

Really? You expected SEUN AND MUKINA, the biggest tribalistic fools, to put that on frontpage. You seriously thought he was decent? SERIOUSLY? Wow!!!

dude I learned how this place works MONTHS AGO. I had the feelings since I joined NL but the reality hit me big time during the "North, SE, SS, and SW contributes what to Nigeria". The only ones that made in in the front page were the "North, SE and SS" thread and the three threads stayed in the politics section while the "SW" got pushed off, was closed for a few awhile, reopened and got sent to the racism/tribalism section. SEUN AND MUKINA ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITICAL, TRABILISTIC, BIGOTS of the century right after Alj-harem/Okija-juju/bellabrigs/jason/ all the other ids that man has. If you wanted that to be put on frontpage change the name to a non-yoruba name and it would surely make it. You people should learn this by now. The only decent moderators on NL are the ones in the romance, celebrity and Culture area. The rest are just bonafide bigots. Learn the equation and you'll know the solution.

They can ban me for this, I really don't care. Using afam4eva experience, I know they don't like people telling them the truth about themselves but I call it like I see it.

By the way, all Igbos on NL should really pay as little mind to some of the yoruba bigots on NL. When they shout Igbos traffick drugs, blah blah, just nod your head and laugh. Shikena. We all know their own people do it even alot more worse than Igbo. Most Igbo drug-traffikcers head to Asia, we know that while all the ones heading to UK/USA/South America, etc are all Yoruba. The record owners of drug-trafficking that are of Nigerian origin are all Yoruba. Just nod your head and laugh at them. Shikena.
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by OneNaira6: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2012
amosy007: Yuck!! that sounds so gay and untrue...how can 210gramms of cocaine enter mans small anus with many bones
sounds like stories to sell papers to me...but if its true, the man is a fuccking weirdo and should be taken to a museum

This is flat out hilarious. Dead funny!!

If the story is true, I hope they interview this guy and have him tell us how he opened up his anus to insert so much cocaine in there. That is like a Nigg@ inserting 210 kilos of cocaine in his p3nis. If the nigg@ isn't gay and he's never had s3x using his anus then like someone else said, that man is a miracle and they need to measure his anus.
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by Intrepid1(m): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2012
BinghiNya: See threat from a christian boko haram shey e easy, guy you are brain dead

Even in my vegetable state it is patently obvious that I am more intelligent than your nuclear family put together.
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by BinghiNya(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
Intrepid!:

Even in my vegetable state it is patently obvious that I am more intelligent than your nuclear family put together.

I don't need to follow a retard like you to drag issues. Your IQ is lower than that of a goat.
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by chokolatte: 9:07pm On May 21, 2013
sarutobie: Seun looks too decent to be a partaker in tribalism..the way negative igbo threads reach the front page at the speed of light is becoming appalling..no one ever saw the story with very graphical pictures of where two youruba brothers murdered and mutilated thier brother for rituals in festac..it never made the frontpage(ofcourse it wouldn't)..well seun and his mods obviously don't 'give a damn'..

Start your own nairaland so you can put anti Yoruba stories on d front page
Re: Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos by chokolatte: 9:12pm On May 21, 2013
mimi13: and u guys are talking and spewing trash about having an nl get-together party... Yeah party my ass, with all these hatred and malice. Let the bitter truth be known dat nigeria can NEVER be one and d better its broken, d peaceful it becomes. Where's d post of the YORUBA BOYS WHO KILLED AND MUTILATED THEIR OWN BLOOD BROTHER FOR MONEY? Why didnt it make front page? U think i blame d moderators? When all of them are yorubas including its owner, what do u expect? If comments start being demeaning n way too tribalistic, i suggest all other tribes shud leave their forum for them, LET THEM CHOP IT! Nonsense

Thankyou .....you have spoken well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi / Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport / Police Finally Caught The Guy Who Draw People's Unclad Pictures On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.