Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now (20964 Views)

Ten Affordable Android Smartphones To Buy In First Quarter Of 2016. / Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration / Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Sike(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2012
Acidosis: just change the topic to 4 most expensive smart phones to buy right now.
LMFAOOOO
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2012
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by chucky234(m): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2012
HTC One X all the way,amazing phone.
Mine dream dreams,can you beat that?
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by logica(m): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2012
apocalypse:

That's not true , the iPhone 4s is more expensive than all the phones mentioned
Not to mention the "BlackBerry Porsche" or those other overpriced gadgets.
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by UNLEASHED(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2012
I'm still loving my 4S!
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by hammedkola(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2012
No matter what, i still prefer NNokia 1280 V 04.20 RM-647... It's very smart to use... wink wink
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by stupor(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2012
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2012
UNLEASHED: I'm still loving my 4S!

I'm waiting for the 5 and I'm sure all these Galaxy series will be like a toy to it.

i-series rule !
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by joanana(f): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I'm waiting for the 5 and I'm sure all these Galaxy series will be like a toy to it.

i-series rule !

For your small mind!!!! Rule ke!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Pack oneside jare grin grin grin grin
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Onyenna(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2012
Ndi NKU........ wink
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by mykali(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2012
oche419: Go for samsung galaxy note or S3 grin

A GREAT CHOICE!!!
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by moonraker(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2012
Galaxy Note FTW!!!
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by mykali(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2012
moonraker: Galaxy Note FTW!!!

FTW
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by freshluvos(m): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2012
jude33084:

Na missile version una go S̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥oи̣̣̣̣̥
D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use or space shuttle tongue
grin

lol correct
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
S3 is a monster of a phone with it's OLED screen and specs matching a mid-range laptop but they still made it's body with plastic which is a no no
HTC One X is also overflowing with power with it's Tegra 3 (Europe) CPU chip and is much better designed than the S3 but i refuse to ever buy a phone again that i cannot see it's battery or expand it's memory with an SD Card after my experience with Apple and iPhone 4.

So the wait for the next goliath of a phone continues.

The Nexus 7 isn't looking bad at all too considering it's price but we would have to wait and see first.
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by khalids: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
HTC All the way guys.......the phone is off the IIIISH. Where do I even start from,
The display/graphics is wonderful, the camera is out of this world and HTC sense 3 is the bomb.
I had mine for 1yr and a half.....and I'm yet to see any new phone that will impress me enough to drop my current one (HTC Desire HD).
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by olayiwolaaims: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
You should just change the post to best four android phones
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by meee1: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
eCommerce for your phone shops

Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
Finally anoda spot to hang out wid ma fellas.
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Rhino5dm: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
S3 all the fuccking way! cool

Been using S3 for like some months now,mehn can't stop admiring the power of swift key. Typing made easy!!!!
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ooh. Not again. How many times l go tell u guys,

''Lumia 900 is the MOST advanced and expensive FEATURE phone of all times''

Trouble sleep jèjè yanga dey wake am.

overloved: what about nokia Lumia 900 ? its a great phone too cool
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
They always talk about ios and android then after some months they'll go get a blackberry back...stupid ppl,im not saying the qndroid aint a good platform....buh nigeria no get wifi....
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
With Galaxy S3 u ve superior Smart Options n Functions

Bandit C.:
S3 is a monster of a phone with it's OLED screen and specs matching a mid-range laptop but they still made it's body with plastic which is a no no
HTC One X is also overflowing with power with it's Tegra 3 (Europe) CPU chip and is much better designed than the S3 but i refuse to ever buy a phone again that i cannot see it's battery or expand it's memory with an SD Card after my experience with Apple and iPhone 4.

So the wait for the next goliath of a phone continues.

The Nexus 7 isn't look bad at all too considering it's price but we would have to wait and see first.
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by mechanicaldummie(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
I came. I saw. I read. I shook my
head. I left.

1 Like

Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by oayombo: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
These are new awesome phones but it doesn't make them the phones to buy. For those that can afford it....i just read the review. Awesome, just that my N8 currently gives me everything I need in a mobile device.
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
khalids: HTC All the way guys.......the phone is off the IIIISH. Where do I even start from,
The display/graphics is wonderful, the camera is out of this world and HTC sense 3 is the bomb.
I had mine for 1yr and a half.....and I'm yet to see any new phone that will impress me enough to drop my current one (HTC Desire HD).

Hahaha. You are correct sir, the DHD is a beast on it's own. Something about HTC and their finesse that makes me love their products over Samsung or any other manufacturer (vowed never to buy a samsung phone because of their cheap looks and builds).

Unfortunately, after reading this thread and watching a youtube review of the One X, my DHD is right now on amazon store for sale and i am ordering a brand new One X with sense 4 despite it's limitations. Talk of the power of the internet.

The One X looks like a piece of art, honestly.

1 Like

Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by ekpebasseyjam: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
my level never rich that one for all this big phones
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by ekpebasseyjam: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
very soon na spaceship phone them go introduce for us
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Dhelake: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

All these iPhone-wannabes ? shocked shocked

Steve jobs woulda sue samsung again for stealing his siri application. Bunch of thievies !
4rm his grave! Smh
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by khalids: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
oayombo: This are new awesome phones but it doesn't make them the phones to buy. Why would I buy a phone that my service provider won't give me access to half of it's functionality??

Please can you state which functions you can't get access to.........
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by achinu(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
currently using a HTC One S & just picked up the Sammy S3 and from what I've seen so far I think it's the best android phone out right now cool cool!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Things Every Smartphone User Should Consider When Getting A New Phone / Does The Length Of Charging Cable Affect Charging Speed / Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.