Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,913 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Finish The SENTENCE - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Finish The SENTENCE (12634 Views)

╚►start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 3 ◄╝ / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 2 / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finish The SENTENCE by babylolaroy(f): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
..a happy married life in advance if dey'll get married.

off topically, i hope i am nt one of dos twisting nd turning the story? i have also been dancing to d already made tune. besides we are different people with different imaginations so d story's gat to have twists- logical nd illogical. except yu wanna give hints on wat yu want to happen to d character nurse who has no name yet and since, den pple wont know ur mind....sorry for derailing. oya roll it!
Re: Finish The SENTENCE by luxanne(f): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
... but in her heart, she didn't mean any of it. She was determined to dig into his new-found love's past so as to have her own pound of flesh - she can't be miserable for the rest of her life, she muttered to herself, she simply can't be...
Re: Finish The SENTENCE by albacete(m): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
** u guys have turned me into a viewer, but it;'s all good. Make i no spoil d show. **

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finish The SENTENCE by Jbluv55(m): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
albacete: ** u guys have turned me into a viewer, but it;'s all good. Make i no spoil d show. **
** ur bin expected to participate bro n by the way how's our rhymes thread sef?*

*** @Babylolaroy no mind me(wasn't referring2u) but e get some kind twist that goes off-tangent n makes some others confused if you feel my flow***
Re: Finish The SENTENCE by albacete(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Jbluv55:
** ur bin expected to participate bro n by the way how's our rhymes thread sef?*

*** @Babylolaroy no mind me(wasn't referring2u) but e get some kind twist that goes off-tangent n makes some others confused if you feel my flow***
KK, sir. About the rhymes thread, ...*scratches head*... i dunno. Maybe u guys have got more game than i do, but i still have to give my best shot.
see u there 2mao.
Re: Finish The SENTENCE by Jbluv55(m): 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
@topic

luxanne: ... but in her heart, she didn't mean any of it. She was determined to dig into his new-found love's past so as to have her own pound of flesh - she can't be miserable for the rest of her life, she muttered to herself, she simply can't be...

......Husbandless after waiting for so long before she got married to Micheal(that was his name) n now shes going to lose him forever because of her own carelessness and she pondered upon how she lost him. She immediately had a flashback and the story goes as thus: "She had bumped into an ex-BF (Seun) who had always flirted with her on NL.....
Re: Finish The SENTENCE by ikekings1: 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lol.. **which one be husbandless?**
Re: Finish The SENTENCE by babylolaroy(f): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2013
no prob. jbluv. i see yu are a good story teller. yu dey make d thing real and now yu r using the flash back technique?...i hail thee
Re: Finish The SENTENCE by babylolaroy(f): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2013
.....and they had both agreed to meet someplace to chat over their past and probably...
Re: Finish The SENTENCE by Benise(f): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2013
.....find a solution to solve the mata @ hand but sumfin had to b done b4......
Re: Finish The SENTENCE by kolaoloye(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2013
. . . it is too late because time is . .
Re: Finish The SENTENCE by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
...of the essence and...
Re: Finish The SENTENCE by isalegan2: 12:45am On Oct 27, 2013
. . . we know it waits for no one. . .
Re: Finish The SENTENCE by isalegan2: 4:48am On Nov 03, 2013
. . . while the world revolves on its axis. . .
Re: Finish The SENTENCE by babylolaroy(f): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
....And she died!

the End!
Re: Finish The SENTENCE by Molake94(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
The End
The end of a thing is more pleasurable than the....
Re: Finish The SENTENCE by kennethkaycee(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
... beginning which is where all events...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders / Word And Number Throne Game / Top 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.