Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Tired Of Hiding....pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Hiding....pls Help (1984 Views)

Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) / I Am Tired Of Hiding! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by truthhurts2: 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
pls NLs, i need ur help...
There was this girl i was dating during my secondary skul days, we luv each other deeply. But during our final exam she was impregnated by sum1 else, which she delivered d baby. But after sum yrs of separation, she came back to me asking if we can come back 2geda which i said NO. After sum mnths again she giv birth 2 anoda baby AGAIN, nd dis tym her husband house is very close to where am living. But still yet she is still on me. Calling me like 20 times a day, a lots of txtin, comin 2 my house 2 ask of me, which i refused to see her, not answering her call nor replyin 2 all of her txt. Am tired of hiding. Pls help
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
Lol. . .

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by OldHag: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
Hidin from her sure aint gonna solve the problem. Talk to her, tell her how you feel about the whole situation.
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by swtchicgurl: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
marry her jhoor! angry

grin
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by freecocoa(f): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
I hate seeing all these stories which am tired of reading which i think Sexkillz should delete which usually doesn't make sense which is somewhat annoying.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by swtchicgurl: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
freecocoa: I hate seeing all these stories which am tired of reading which i think Sexkillz should delete which usually doesn't make sense which is somewhat annoying.undecided

are you a witch which? undecided grin

5 Likes

Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by MMM2(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
Op
Turn her 2 ur sugar mummy undecided
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by ifihearam: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
freecocoa: I hate seeing all these stories which am tired of reading which i think Sexkillz should delete which usually doesn't make sense which is somewhat annoying.undecided

Seconded!!!!
Am I forgiven now
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by freecocoa(f): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
swtchicgurl:

are you a witch which? undecided grin
This thread is all about "which"its okay to use it as many times as possible in a sentence.grin
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by freecocoa(f): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
ifihearam:

Seconded!!!!
Am I forgiven now
You are still on probation.angry
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by truthhurts2: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
u call this ANNOYING
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by swtchicgurl: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
freecocoa: This thread is all about "which"its okay to use it as many times as possible in a sentence.grin

grin grin grin
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by MMM2(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
The kind of thread/topic I see in romance section dis dayz,I guess d mods should change romance section title 2 kids/boyz or children section. angry

Or

Only member from 25yrs & above should be allowed in romance section.

No more 18yrs teen
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by ifihearam: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
freecocoa: You are still on probation.angry

Just say yes my cocoa,I haven't slept for weeks ooooo

@op
For ur presence she born one,she born 2 and u still dey ask yeye question abi?

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by freecocoa(f): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2012
truth-hurts:

u call this ANNOYING
Honestly that was putting it very mildly to avoid hurting you any further than you are already hurting.

Seriously you deserve to be slapped,what are you hiding for?what do you want us to do for you?go and talk to the woman while you are hiding at our backs or what?

I don't want to be mean of which i'm sure you can see by now of which is not really my style which is not really true,just stop talking already of which is the best thing to do cos you sound really stup1d of which is the honest truth.

Apparently truth hurts,don't let this hurt you too much angry
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by freecocoa(f): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
ifihearam:

Just say yes my cocoa,I haven't slept for weeks ooooo
I'll let you know what i arrive at when I'm done consulting my advisers.undecided
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by IZUKWU(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
M M M: The kind of thread/topic I see in romance section dis dayz,I guess d mods should change romance section title 2 kids/boyz or children section. angry

Or

No more 18yrs teen
yes so many young and confused adults who entered into r/ships before they are due for it and yet they need help and solution for their problems . Where better to ask than here that they can ask and nobody will know who they are.if you have a solution for them ,please offer them.
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by ifihearam: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
freecocoa: I'll let you know what i arrive at when I'm done consulting my advisers.undecided

Hope idowu is not ONE
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by freecocoa(f): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2012
ifihearam:

Hope idowu is not ONE
That's none of your beeswax.
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
L
O
L
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by Sijo01(f): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2012
Op, keep hiding till she delivers d 3rd baby then you can come out from your hiding.
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by ifihearam: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
freecocoa: That's none of your beeswax.

You are every INCH my bizness
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by ifihearam: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
Sijo01: Op, keep hiding till she delivers d 3rd baby then you can come out from your hiding.

Lolsss. Badt babes
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by truthhurts2: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
M M M: The kind of thread/topic I see in romance section dis dayz,I guess d mods should change romance section title 2 kids/boyz or children section. angry

Or

No more 18yrs teen
if u av no advice to offer, can u just allow sum pleasant 1 do
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by freecocoa(f): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
ifihearam:

You are every INCH my bizness
Really? How come i didn't know that?
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by truthhurts2: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
Old-Hag:
Hidin from her sure aint gonna solve the problem. Talk to her, tell her how you feel about the whole situation.
I av done dat soo many tyms...But still
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by cindyrella(f): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
truth-hurts:

I av done dat soo many tyms...But still
Report her to her husband!
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by ifihearam: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
freecocoa: Really? How come i didn't know that?

Its the gospel truth!!!
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
Go and report her to police. Thread closed
Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
OP, please stop acidtalking!

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by Csami(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
cindyrella:
Report her to her husband!

As if u spoke whats in ma mind....God bless u.

Op, if u report to her husband and she doesn't yield just know say u marry am for spirtual world be dat.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Hiding....pls Help by Emmandus(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
Download the free report of LEVERAGE 2.0 at my blog I am sure you will find this very helpful,as you increase your all-round leverage..

(1) (2) (Reply)

If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. / Two Mad People In Public Romantic Display / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.