Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack (11980 Views)

3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack / Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base / Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by ebamma(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
die another day emir
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by pawesome(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
coolWe need to invite JACK BAUER to naija..we realy do need him
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by CeaserB: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2012
He wanted to give the Emir a Suicide Hug grin
He had a gun why not shoot when he had the chance instead of trying to get close.
I guess he doesn't know that bullets travels faster than bombs (my mistake he was just an aboki with a gun and a bomb undecided)
Is Life Precious In The North?
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by ebamma(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
binger: Can someone pls define boko haram,their agenda and motive
bokoharam is a name of a person,animal,place or thing,their agenda is jihad,their motive is to kill all non-believers

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by ezeonline2(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
Survival my foot. As things ar goin nw nobdy can decive us again. When a bomb explode, atleast it shld b able to bring down a building.the bomb exploded near d emir n ntin happen 2 him n d mosque.its only d bomber dat dat died. Anyway wat a man sow,he shal reap.
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by dozern(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
@ lacasa. Infact you are the newest madman in the street. How can you be bold enough to make such obnoxious utterances. Come by yourself and bomber the south mumu, let me see how easy it will be 4 olodo like you.
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by supaeagles(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2012

"..........hurling parts of his body all over the place....".

suya! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by ebamma(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
Zarian5: The terrorists have now moved their suicide campaign to mosques yet some people still beleive bh is 'fighting for islam'
why is it that whenever the attack a mosque the worshippers always escape but when the attack a church it occupants always die?

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by tantan: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
[quote

author=lacasa]

Only the ill informed will keep digging this notion of Bokoharam being
supported by northerners.

1st, who r suffering from BH? Same northerners.
No bomb has gone off in GEJj's south, n i wlld αve thought †ђat the
south shld be d main target of BH.

2ndly, if not fσr the same northern governors, wld Gej be president
today?.

The 19 northern governors under PDP n even oda parties paved the way
fσr Gej ϯo become president, they negated their own tribesmen in
Atiku (PDP) n Buhari just ​ so​ Gej cld win.

Anϑ, thank God he has even turned his back on them (karma).

​ so​, anybody who tinx bombs r being supported by northerners r either
confused or insane.

Infact, tђere is a stronger argument if Ɣou say the BH thing is a
southern conspiracy with the backing of rogue northern elements ϯo
incapacitate the North.

†ђat even seems more plausible, becos no bomb has ever gone off in
the south.[/quote] WELL DONE. U SAID THE TRUTH.
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by AK481(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
This is called "ramaddan special"
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by lacasa: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
dozern: @ lacasa. Infact you are the newest madman in the street. How can you be bold enough to make such obnoxious utterances. Come by yourself and bomber the south mumu, let me see how easy it will be 4 olodo like you.

All insults but no brains undecided

Find yr playmate on NL, not some1 lyk me undecided

The fact remains the fact, Hate it or luv it undecided

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by lacasa: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
tantan: WELL DONE. U SAID THE TRUTH.

Thank You
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by Akpan107(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
lacasa:

Only the ill informed will keep digging this notion of Bokoharam being supported by northerners.

1st, who r suffering from BH? Same northerners.
No bomb has gone off in GEJj's south, n i wlld αve thought †ђat the south shld be d main target of BH.

2ndly, if not fσr the same northern governors, wld Gej be president today?.

The 19 northern governors under PDP n even oda parties paved the way fσr Gej ϯo become president, they negated their own tribesmen in Atiku (PDP) n Buhari just ​ so​ Gej cld win.

Anϑ, thank God he has even turned his back on them (karma).

​ so​, anybody who tinx bombs r being supported by northerners r either confused or insane.

Infact, tђere is a stronger argument if Ɣou say the BH thing is a southern conspiracy with the backing of rogue northern elements ϯo incapacitate the North.

†ђat even seems more plausible, becos no bomb has ever gone off in the south.
have you forgoten when some of your leaders said they are going to make the country ungovernable for GEJ? i pity una, because the North has lost out politically and Economically. It would be very dificult for a Northerner to smell that seat for the next 30 years to come. And please, when calling your North, remove places like:
Benue
Kogi
Nasarawa
Plateau
Kwara
Taraba
Southern Kaduna
as they will never share the same view with your North.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by bong4(m): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
they want us to believe that muslims are now targets. If they are serious, next time you intend bombing the mosque, pls do not miss.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by arewaboy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
shut up your fvcking mouths better say good or keep silent. may God expose those behind these incessant killings of our dear northern muslims and christian populace!!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by pikin(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
The fact of the matter is that the movement has been hijacked by other criminal mind pple so just BH is no longer the fight for Islam....my thinking sha!
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by frevangel(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
Eyaa! But seriously, how can someone bomb himself to hell, its double tragedy!
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by pikin(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2012
Our nation must come together to unite!an fight against this common enemy.
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by Akpan107(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2012
arewaboy: shut up your fvcking mouths better say good or keep silent. may God expose those behind these incessant killings of our dear northern muslims and christian populace!!!
did you truely mean Christians in the North are dear to you?
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by frevangel(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2012
Eyaa! But seriously, how can someone bomb himself to hell, its double tragedy! Anyway, that is what you get from sending your kids to become a part of the fallacy popularly called Almajiri
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by oluchi557(f): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
Mcdondayan: And that is what we call RAMADAN KAREEM
hahahahahahaha ramadan kareem indeed
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by arewaboy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
And please, when calling your North, remove places like:
Benue
Kogi
Nasarawa
Plateau
Kwara
Taraba
Southern Kaduna
as they will never share the same view with your North.[/quote] Do you think just becouse these mention states having 40-70% christian population will decide to join the southern nigerian during secession u must be FOOOL. why not mention southern borno, southern gombe, southern adamawa, southern kebbi, southern bauchi, and niger states because they also have a xtian population.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by lacasa: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
Akpan107: have you forgoten when some of your leaders said they are going to make the country ungovernable for GEJ? i pity una, because the North has lost out politically and Economically. It would be very dificult for a Northerner to smell that seat for the next 30 years to come. And please, when calling your North, remove places like:
Benue
Kogi
Nasarawa
Plateau
Kwara
Taraba
Southern Kaduna
as they will never share the same view with your North.

Our Northern leaders?

Let me correct u, in Nigeria we ave Rulers & nt Leaders.

Anϑ, let me clear the picture fσr Ɣou. Politicians αve no friend nor enemy only common interests.

if 2moro the underlying interest fσr them is ϯo αve a northern president, by God Nigeria will αve a Northern president. Anϑ tђere is notin dat will happen.

Since, they dnt αve my/nigerians interest at heart, i could care less if a hausa/igbo/yoruba/tiv man becomes president 2day cos they r nt tђere fσr my interest.

If they like, let Gej stay tђere till world's end.

U can go ahead n Kill yrself fσr him or fσr those states u listed, dats Ūя̲̅ problem.

i fσr one will not break a sweat fσr no politician
Or power. Cos, Notin is as it seems.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by NMAAJOOGU: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
I think the bokos are actually targeting the wise nothern leaders who in one way or the other has spoken against their actions.

It is not good for us to also pray for bad to befall those of them that do the right thing.
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by arewaboy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
Akpan107: did you truely mean Christians in the North are dear to you?
Ofcourse have ever heard of something terrible happen in some states in north?
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by ekpebasseyjam: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2012
him be boko ahram him no want die so him dey fear death why?naah grin grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by mmmustapha(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
Dis is d work of some evil xtians

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by curtain: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
Can any good come from islam? Imagine a world without barbarism.... The life they cant create, they destroy.
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by lacasa: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
curtain: Can any good come from islam? Imagine a world without barbarism.... The life they cant create, they destroy.

The world went on n still moving with all the atrocities of christianity.

​ so​i guess the world is pretty enduring undecided
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by airfinance(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
How does that translate to RAMADAN KAREEM?I think you are sick and need to be taken to a psychiatrist. If only you knw what ramadan is.beside the bomber took the bomb to the mosque which simply means that they are after everybody both churches and mosques. This is purely a political.so sad that you don't knw your left from right

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by airfinance(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by airfinance(m): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
How does that translate to RAMADAN KAREEM?I think you are sick and need to be taken to a psychiatrist. If only you knw what ramadan is.beside the bomber took the bomb to the mosque which simply means that they are after everybody both churches and mosques. This is purely a political.so sad that you don't knw your left from right. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Wasn't Designed For The Common-Man - Bala-Mohammed / Kwara 2019: The Governor-Elect's First Moral Obligation / Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.