Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack (11982 Views)

3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack / Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base / Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by mykh01(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2012
kill dem well well.fulish leaders
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by juman(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
Well, what is the usefulness of most traditional ruler. They are like the politicians. grin grin
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by juman(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
mykh01: kill dem well well.fulish leaders

Oh oh grin
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by Emioga: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2012
blackwall: Who is going 2 deliver us from BOKO HARAM?
james bond!!!
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by decrox199(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
kimakazee: Hello! Can I get a fanatic here? Where r those islamic fanatics that say boko haram are christians? I can't heat them say notin, oh I guess its oritsejiafor & CAN leadership that are sponsoring Boko haram rite? Ok let's see how it goes?
Either the Boko Haram that kills Christians is different
from the one attacking the muslim clerics, or the
muslims have pre-information that the attack
would occur; otherwise, how would one explain high
casualty figures and the severe damage done, when a
church is attacked, compared to minimal damage done
when a mosque is attacked.We may find out very soon...This
piece is coming on the heels of incessant 'escape of attack'
by the emirs n minimal damage when mosques aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ been
attacked...'Yu can fool somepeople 4sometimes but yu cnt fool
everyone all the time.
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by baba11(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2012
Pukkah:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news/173526-breaking-news-emir-of-fika-survives-suicide-attack
with this and oda target on islamic clerics and leaders,are dey muslims?are dey faiting on behalf of oda muslims?answer is nided asap!
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by Akpan107(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
arewaboy: And please, when calling your North, remove places like:
Benue
Kogi
Nasarawa
Plateau
Kwara
Taraba
Southern Kaduna
as they will never share the same view with your North. Do you think just becouse these mention states having 40-70% christian population will decide to join the southern nigerian during secession u must be FOOOL. why not mention southern borno, southern gombe, southern adamawa, southern kebbi, southern bauchi, and niger states because they also have a xtian population.
Arewa boy, i was only saying the fact, i never intend to hurt you or anyone... The above States i mention, will not vote for a 'Core' Northerner come 2015. I see the North begging GEj to contest in 2015.
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by mrperfect(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
Thank God for his life.
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by Jarus(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
kimakazee: Hello! Can I get a fanatic here? Where r those islamic fanatics that say boko haram are christians? I can't heat them say notin, oh I guess its oritsejiafor & CAN leadership that are sponsoring Boko haram rite? Ok let's see how it goes?
But they are sponsored by Northern emirs/leaders abi?
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by Jarus(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
ebamma: bokoharam is a name of a person,animal,place or thing,their agenda is jihad,their motive is to kill all non-believers
Including Muslim traditional ruler right in their mosques?
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by OgaMosco(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]Greater love no man hath than he gives up his life for a friend, Rip super cop
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by lacasa: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2012
PStylish: lacasa and his anti-south,anti-christian,pro-north reverse-bias views.
He must be an Ilorin man(Fulani Yoruba)

i'm not anti anything.

Infact, my fiancee n best friend r xtians (so i wonder Ђδω "anti" i am undecided)

The thing is, its become the norm fσr some i.diots on nairaland ϯo continue insulting/bashing Islam n Northerners especially.

It's not nice, ​ so​ i'm just following the nairalland trend since †ђat's wat its fσr. undecided

( a taste of self-medicine)..guess its nt nice after all huh
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by onatisi(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
my fellow country men pls i have a questin it might sound stupid but i just need an answer
WHY IS BOKO HARAM TARGETING NOTHERN EMIRS OR SHOULD I SAY NORTHERN POLITICAL,TRADITIONAL AND ISLAMIC LEADERS IF TRULLY THEY BOKO HARAM ARE INTERESTED IN CREATING AN ISLAMIC NORTHERN NIGERIA?
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by gsalvatore: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
Boko haram's manual is the koran. Believe it or not maybe they read their upside down but they still us the koran. Any northen/muslim topshot they attack is mostly becos d person doesn't support them and has made it open so they will have to eliminate the person for siding the infidels jst as the manual says. Its still a northern/religious tin jst dat they manipulate the polity while carrying out their attacks.. But dis tin funny Oooh hw zombie/imbe(suicide bomber) take carry bomb and gun still him no reach in target(make the effect echo eternity). Boko haram's foot soildier na imbeciles, him no delete in target him rush go collect him virgins. Badtguy lol
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by lacasa: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2012
onatisi: my fellow country men pls i have a questin it might sound stupid but i just need an answer
WHY IS BOKO HARAM TARGETING NOTHERN EMIRS OR SHOULD I SAY NORTHERN POLITICAL,TRADITIONAL AND ISLAMIC LEADERS IF TRULLY THEY BOKO HARAM ARE INTERESTED IN CREATING AN ISLAMIC NORTHERN NIGERIA?

Bokoharam is a disguise fσr an evil agenda. Has nothing ϯo do with religion nor tribe.

Evil conspirators (foreign n local) agents want north n south (xtians v muslims) ϯo go ϯo war ​ so​ they can ave the opportunity ϯo propagate their selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by lorddannie: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2012
simontosy: They are killing people for political reasons,as far as I know Boko Haram of mohammed Yusuf is gone
they want to kill him because he is not hausa, he is from a diferrent tribe called the "bolawa" and his late father stood for peace during his time.
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
ebamma: why is it that whenever the attack a mosque the worshippers always escape but when the attack a church it occupants always die?
When you throw a bomb at a certain target (church, mosque, etc) you don't tell it 'my bomb kill these ones, leave those ones'. It can kill everybody (including your Dad if he is there!) or nobody at all if God wishes so.
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by lacasa: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
gsalvatore: Boko haram's manual is the koran. Believe it or not maybe they read their upside down but they still us the koran. Any northen/muslim topshot they attack is mostly becos d person doesn't support them and has made it open so they will have to eliminate the person for siding the infidels jst as the manual says. Its still a northern/religious tin jst dat they manipulate the polity while carrying out their attacks.. But dis tin funny Oooh hw zombie/imbe(suicide bomber) take carry bomb and gun still him no reach in target(make the effect echo eternity). Boko haram's foot soildier na imbeciles, him no delete in target him rush go collect him virgins. Badtguy lol

Maybe Ūя̲̅ own edition of the koran bt not the koran muslims read.

Its a northern/muslim tin u said, bt yet southerners/christians r also bokoharam suicide bombers. Why is †ђat ??.

Delete sentiments anϑ Open Ūя̲̅ eyes n see the true picture of this bokoharam tin.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by lacasa: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
lorddannie: they want to kill him because he is not hausa, he is from a diferrent tribe called the "bolawa" and his late father stood for peace during his time.

Ɣou r funny O̲̣̣̥!.

if u dnt кησω, let me tell Ɣou.. Mohammed yusuf is a kanuri by tribe anϑ not hausa.

Abu-shekau is also kanuri anϑ nt hausa undecided

(Get educated on the issues man) angry
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by ogaegbe: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2012
Only God!
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by onatisi(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
i still dont get it ,no wonder obama said that boko haramis difficult to define that is why they cant label it a terrorist organisatin their actions contradicts

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by christ4mi(f): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
Akpan107: have you forgoten when some of your leaders said they are going to make the country ungovernable for GEJ? i pity una, because the North has lost out politically and Economically. It would be very dificult for a Northerner to smell that seat for the next 30 years to come. And please, when calling your North, remove places like:
Benue
Kogi
Nasarawa
Plateau
Kwara
Taraba
Southern Kaduna
as they will never share the same view with your North.
Rubbish, Nassarawa + Kogi + Kwara will always side with the core North. Should in case u don't notice.
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by airbender(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
I told them that security shld be the 1st thing on GEJ to-do-list instead of education ,unemployment ,light road and those damm things
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by lorddannie: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
lacasa:

Only the ill informed will keep digging this notion of Bokoharam being supported by northerners.

1st, who r suffering from BH? Same northerners.
No bomb has gone off in GEJj's south, n i wlld αve thought †ђat the south shld be d main target of BH.

2ndly, if not fσr the same northern governors, wld Gej be president today?.

The 19 northern governors under PDP n even oda parties paved the way fσr Gej ϯo become president, they negated their own tribesmen in Atiku (PDP) n Buhari just ​ so​ Gej cld win.

Anϑ, thank God he has even turned his back on them (karma).

​ so​, anybody who tinx bombs r being supported by northerners r either confused or insane.

Infact, tђere is a stronger argument if Ɣou say the BH thing is a southern conspiracy with the backing of rogue northern elements ϯo incapacitate the North.

†ђat even seems more plausible, becos no bomb has ever gone off in the south.
stop vomiting pooh here. the north didnt abandon buhari, the islamists came all out to vote thinking they have the numba. but to their surprise, their efforts was futile,as we have indigeneous christians spanning from kebbi, maiduguri, taraba, gombe, abuchi, kaduna,nassarawa who voted for GEJ and some other member of PDP. they later resorted to post election violence to show their allegiance to buhari and islam mission; killings innocent people and destroying props, raping female corpers, barricaded the roads maiming and slaughtering. i was refugee myself. so keep ya mouth shut poli-religion sentimentalist
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by lorddannie: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
lacasa:

Ɣou r funny O̲̣̣̥!.

if u dnt кησω, let me tell Ɣou.. Mohammed yusuf is a kanuri by tribe anϑ not hausa.

Abu-shekau is also kanuri anϑ nt hausa undecided

(Get educated on the issues man) angry
i am not talking about these men, but about the emir, pls read again, i have leaved around there and know even the town where your so called abu shekau came from, he is name the town shekau. you can go to emirate ask about history of the bolawa people and author of the book. dont mis quote me, man. THE EMIR IS NOT AN HAUSA MAN SO DEY MAKING ATTEMPT TO KILL HIM
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by onatisi(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
lorddannie: i am not talking about these men, but about the emir, pls read again, i have leaved around there and know even the town where your so called abu shekau came from, he is name the town shekau. you can go to emirate ask about history of the bolawa people and author of the book. dont mis quote me, man. THE EMIR IS NOT AN HAUSA MAN SO DEY MAKING ATTEMPT TO KILL HIM
ok my question is why will they want to kill him?what is their motive?nd how will killing help their cause?
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by HisMajesty1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
Y is it dat they are always caugth when they attempt a northern prominent target, buh mostly succeed whenever they attack churches... Don't u smell a rat?
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by tpapi: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
blackwall: Who is going 2 deliver us from BOKO HARAM?
only d northern leaders can persuade dos deluded blood suckin riff raffs
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by lacasa: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
lorddannie: stop vomiting pooh here. the north didnt abandon buhari, the islamists came all out to vote thinking they have the numba. but to their surprise, their efforts was futile,as we have indigeneous christians spanning from kebbi, maiduguri, taraba, gombe, abuchi, kaduna,nassarawa who voted for GEJ and some other member of PDP. they later resorted to post election violence to show their allegiance to buhari and islam mission; killings innocent people and destroying props, raping female corpers, barricaded the roads maiming and slaughtering. i was refugee myself. so keep ya mouth shut poli-religion sentimentalist

With all this tales by moonlight u typed here, let me ask u?

Wer in my post did i say northerners turned dia bak ϯo buhari

i said the northern govs did undecided

2. Though d post election violence was highly condemned by CPC anϑ Buhari himself, miscreants n criminals hijjacked the crisis ϯo unleash their evil agendas

-
Buhari Condemns Nigeria post-election violence[size=28pt][/size]

The Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) noted with concern the ongoing violent reaction on the announced results from the collation exercise currently in progress at Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). The CPC has throughout its campaign preached to its supporters to eschew violence. In the circumstance we therefore, call on all our supporters to remain calm and non-violent and prepare themselves for the next round of elections on Tuesday, April 26, 2011.

CONGRESS FOR PROGRESSIVE CHANGE (CPC) MOTTO: EQUITY, PEACE AND PROSPERITY

STATEMENT BY THE CPC

1. The Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) noted with concern the ongoing violent reaction on the announced results from the collation exercise currently in progress at Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

2. While appreciating the inalienable right of Nigerians in a democratic system to express their feelings in a protest against injustice, they
must never the less remain non-violent.

3. The CPC abhors violence by all Nigerians in the course of expressing grievances

4. The CPC has throughout its campaign preached to its supporters to eschew violence. In the circumstance we therefore, call on all our supporters to remain calm and non-violent and prepare themselves for the next round of elections on Tuesday, April 26, 2011.

5. All CPC supporters should come out enmasse on April 26 to vote for the CPC and overthrow those responsible for the evident injustice to our Party and the nation.

6. We also condemn in the strongest term the brutality of the security forces against unarmed protesters and innocent civilians and call on
them to show restraint in handling all situations of civil protest.

7. We call on the federal government to investigate and determine the role of the police and other security forces in the allege shooting of about 100 innocent Nigerians in Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Port Harcourt, Owerri and other
places.

http://elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6277:buhari-condemns-nigeria-post-election-violence&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=67

​ so​ Mr "i must comment from my ass"

Read n understand b4 u use Ūя̲̅ crooked fingers ϯo type a comment undecided
Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by Akpan107(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2012
onatisi: my fellow country men pls i have a questin it might sound stupid but i just need an answer
Are you trying to tell us that you are ignorant of the happenings in the North? Where were you when Abu Qaqa (boko haram spokes man) said they will kill the infidels (CHRISTIANS) that refused to convert to Islam? And they will not spare any Muslim that work against them.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack by tpapi: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
ebamma: why is it that whenever the attack a mosque the worshippers always escape but when the attack a church it occupants always die?
security is tighter around d mosque more than d church

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

650 PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (PHOTOS) / Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC / PDP Crisis: Secondus, NWC Members Have Agreed Not To Seek Reelection — Dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.