Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants (9893 Views)

Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC / After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by chucky234(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
This is miracle,a blessing in disguise if you ask me.
Those guys were been groomed to manage our resources and that would been a nemesis,imagine militants in control of oil and gas sector.
Thank God the T & T govt realised on time the grave danger Nigeria would have been in the hands of the dreaded militants,this call for celebration.
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Tadup: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ladies do you like militants?
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Toktee(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2012
Let them comeback,bakassi people need their services,in addition i do not know what these guys can learn frm a country like this one,i wish them success,these are the ogöni soldiers:-D
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Dondbuzor: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
Sun of god:

Militancy is the only language this government understands . . . .

Let them return because this 'GEJ' government is out of control and needs a reality check.

Now is the best time to be a militant in Nigeria - because we have a weaker than weak leader.

Let them return yesterday - arms and explosives are readily available.

U need to ve ur head examined, u might ve gone psycho!
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by donjon: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
Sun of god: Let the deported return to Nigeria and take up their old professions . . . (Militancy)

Afterall, they were exiled under the guise of 'retraining' . . . whilst their 'fathers land' is being desimated by multi nationals.

Come back and fight for the 'rights' of your people - come back and fight for whats yours!

u are a fool! Useless civilian
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Toktee(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
Dondbuzor:

U need to ve ur head examined, u might ve gone psycho!
is that your opinion to the topic,why dnt you air your opiniön,the guy make sense there,do we have a strong government in nigeria,the retard cannot even fight internal agression,can he be able to defend the country frm external agressiön'the retard is too dull
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by nifemi01(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
U know what they say now, u can take a lion out of a jungle but u can't take a jungle out of a lion.
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
dayokanu: Lets blame Buhari, IBB, Boko haram Tinubu etc as usual

how can I get a diploma in militancy please ?

Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Revolva(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
They should be deported bunch of lazy mutherfuckers who are suppose to fight for the future of everyoppresed persons in nigeria ,

They are not even ashamed to be sent to a small tiny nation like t n t ,for one yeye amesty stuff that will never bring changes ,shame to us
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
You can take the Monkey out of the Jungle. . . . . .
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by onatisi(m): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
tonyx4x44: 6 million dollars on militants? And they've not paid me - law abiding undergraduate - my bursary
which means it is better to a law breaker than law abider in nigeria
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by KingsleyCEO: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2012
azezola: $6 million naira on christian terrorist waooo.
This has nothing to do with religion at all, so don't drag Christainity into this.
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by BinghiNya(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
Christian Militants. Are they Muslims? If Boko Haram that is anti-islam can be likened to islam what stops the Militants from being ascribed to Christianity. Bloody hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by BinghiNya(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
KingsleyCEO:
This has nothing to do with religion at all, so don't drag Christainity into this.

Same thing the activity of Boko haram has nothing to do with Islam.
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Elueme: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
My brothers welcome home... In no distance time you shall resume in your celestial mission to reclaim wat is ours.. Mavo! .. Justice is not yet done
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by ektbear: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
A 6 million dollar paid vacation on an island paradise and they managed to fvck it up due to misconduct?

Brainless
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by oluMyderz(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
BinghiNya: Christian Militants. Are they Muslims? If Boko Haram that is anti-islam can be likened to islam what stops the Militants from being ascribed to Christianity. Bloody hypocrites
GBAM! u'v said it all bro...nw dem dey vex lol
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Otutu1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2012
Na way oh! *crossing my hands*
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Mrhod: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
So d best way of gettin moni n recognition is 2 take up arm, dis con3 in now a jungle where d fittest survive, what is d need 2 b law abidin when u can make it big when u trouble d FG, God abeg help us when nor gey mind.
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by CLIQBOY(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
likita boka: u b mumu ode like you tongue u b mumu ode like you
is d dude wrong? If it is a hausa president/politican sponsoring boko haram memberz to a foreign land wetin una go talk/think as$h0les

2 Likes

Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Ivynwa(f): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
Good move by govt to give good training to the militants, it's a pity those ones got deported. Glad to see the owners of the oil being giving a piece of the cake baked on their land, they deserve such perks I am almost wishing that I am in their shoes. My fellow Engineering school mates that hail from the oil producing states are all rocking great oil/energy jobs. Ain't I happy for them.

1 Like

Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Kelvinj(m): 12:27am On Aug 04, 2012
chucky234: This is miracle,a blessing in disguise if you ask me.
Those guys were been groomed to manage our resources and that would been a nemesis,imagine militants in control of oil and gas sector.
Thank God the T & T govt realised on time the grave danger Nigeria would have been in the hands of the dreaded militants,this call for celebration.

I dey tell u ooo....imagine giving fish 2 rat 2 manage.
Real blessing in disguse
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 04, 2012
ekt_bear: A 6 million dollar paid vacation on an island paradise and they managed to fvck it up due to misconduct?

Brainless
Are you refering to those Christains millitants as brainlessJust pray Rev King is not reading your post.
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by ektbear: 2:04am On Aug 04, 2012
How did they become christian militants. Is their militancy in the name of Christ...or in the name of cash/resource control/self-aggrandizement/etc?

Or is every act committed by a Christian a "Christian" act?

If a Christian runs a red light, is he doing so for religious reasons? grin Should he then be compared with a boko haram terrorist blowing himself up in the name of allah?

Na wa for the way some of you reason
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by umunnatim(m): 5:52am On Aug 04, 2012
Sun of god: Let the deported return to Nigeria and take up their old professions . . . (Militancy)

Afterall, they were exiled under the guise of 'retraining' . . . whilst their 'fathers land' is being desimated by multi nationals.

Come back and fight for the 'rights' of your people - come back and fight for whats yours!

Am not sorry to say you re a fool!just read and hear yourself,mumu.
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by bambuzz88: 5:53am On Aug 04, 2012
BinghiNya:

Same thing the activity of Boko haram has nothing to do with Islam.

are you aware of a boko haram bomb factory discovered somewhere in kogi of recent, they found explosive materials, with quran and praying mat, i think there is a source of faith or motivation backing up this evil act, as for me i found the religion to be an anti-social religion full of pessimism and antagonism because if you re not a muslim , they threat both xtain and atheist as pagan generally, well i once read a peice from voltaire and here it is

But that a camel-merchant should stir up insurrection in his village; that in league with some miserable followers he persuades them that he talks with the angel Gabriel; that he boasts of having been carried to heaven, where he received in part this unintelligible book, each page of which makes common sense shudder; that, to pay homage to this book, he delivers his country to iron and flame; that he cuts the throats of fathers and kidnaps daughters; that he gives to the defeated the choice of his religion or death: this is assuredly nothing any man can excuse, at least if he was not born a Turk, or if superstition has not extinguished all natural light in him.

Referring to Muhammad, in a letter to Frederick II of Prussia (December 1740), published in Oeuvres complètes de Voltaire, Vol. 7 (1869), edited by Georges Avenel, p. 105.
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 04, 2012
ekt_bear: How did they become christian militants. Is their militancy in the name of Christ...or in the name of cash/resource control/self-aggrandizement/etc?

Or is every act committed by a Christian a "Christian" act?

If a Christian runs a red light, is he doing so for religious reasons? grin Should he then be compared with a boko haram terrorist blowing himself up in the name of allah?

Na wa for the way some of you reason
Are you among the Christain terrorist?What do u stand to gain?I see you have not sormoned the liver to come outfully just like your coleagues all over the world,expectially those in India and Denmark(who bomb and kill people that rejected christainity).Anyways,beware of JTF.
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 04, 2012
bambuzz88:

are you aware of a boko haram bomb factory discovered somewhere in kogi of recent, they found explosive materials, with quran and praying mat, i think there is a source of faith or motivation backing up this evil act, as for me i found the religion to be an anti-social religion full of pessimism and antagonism because if you re not a muslim , they threat both xtain and atheist as pagan generally, well i have a quote i once read from voltaire and here it is

But that a camel-merchant should stir up insurrection in his village; that in league with some miserable followers he persuades them that he talks with the angel Gabriel; that he boasts of having been carried to heaven, where he received in part this unintelligible book, each page of which makes common sense shudder; that, to pay homage to this book, he delivers his country to iron and flame; that he cuts the throats of fathers and kidnaps daughters; that he gives to the defeated the choice of his religion or death: this is assuredly nothing any man can excuse, at least if he was not born a Turk, or if superstition has not extinguished all natural light in him.

Referring to Muhammad, in a letter to Frederick II of Prussia (December 1740), published in Oeuvres complètes de Voltaire, Vol. 7 (1869), edited by Georges Avenel, p. 105.
.What can you say about there biblical verses you little terrorist.
“When you approach a
city to fight against it,
you shall offer it terms of
peace. If it agrees to
make peace with you and
opens to you, then all the
people who are found in it
shall become your forced
labor and shall serve you.
However, if it does not
make peace with you, but
makes war against you,
then you shall besiege it.
When the LORD your God
gives it into your hand,
you shall strike all the
men in it with the edge of
the sword. Only the
women and the children
and the animals and all
that is in the city, all its
spoil, you shall take as
booty for yourself; and
you shall use the spoil of
your enemies which the
LORD your God has given
you. Only in the cities of
these peoples that the
LORD your God is giving
you as an inheritance, you
shall not leave alive
anything that
breathes” (
Deuteronomy 20:10-17).
“Now therefore, kill
every male among the
little ones, and kill every
woman who has known
man intimately. But all the
girls who have not known
man intimately, spare for
yourselves.” (Numbers
31:17-18).
“Do not think that I have
come to send peace on
earth. I did not come to
send peace, but a sword. I
am sent to set a man
against his father, a
daughter against her
mother, and a daughter-
in-law against her
mother-in-
law” (Matthew
10:34-35).

1 Like

Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Duxe(f): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2012
Why must we drag religion into this?...
These men (ex-militants) fought 4 civil rights n not religious rights. They never said they fought in d name of God (or wateva it is dey worship,cos d last i checked, most of them believe in 'creekgods'). Also, dey've neva tried 2 stop other citizens of nigeria residing in thier locality from practising wateva religion dey choose!

Mtscheeeew! Rubbish!
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by bambuzz88: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2012
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Sunofgod(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2012
Sun of god:

Militancy is the only language this government understands . . . .

Let them return because this 'GEJ' government is out of control and needs a reality check.

Now is the best time to be a militant in Nigeria - because we have a weaker than weak leader.

Let them return yesterday - arms and explosives are readily available.

Let them return to the creeks and start disrupting oil production.

If they can blow up pipelines, kidnap foreign workers, and cause havoc for this government.

Let them half oil output - as it will half revenues going to this crooked administration.

When we have a government that's for the people then they can stop.
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2012
Waste of public funds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Leads S-west PDP For Jonathan’s Re-election / Buhari To African Leaders: My Efforts To Stop Boko Haram / Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.