Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants (9842 Views)

Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC / After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by gidiMonsta(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2012
bambuzz88:

broh dont take this thin personal , i only wish to xpress my opinion about what is so obvious with terrorism and religion, not to set up a religion scholastic debate which i bilv is muslims most njoyed and favourite, muslims mite read the bible lookin for flaws from gen to rev,but real xtains read it for spiritual interpretation beyond human logical reasoning and knowledge, hence for prayer purpose, who made us Judge on earth that God is this or that, so broh dont take it personal and let what u practice bear fruit...............

You attack Islam by posting a psycho genocidal warlord's opinion of the Prophet and cringe when violent verses from your own bible are shoved in your face? That's cowardly.

BTW: The popes and christians who massacred millions of Jews and Muslims during the 1st,2nd up to the fifth crusades were fake christians right?
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by bambuzz88: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2012
gidiMonsta:

You attack Islam by posting a psycho genocidal warlord's opinion of the Prophet and cringe when violent verses from your own bible are shoved in your face? That's cowardly.

BTW: The popes and christians who massacred millions of Jews and Muslims during the 1st,2nd up to the fifth crusades were fake christians right?

am not meant to attack Islam if u chose to use that language,for the sake of not deviating from the topic of this thread, i will say let us practice what we preach, as the fruit speaks louder.............
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Revolva(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2012
Duxe: Why must we drag religion into this?...
These men (ex-militants) fought 4 civil rights n not religious rights. They never said they fought in d name of God (or wateva it is dey worship,cos d last i checked, most of them believe in 'creekgods'). Also, dey've neva tried 2 stop other citizens of nigeria residing in thier locality from practising wateva religion dey
choose!

Mtscheeeew! Rubbish!
I beg I beg who were they fighting for - personal intrests jare only demselves and tribes

1 Like

Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by yohannazack(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2012
Hahahahahahaha, nigeria my fatherland, even small trinidad de do u guy, eh yah. God go help u. Ka ji ko?
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Policewoman(f): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2012
Revolva:
I beg I beg who were they fighting for - personal intrests jare only demselves and tribes
Don't mind the islamic goats. The Niger delta millitants never for once claimed they were killing or kidnapping in d name of Jesu or Jah. But the BHs are chiefly motivated by the Koran, their imams and the 77virgins they will inherit in paradise when their evil deed is done.
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by blackbeau1(f): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2012
Can a leopard Change its spots? No
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2012
bambuzz88:

broh dont take this thin personal , i only wish to xpress my opinion about what is so obvious with terrorism and religion, not to set up a religion scholastic debate which i bilv is muslims most njoyed and favourite, muslims mite read the bible lookin for flaws from gen to rev,but real xtains read it for spiritual interpretation beyond human logical reasoning and knowledge, hence for prayer purpose, who made us Judge on earth that God is this or that, so broh dont take it personal and let what u practice bear fruit...............
Did you not take it personal with your post?..Next time,u should face the topic and leave Islam alone.We keep telling you that there is difference between bokoharam and Islam,just as there is a difference between Rev. King and other Christain terrorist from Christainity..but you guys wont just allow it get past ur tick skull.There are terrorist in both islam and christainity.No matter what you might have read about Islam or Prophet muhammed(pbuh),there are 10times negative write up about Jesus and Christainity.Those who live in a glass house dont throw stone.
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Bro,there are still Christain terrorist in India,Denmark,Romania and even Kenya..Christains will always give excuse for them not being a ''Good christains'',but will be the first to label Bokoharam and co an islamic terroris.Suddenly,they have forgotten the CRUSADERS as if the bible was not in existence then.Let them use there naturally gifted eyes with an unbiased mind to examine ur so called “Daddy”BISHOP OYEDEPO,CHRIS OKOTIE,REV. KING,CHRIS OYAKHILOME,PASTOR FIREMAN,T.B JOSHUA,BAKARE et al if they wont find flaws upon flaws in them..yet they pretend as if all is well(with the popular dubious slogan“touch/judge not my anointed and do my prophet no harm”)..But,very active when it comes to criticising Islam and Nigerian Government.I just laugh whenever i see pastors(businessmen) attacking themselves on the pupit or through the media.Those that live in the glass house dont throw stones ooo.
Re: Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants by CLIQBOY(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
ekt_bear: How did they become christian militants. Is their militancy in the name of Christ...or in the name of cash/resource control/self-aggrandizement/etc?

Or is every act committed by a Christian a "Christian" act?

If a Christian runs a red light, is he doing so for religious reasons? grin Should he then be compared with a boko haram terrorist blowing himself up in the name of allah?

Na wa for the way some of you reason
you are a f00l..it is now that u know..that one abi..are boko haram also using d name of ALLAH..u fúcking hypocrities...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. / Gtb Cries Out For Help Over Multiple Closure Of Accounts. / Bayelsa Guber: APC Cautions FG Against Releasing N7bn VAT Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.