Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (24853 Views)

A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian / Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants / Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by richlove29: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2014
Hello Friends Please I want to use this time to inform you that No body to should make any attempt to apply or planing,Preparing to visit Trinidad and Tobago, Because we were very arrrased Yesterday after all the money we have spent to get their Visa and they treated us Like a shit at the Port of Entry in Piarco Airport Trinidad And deport us back Imidiately with No reason Or questions from Us..
Please My fellow Nigerians Let have a good thought towards ourself and chase this Nonsence stupid Asshole Trinidad and tobago Emabassy Away From Our country They are Using us to make money And I am even crying Now Brother sisters.. Please let stop Nonsence and let look better forther I have wasted over 1million 2hundred thousand And me my friend was deported without reason No crime And nothing allowed.... Please say somethings brother.. this ppl need to be stop before is too late the embassy need to be burnt away ....Everyone here should use my own to learn a lesson.... Never ever Travel to T and T they are really Bastardly sucks... thank you
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by SonOfEl(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pataki: This mad man again? undecided

show some respect man, are you sane at all?
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by TurboNaija(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
bayooooooo:

Your response is a perfect example of what is called a mixed message. You have made some valid points but the rest appears to be fantasy. There is racism in the world even as I type this comment. No one is denying that. Two, there is nothing wrong in providing aid to black people the world over if we can and have the means to do so. That's the right thing to do.

If there is raw racism now as was prevalent in about half a century ago, Obama would not even be elected US President. The global outlook is changing. The orientation is gearing towards building a skillful, multiracial, multi-talented population mix. In some states in US, the white can no longer go it alone in the political process and demographic predictions suggest a sustain trend in the future. In years to come, blacks, Hispanics may be making waves in the heartland of whites while we keep reminding ourselves of slavery, colonialism and apartheid. Take the Olympics for instance, blacks are making waves in Team USA but why can't we simply do the same stuff? Are they now more blacks that we are? Can we create a good environment for ourselves?

Now tell me how is GEJ's statement helpful to the cause of blacks in TT? Would it soften the resistance of other groups? Would it make others more receptive to the political process dominated by blacks? How exactly does it help the cause of blacks in TT? Guy, empty rhetorics that can not achieve anything is day dreaming. If you want the type of change, I suspect you desire looking at your Pan Africanist orientation, the aid is channeled through indirect means to help the cause of blacks without manifestly insulting the sensibilities of others.

Now, back home in Nigeria where everybody is 100% black, what have we be able to achieve for ourselves? Was he not the same GEJ that was narrating his life history to a mere US Ambassador and the same person talking of world domination? Let the truth be told: as crude as the comment was, the world would have taken it seriously if it was from a Nigerian president who is transforming and improving the economic well being of Nigerians. But since it was from a joker, the world derisively laugh while the 40 man laptop crew continues to shout GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ!

I just revisited this post. I love this comment. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday With The Disables (photos) / 700 Boko Haram Captives Have Escaped - Nigerian Army / Buhari Sacks Tor Ujah Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.