Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Christian Hijab - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Hijab (805 Views)

Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? / Lagos And The Ban Of Hijab, Open Letter To Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / Female Muslim *with Hijab* Receives Nobel Peace Prize For 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Hijab by mimi321(f): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
hi , I came across a few women ( Christian ) that wore hijabs or scarfs to cover their head.

it is written in 1 Corinthian 11 that Paul advise that women cover their heads.

So now i want to ask u women if you would ever wear an hijab or cover your heads ?
Re: Christian Hijab by hadbak: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2012
Xtian women? pls dnt start, I no fit laugh
Re: Christian Hijab by Areaboy2(m): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
hadbak: Xtian women? pls dnt start, I no fit laugh

I don start to laugh already.

Christians wey too like comfort? wear Hijab? not a chance!!

even if it was in the bible, they will interpret it the way they want and say:

"there is a deeper meaning to this" cheesy cheesy
Re: Christian Hijab by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2012
Area_boy:

Christians wey too like comfort?

"there is a deeper meaning to this" cheesy cheesy
. . . but you hate comfort. can't just imagin people the kind of individual that you are

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye's Authority Is Weaning. He Is To Be Ousted! / Why Do Cele And Cherubim Pray With Candle ? / I Am The Pinnacle Of Five Billion Years Worth Of Evolution. I Don't Need God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.