Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,461 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

My Fat Friend Wants To Wear Tight Clothes - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Fat Friend Wants To Wear Tight Clothes (6822 Views)

Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. / Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fat Friend Wants To Wear Tight Clothes by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2008
@topic

Not cool, not cool at all!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry

That'z what grosses me out on a daily basis. . . .not every fashion is made for you!!

You don't see skinny girls wearing clothes triple times their size undecided
Re: My Fat Friend Wants To Wear Tight Clothes by chika98: 3:52am On Dec 10, 2008
At least she has a nice friend who tells her that she's busting outta that dress. Some meanie chics out there won't tell their friends the truth
Re: My Fat Friend Wants To Wear Tight Clothes by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 10, 2008
she wants to sample her bumps!!!!!!! shocked
Re: My Fat Friend Wants To Wear Tight Clothes by sammyjl(f): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2009
tell her its a no no
Re: My Fat Friend Wants To Wear Tight Clothes by Mhismole(f): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2010
keep quiet,
but carry an extra size dress, a big roll of tissue, and mascara,
because she's gonna regret that decision at the party or wteva it is y'all are goin to.
Re: My Fat Friend Wants To Wear Tight Clothes by MrCrackles(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2010
Topic/Poster. . .
No problemo, tell her to rock on. . .
Re: My Fat Friend Wants To Wear Tight Clothes by chic2pimp(m): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2010
Wear wetin? shocked shocked shocked  undecided
Absolutely not.
Re: My Fat Friend Wants To Wear Tight Clothes by zigbo(f): 5:34am On Feb 25, 2010
Babe mind ur bizniz, let d babe wear wateva she feels comfortable in,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okrika UK Wears For Sale. / Wholesalers Needed For Butt Lifter And Latex Waist Trainer / Rihanna Or Ebube Nwagbo, Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.