Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Do We All Come From Adam And Eve? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We All Come From Adam And Eve? (889 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We All Come From Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
The bible lets us understand that Adam and Eve were the first beings God created. If this is true, them i am compelled to ask this question: Why then do we have so many races in the world today, i.e black, white, caucacians, you name it. Why do all look sooo different?
Your comments are indeed welcomed.
Re: Do We All Come From Adam And Eve? by buzugee(m): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
blogger1.0:
The bible lets us understand that Adam and Eve were the first beings God created. If this is true, them i am compelled to ask this question: Why then do we have so many races in the world today, i.e black, white, caucacians, you name it. Why do all look sooo different?
Your comments are indeed welcomed.
we look different due to mutations and adaptations and incestry and curses. yes we are all from adam and eve.
Re: Do We All Come From Adam And Eve? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
No We Arent. i am descended from apelike ancestors of Hausa peoples.
Re: Do We All Come From Adam And Eve? by Logicbwoy: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
buzugee: we look different due to mutations and adaptations and incestry and curses. yes we are all from adam and eve.

How does that make sense? We are not from Adam and Eve. The first people were from Africa and not the middle east.

Adam and Eve is a myth. Thank God that christians are now admitting it
Re: Do We All Come From Adam And Eve? by buzugee(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
Logicbwoy:

How does that make sense? We are not from Adam and Eve. The first people were from Africa and not the middle east.

Adam and Eve is a myth. Thank God that christians are now admitting it
the middle-east is northeast africa. only thing seperating it is the suez canal. was once called northeast africa. thats the location of the ancient african kingdoms

1 Like

Re: Do We All Come From Adam And Eve? by iyb(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
it is in Gods power to create us differently regardless of our parents i guess you have never seen two black parents give birth to a black boy
Re: Do We All Come From Adam And Eve? by Princewell2012(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2012
Yes sir, we all came through Adam and eve.iam sure you are aware of that story, the tower of babel. Now man began to multiply on face of the earth, and they said let us build a tower, that its top will reach to heaven lest we scatter abroad, now when God saw that they are about to achieve their mission, he confuse their language by then they have only one language, and that project stop immediately. From there, they finally scatter and spreads everywhere the environment we found ourselves today makes us to have deference colors, races and languages. I believe you understand what I mean by environments hope i have answered your question?
Re: Do We All Come From Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 15, 2012
Does it really matter?

(1) (Reply)

Mr Anony, Enigma, Aletheia, Goshen360: Is The Trinity Foundational To Our Faith? / To Preach Tithing is to Preach Fraud / The Appearance Of Mr Melchisedek...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.