Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood (42338 Views)

Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
Brazil and strange creatures, na wa o!
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by PrinceDudu(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
Wonder what it looks like when it is provoked?
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by sweetcocoa(f): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
Scary and fugly,I had to let out a small scream when i opened this thread.
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
annawhite: When will they discover a spider that looks like p.ussi
i tire o! dey should also look for an animal that looks like a female's mammary gland! mtscheeew!
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by sniperwolf(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
This snake is for females
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by saintugo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
Heheheheheeheh,nature is one wondaful tin,well for all the lesbos in da house a new life toy is in da house

grin
grin grin
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Goshen360(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
An Atheists questioned me on the existence of our God at a time and asked a question that I had to re-visit some issues in the Bible. Alas, the word of God is 100% truth unless you don't know. I was questioned in the past about how possible it was for ALL specie of animals to fit into the Noah's ark considering the size of the ark, as a way to disclaim the Bible. This made me to re-visit the topic. While I was at it, the Spirit of God spoke that, "do you think it's all the species of animal in this present age that was present and put in the ark of Noah? I simply answered, I don't know and that is why am researching again.

And the Spirit of God said, first, the fishes were not part of the animals in the ark because fishes are already in their proper place of habitation - in the water. Second, God put what is called a "seed of its kind or a seed after its kind" inside every of His creation. I asked again, how do you mean? And the Spirit of God said, "did God create Adam and Eve a dwarf"? I said, no record of such is found in the Bible. Where then do people like dwarf came from? It is called, "a seed after its kind" - to reveal the glory of the creator. The creator is best known by His creations. Science and Scientists can call it whatever they like but it is the "seed" put inside of every of God's creation with the power to reproduce after its kind and this case of a new specie of snake is a proof.

6 Likes

Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Martini101(m): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
Brazil is really a wonderful place to find some wierd creatures! Anaconda, Shemales, joysticklike-snake, etc wait oh! Could this be a replacement 4 male joystick or Love Machine.e.s to d female folks? Lol. Zee-virtual go close oh!

1 Like

Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by begwong: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
May be d snake was delivered before its expected day of delivery.
It should be kept in the test tube for full maturity.
isnt that a python
#just asking#
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by nwangeme: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
for a moment i thought i was staring @ a black D I C K ...God help my beautiful mind. grin
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Patsey: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
Goshen360: An Atheists questioned me on the existence of our God at a time and asked a question that I had to re-visit some issues in the Bible. Alas, the word of God is 100% truth unless you don't know. I was questioned in the past about how possible it was for ALL specie of animals to fit into the Noah's ark considering the size of the ark, as a way to disclaim the Bible. This made me to re-visit the topic. While I was at it, the Spirit of God spoke that, "do you think it's all the species of animal in this present age that was present and put in the ark of Noah? I simply answered, I don't know and that is why am researching again.

And the Spirit of God said, first, the fishes were not part of the animals in the ark because fishes are already in their proper place of habitation - in the water. Second, God put what is called a "seed of its kind or a seed after its kind" inside every of His creation. I asked again, how do you mean? And the Spirit of God said, "did God create Adam and Eve a dwarf"? I said, no record of such is found in the Bible. Where then do people like dwarf came from? It is called, "a seed after its kind" - to reveal the glory of the creator. The creator is best known by His creations. Science and Scientists can call it whatever they like but it is the "seed" put inside of every of God's creation with the power to reproduce after its kind and this case of a new specie of snake is a proof.

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH. "[The Spirit of God said" forever remains unverifiable proposition and therefore illusory. The thing is, these spineless gibberish can't stand the most compassionate intellectual scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Emylexray(m): 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
Goshen360: An Atheists questioned me on the existence of our God at a time and asked a question that I had to re-visit some issues in the Bible. Alas, the word of God is 100% truth unless you don't know. I was questioned in the past about how possible it was for ALL specie of animals to fit into the Noah's ark considering the size of the ark, as a way to disclaim the Bible. This made me to re-visit the topic. While I was at it, the Spirit of God spoke that, "do you think it's all the species of animal in this present age that was present and put in the ark of Noah? I simply answered, I don't know and that is why am researching again.

God bless for this breakdown!
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by sylve11: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
Short of words! cool
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Goshen360(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
Patsey:

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH. "The Spirit of God said" forever remains unverifiable proposition and therefore illusory. The thing is, these spineless gibberish can't stand the most compassionate intellectual scrutiny.

My brother, it doesn't have to make sense or any intellectual scrutiny. It doesn't make sense when God instructed Noah to build such ark in a warning towards the coming flood because such had never happened in the past for Noah to learn from. It doesn't make sense when Abraham was told to sacrifice his son but he obeyed anyway. It doesn't make sense for a sea to part but same sea drown the enemies of God. God uses the foolish things to answer the wise man at times. And you have a new specie being discovered and it's still not verifiable?

4 Likes

Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by moonraker(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
blood of Jesus!!!! shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by jude33084(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
PrinceDudu: Wonder what it looks like when it is provoked?

It will look like an errected joystick tongue
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Jacobx007: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
na wa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by dasparrow: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
CLIQBOY: Poster what is the meaning of joystick :-) funny ppl dey nairaland oo

It is Nairaland's sensor that turns the word .pen/is into the word 'joystick.'

@Post

That reptile looks gross lipsrsealed
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by aribisala0(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
Anyway can we smoke it and see what it tastes like with egusi??

1 Like

Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by ugochukwu15(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
Wonders of nature. :oWonders of nature.
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
shocked
Its UGLY!! And maybe as harmful as its kid brother (the joystick) if left unguarded!!

3 Likes

Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by asidere(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
oyb:

We're not sure we'd like to stumble upon this strange creature while on holiday in the Amazon, but a new type of snake has been discovered in Brazil - and it looks like a penis!

According to The Sun, biologists came across the Atretochoana eiselti, which they've dubbed the 'floppy snake' while examining a hydroelectric dam on a river in the Amazon.

The creature, which resembles a male manhood, is eyeless and from a family of 'blind snake' closely related to the salamander.

Six of the snakes were found living at the bottom of the Madeira River in the northern state of Rondonia in Brazil.

Julian Tupan, a biologist for the Santo Antonio Energy company which is building the dam, told Brazil's Estadao website: 'Of the six we collected, one died, three were released back into the wild and another two were kept for studies.

Tupan said that very little is known about the lungless and limbless amphibians.

He said: 'Despite looking like snakes, they aren't reptiles and are more closely related to salamanders and frogs.

'We think the animal breathes through its skin, and probably feeds on small fish and worms, but there is still nothing proven.

He added: 'The Amazon is a box of surprises when it comes to reptiles and amphibians. There are still much more to be discovered.'

The creatures were discovered last November when a stretch of the Madeira River was being drained but they were only made known to the public yesterday after their genus was finally confirmed.

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=floppy+snake&hl=en&newwindow=1&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=WU0dUI-2LLGUiQfG-YCgBw&ved=0CFoQsAQ&biw=1405&bih=750
if this snake mistakenly enter woman 'V' thing,he go lost inside
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Ejix4(m): 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
am trying hard to discovered that,may be in the next few seconds i'll be succesful with the[kpru-cy] discovery grin
am trying hard to discovered that,may be in the next few seconds i'll be succesful with the[kpru-cy] discovery
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
aribisala0: Anyway can we smoke it and see what it tastes like with egusi??
exactly. looks like it would have the consistency of catfish tho...
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by yme1(f): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
blawd of jisox shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by xpensivethony: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
kai, na true ohh, the thing look lyk joystick.but my own fine pass am.....
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
It looks like a willy.... lol!
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by ODB2: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
the originl one-eyed snake from congo
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by nep2ra(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ladies beware! It's a snake and NOT a Love Machine.

I nor get time for aeroplane wey no dey fly. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by nosagold(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
Girls wil definitely love dz creature, they wudnt mind having em as their pets at home, yu knw what I'm talking bout
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by victorD3: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
kiki love: Very scary

It won't be scary if this hot dude has it below belt tongue
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by davades(m): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2012

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History / Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Unidentified Space Junk Labelled ‘WTF’ Is About To Crash Into Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.