Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood (42340 Views)

Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
The creatures were discovered last November when a stretch of the Madeira River was being drained but they were only made known to the public yesterday after their genus was finally confirmed.

I wonder what else they are still keeping from the public
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by sheringan(f): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
Who run the world? Men!!!!!!!!!! Lol
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by mmmustapha(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2012
Allah creator, d creators dat live inside water are more than d one dat live on land

1 Like

Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by sirp2007: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2012
IT LOOKS MORE LIKE A FISH TO ME
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by mmmustapha(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2012
Allah creator, d creators dat live inside water are more than d one dat live on land, nt surprise at ol
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by okunboy: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
saintugo: Heheheheheeheh,nature is one wondaful tin,well for all the lesbos in da house a new life toy is in da house

grin
grin grin

Bros u are bad!! grin
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by oladayo042: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
"Atretochoana Eiselti" How did it bag this name?
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Emylexray(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
y me: blawd of jisox shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
if its the 'JESUS" i know you murderd his name this way, then you don't deserve to live.
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by johnsluv: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
yamakuza: looks blind as well. cant be as dangerous. does it bite?

it does nt,jst move a step closer
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Emylexray(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
This goes to show that there are some creatures of God that are still yet to be discovered.
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by stupor(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hmmmm ! Lagos lookers ! Get back to work.
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by lorddannie: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2012

yes it bites. Though blind, it knows its target and 'hole'
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by honeric01(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
Does it e...jaculate? lipsrsealed
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Leboska(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
The awsomnest of God!
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by AbuRuqayya1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
HOW WILL THAT REDUCE THE PRICE OF EVA IN ABA MARKET?[b][/b] grin[color=#550000][/color]
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by MissyB3(f): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
shocked Ewww! Something to put you off a d[i]i[/i]ck forever. . . Yuck! shocked
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Jeffy1206(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
solaceguy: joystick indeed grin grin grin
luks more of manhud...at first sight i wuud say sumbody lost his manhud.huhuhuhu
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by ocelot2006(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
Uhmmm....I'm I the only one who thinks the snake looks like a flacid penis?
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by yamakuza: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
lorddannie: yes it bites. Though blind, it knows its target and 'hole'

u got me!

on point!
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by kellyblair: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
Unbelievable!!! That creature really looks mysterious. OMG!
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by jude33084(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
honeric01: Does it e...jaculate? lipsrsealed

Duddddddde! Wicked! grin
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Naanhetch: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
ewww ewww ewwww wats ds? lwkmd nairalanders una no go kil wit laf...no b smal joystick o
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by waja(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2012

. Who get that JAMB question?
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by teemac01(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
The stuff looks like a flacid dick,waitin to get hard,L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾ÔÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by code9(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
Siga: Oh boy....laughter no gree me type ooo....this thing look like real joystick ooo...lol grin

some dude must have raped a female snake in the Amazon. maybe tarzan, who knows grin
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
DI
is snake is a D...IC.KKKKK
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by phreakabit(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
You sure that isn't a p0rnstars chopped off schlong?. . . . Just saying sha.
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by simontosy(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
My advise goes to oyibo ladies,pls don't go for this one,it is dangerous.I believe they understand what I am saying
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
oyb:

3 Likes

Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Debeloved87(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
I have seen this before, in the tattered house called lodge where i stayed in the north during my nysc...i just saw it crawled out of the hole...i was scared "snake" but i check closely it looks like worm, fat worm, it seems to have no eye,its eyeballs look swollen with no opening, just like in the picture, and so its head,but has a tongue like a snake...it uses its body to sense from what i saw, i almost killed it but i just keep studying it cos its features baffles me and i keep pondering is this a snake or what, till it crawled back inside the hole...then after the rain, the real snake came from the other house towards my house and i smashed its head...what do u tink..
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2012
Debeloved87: I have seen this before, in the tattered house called lodge where i stayed in the north during my nysc...i just saw it crawled out of the hole...i was scared "snake" but i check closely it looks like worm, fat worm, it seems to have no eye,its eyeballs look swollen with no opening, just like in the picture, and so its head,but has a tongue like a snake...it uses its body to sense from what i saw, i almost killed it but i just keep studying it cos its features baffles me and i keep pondering is this a snake or what, till it crawled back inside the hole...then after the rain, the real snake came from the other house towards my house and i smashed its head...what do u tink..

Cool story bro !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History / Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Unidentified Space Junk Labelled ‘WTF’ Is About To Crash Into Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.