Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood (42337 Views)

Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by gulfer: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2012
victorD3:

It won't be scary if this hot dude has it below belt tongue
If I were a genie, I'd answer your prayer right now! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Kelvinj(m): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
wahala dey ooo wetin we no go see for this world.....what does it feed on sef
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Sexxymom(f): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
Silvawazza: THE SNAKE LOOKS LIKE DICK....LOL
joystick u say??hmmm we would need some volunters to go near dis creature and let us knw if it really is or feels like a joystick.
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Sexxymom(f): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
Rudewaterz: this is awesome! If I ever find a woman this beautiful I'd marry her. . .in a heart-beat! What a creature!
are u okay??r u sure yr tempreture is not going too high dat is making u type dis thing.what is it about dis creature that is turning u on and making u imagine it was a babe. I no fit laugh.
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
dang....that shiznit looks like a dickznit..
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Sexxymom(f): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
maclatunji: It looks like a snake but isn't a snake obviously!
if it is not a snake then what is it
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by yme1(f): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
Emylexray:
if its the 'JESUS" i know you murderd his name this way, then you don't deserve to live.
you should be ashamed of yourself dork-face, what a pathetic spaz u r
is it my fault you have the IQ of dirt? please watch who and how you address people here on NL
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
Na this nite una come de show dis things... Wickednezz undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
SPEECHLESS!!!
But hey, Allah is MOST GREAT. These kinda things are clear signs that there's a God somewhere, wherever!
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by joejeezy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
annawhite: When will they discover a spider that looks like p.ussi
lwkmd
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by jevic(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
Wonders shall never end.
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
Sexxymom: if it is not a snake then what is it

Its an Amphibian .Look it up online
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by kandikane: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
[size=14pt]ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww[/size]

My body crawled!!

It looks like kongi.
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by kandikane: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
Emylexray: This goes to show that there are some creatures of God that are still yet to be discovered.

Erm, yes. It has been said especially in the amazon.
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
yamakuza: looks blind as well. cant be as dangerous. does it bite?

Nah, it'll just try to have se*x with you,its known to ask politely, if you refuse, it'll ra*pe you.

Its a Pen*is snake for Christ's sakes, why would it wanna bite you when it can just f**k you silly?!
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
Debeloved87: I have seen this before, in the tattered house called lodge where i stayed in the north during my nysc...i just saw it crawled out of the hole...i was scared "snake" but i check closely it looks like worm, fat worm, it seems to have no eye,its eyeballs look swollen with no opening, just like in the picture, and so its head,but has a tongue like a snake...it uses its body to sense from what i saw, i almost killed it but i just keep studying it cos its features baffles me and i keep pondering is this a snake or what, till it crawled back inside the hole...then after the rain, the real snake came from the other house towards my house and i smashed its head...what do u tink..

You live close to the Amazon? undecided
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by kandikane: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
kingoflag:

Nah, it'll just try to have se*x with you,its known to ask politely, if you refuse, it'll ra*pe you.

Its a Pen*is snake for Christ's sakes, why would it wanna bite you when it can just f**k you silly?!

*falls from pirate boat*

grin grin grin grin
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Yujin(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
*Latest Information*
It is an albino miniature anaconda. It does not bite, it burrows through any hole. It spits mucus that makes mainly females develop swollen stomach.

Just kidding. God is indeed unfathomable.
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by yme1(f): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
kingoflag:

wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by malaria(f): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
CLIQBOY: Poster what is the meaning of joystick :-) funny ppl dey nairaland oo
Are u new here
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by maigaskiya1: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
oyb:

We're not sure we'd like to stumble upon this strange creature while on holiday in the Amazon, but a new type of snake has been discovered in Brazil - and it looks like a penis!

According to The Sun, biologists came across the Atretochoana eiselti, which they've dubbed the 'floppy snake' while examining a hydroelectric dam on a river in the Amazon.

The creature, which resembles a male manhood, is eyeless and from a family of 'blind snake' closely related to the salamander.

Six of the snakes were found living at the bottom of the Madeira River in the northern state of Rondonia in Brazil.

Julian Tupan, a biologist for the Santo Antonio Energy company which is building the dam, told Brazil's Estadao website: 'Of the six we collected, one died, three were released back into the wild and another two were kept for studies.

Tupan said that very little is known about the lungless and limbless amphibians.

He said: 'Despite looking like snakes, they aren't reptiles and are more closely related to salamanders and frogs.

'We think the animal breathes through its skin, and probably feeds on small fish and worms, but there is still nothing proven.

He added: 'The Amazon is a box of surprises when it comes to reptiles and amphibians. There are still much more to be discovered.'

The creatures were discovered last November when a stretch of the Madeira River was being drained but they were only made known to the public yesterday after their genus was finally confirmed.

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=floppy+snake&hl=en&newwindow=1&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=WU0dUI-2LLGUiQfG-YCgBw&ved=0CFoQsAQ&biw=1405&bih=750
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by maigaskiya1: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
oyb:

We're not sure we'd like to stumble upon this strange creature while on holiday in the Amazon, but a new type of snake has been discovered in Brazil - and it looks like a penis!

According to The Sun, biologists came across the Atretochoana eiselti, which they've dubbed the 'floppy snake' while examining a hydroelectric dam on a river in the Amazon.

The creature, which resembles a male manhood, is eyeless and from a family of 'blind snake' closely related to the salamander.

Six of the snakes were found living at the bottom of the Madeira River in the northern state of Rondonia in Brazil.

Julian Tupan, a biologist for the Santo Antonio Energy company which is building the dam, told Brazil's Estadao website: 'Of the six we collected, one died, three were released back into the wild and another two were kept for studies.

Tupan said that very little is known about the lungless and limbless amphibians.

He said: 'Despite looking like snakes, they aren't reptiles and are more closely related to salamanders and frogs.

'We think the animal breathes through its skin, and probably feeds on small fish and worms, but there is still nothing proven.

He added: 'The Amazon is a box of surprises when it comes to reptiles and amphibians. There are still much more to be discovered.'

The creatures were discovered last November when a stretch of the Madeira River was being drained but they were only made known to the public yesterday after their genus was finally confirmed.

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=floppy+snake&hl=en&newwindow=1&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=WU0dUI-2LLGUiQfG-YCgBw&ved=0CFoQsAQ&biw=1405&bih=750
hey my broda hold it ds specie of snake is in nija imo state 2be precise i hav seen one myslf during our companies exploration.so ds oyinbos should stop atributng everytn 2 dm sfs
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by yamakuza: 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
the thing has even got tattoos
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Genovese(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
dick snake
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Tittos: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
It should be named D'koko
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by ablekingdon: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
[/color] kiss[color=#006600]There are thousands of tins yet 2 b discover
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by kandikane: 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
Tittos: It should be named D'koko

lol! grin
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Patsey: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
Goshen360: My brother, it doesn't have to make sense or any intellectual scrutiny. It doesn't make sense when God instructed Noah to build such ark in a warning towards the coming flood because such had never happened in the past for Noah to learn from. It doesn't make sense when Abraham was told to sacrifice his son but he obeyed anyway. It doesn't make sense for a sea to part but same sea drown the enemies of God. God uses the foolish things to answer the wise man at times. And you have a new specie being discovered and it's still not verifiable?

[b]Nigerians never cease to amaze me. If you believe in these Ancient Near Eastern mythologies and folklores, then you are in the same boat as my great, great, great grandparents who, in ages past, not only believed that Ogun (the God of Iron in Yoruba pantheon), using his cutlass – made of iron – cleared the pathway from heaven to earth, enabling other gods (Obatala, Oshun, Oya, Yemoja and Sango, etc) to make their legendary first trip from heaven (wherever that is) to this planet earth, but also held that Obatala is the drunk and disorderly Creator of the Human Race.

Again, if indeed the flood narrative were to be true, where are the remains of that generation of people who, on this planet earth, allegedly perished as a result of the deluge? Discarding the Chinese—Turkish purported find on Mount Ararat in eastern Turkey, adjudged to be a scam, where are the remnants of the Noah’s Ark? The Red Sea parting way for the Israelites? Here we go, again. Have you ever heard about the Sea of Reeds or mirage? Has any such thing ever happened in history apart from this folkloric narrative? If Abraham’s expected sacrifice of Isaac were to be a true-to-life story (of course, it isn't but a folklore), it's reprehensible you're serving a blood-thirsty God who demands that his/her adherents sacrifice their only son as if slaughtering a lamb.
[/b]
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 10, 2012
webdezzi: are you sure this isn't what i think it is?

Are you looking for your own
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 10, 2012
sweetcocoa: Scary and fugly,I had to let out a small scream when i opened this thread.

Is that the first time you saw a semblance of Joystick
Re: New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:43am On Aug 10, 2012
Debeloved87: I have seen this before, in the tattered house called lodge where i stayed in the north during my nysc...i just saw it crawled out of the hole...i was scared "snake" but i check closely it looks like worm, fat worm, it seems to have no eye,its eyeballs look swollen with no opening, just like in the picture, and so its head,but has a tongue like a snake...it uses its body to sense from what i saw, i almost killed it but i just keep studying it cos its features baffles me and i keep pondering is this a snake or what, till it crawled back inside the hole...then after the rain, the real snake came from the other house towards my house and i smashed its head...what do u tink..

^^^The stuff of nightmares!!!

You mean you saw something like this creepy thing crawl out of the wall in your lodge, and you just stayed and studied it in fascination shocked ? Oh boy you tough no be small!

I would have fled the scene on spotting such a freakish monster, all the while screaming my head off for back-up....and i'm not ashamed to say it.

Snakes and any new discovery that remotely looks like a snake makes my skin crawl angry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Unidentified Space Junk Labelled ‘WTF’ Is About To Crash Into Earth / Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.