Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Starting A New Digital Satellite Tv Service - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Starting A New Digital Satellite Tv Service (1569 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A New Digital Satellite Tv Service by Olucheye(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2012
Good Day everyone,

I have been tasked on making findings on the creations of a digital Tv service provider in Nigeria just like the .likes of DSTV, MyTV, HiTv but a big with more quality in terms of content and service. I'm not a technical expert on it and that is why i need the help of everyone in the house on this. Please i need links on how it can be done.

Cheers
Re: Starting A New Digital Satellite Tv Service by williams85(m): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2012
as far as its going to be a pay tv, forget it.
Re: Starting A New Digital Satellite Tv Service by Olucheye(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
If i may ask sir, Why?
williams85: as far as its going to be a pay tv, forget it.
Re: Starting A New Digital Satellite Tv Service by odilibe(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2012
Olucheye: Good Day everyone,

I have been tasked on making findings on the creations of a digital Tv service provider in Nigeria just like the .likes of DSTV, MyTV, HiTv but a big with more quality in terms of content and service. I'm not a technical expert on it and that is why i need the help of everyone in the house on this. Please i need links on how it can be done.

Cheers
read from (RRSAT) GLOBAL NETWORK....(www.rrsat.com)....(www.ehow.com/about_6723438_satellite-uplink-equipment_html)
Re: Starting A New Digital Satellite Tv Service by Olucheye(m): 12:31am On Aug 06, 2012
Thanks Odilibe but the eHow link haS been removed. Going through the other. Cheers
Re: Starting A New Digital Satellite Tv Service by mecussey(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2012
To start and make it with pay TV is very difficult unless you hit the nail on the head. May be starting with Olucheye sports 1 to 10 that must include premier league and Ucl channels (costly), otherwise start with cable TV
Re: Starting A New Digital Satellite Tv Service by ICraft(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
Olucheye: Good Day everyone,

Cheers
To start a Digital satellite TV service on existing platforms like MyTV, MultiTV and Amos5 Contact I-Craft on 08170904266 or email intellicraftng@gmail.com. We have set up a number of such services, mostly for Churches. We will be glad to work with you to achieve your dream. If you are also interested to float an internet based channel, don't hesitate to reach us.

(1) (Reply)

Mytv Recent Update / This FTA Decoder Lets You Watch 2 Different Channels On Diff Tvs At Same Time / Dstv Removal Of Ewtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.