Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State (14612 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) / Explosions & Gunfire In Nyanya, Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Acidosis(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
diluminati: where is gej in all of this

Hi. . .how have you been?
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by maximum007(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2012
Make we pray well well for Naija oh!
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by k9ine(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
kilimanjaro: It's so obvious this BH are not good muslims! For good muslim don't engage in nefarious activities in the month of Ramadan.
Very informative!
So good muslims may engage in NEFARIOUS activities outside the month of Ramadan - like bombing Police Stations, prisons, churches, schools, and shooting into relaxation places, targeting and killing 'perceived' political or traditional figures, slaughtering corps members e.t.c.?
We are getting to know more how u folks reason.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by onatisi(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
k9ine: Very informative!
So good muslims may engage in NEFARIOUS activities outside the month of Ramadan - like bombing Police Stations, prisons, churches, schools, and shooting into relaxation places, targeting and killing 'perceived' political or traditional figures, slaughtering corps members e.t.c.?
nice one ,ppl should always guide against unguarded statements
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Saintparis1: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ramadan kareem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Saintparis1: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2012
Viewing this topic: klairekk , Dudurex , sonyjacobs , Nugwax ( m ), king-paragon , ihebrooke ( m ), macodollar , flexdee ( m ), davismighty ( m ), bankole200 , maximum007 ( m ), sirkay09 ( m ), newtonjnr ( m ), playah P ( m ), dabriggs ( m ), eneh aluh ( m ), cherish ( m ), Oracles , Itopakehinde ( m ), Ayinsolah , Makanjuolaa ( m ), femilangy ( m ), Kachi188 ( m ), austinsmat ( m ), LORDTAY ( m ), walexmanny ( m ), francini ( m ), ABAKA72 , vonchulxy ( m ), joel123 ( m ), vinc , stunt89 ( m ), yemmy19 ( m ), kenedy175 , onatisi ( m ), franklincn ( m ), tempest01 ( m ), itiav ( m ), fatadis , oloworulz ( m ), iyaski , arabambi , amas124 , onekind , Saint paris , k9ine ( m ), franchizy and 45 guest(s) boko haram news never tire una cheesy
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by ismhab(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
SIX SOLDIERS AND TWO CIVILIANS CONFIRMED DIED.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by onatisi(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
ismhab: SIX SOLDIERS AND TWO CIVILIANS CONFIRMED DIED.
the military seems to be at the recieving end of all this politicl manipulation of northern politicians
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Alonga: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
God help us, which day all dis bombing will stop.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by onatisi(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
Alonga: God help us, which day all dis bombing will stop.
honestly my brother i dont think it is gonna stop soon
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by gramci: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2012
onatisi:
pls kindly expansiate ur view i dnt quite get it ,pls

Muslims tells you that islam is a total way of life. Do you think they abandon islam when it comes to politics?
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by onatisi(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
gramci:

Muslims tells you that islam is a total way of life. Do you think they abandon islam when it comes to politics?
no they certainly dont,unlike christians who seperate religin from politics
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by crackhouse(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
Super1759: Sunday sunday tonic.not news anymore
yeah ofcourse, because it didn't affect you.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by onatisi(m): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2012
reports coming in say it was a suicide car bomber that killed six soldiers and two civilians
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by kilimanjaro(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
k9ine:
Very informative!
You missed the point! Btw, i'm not a muslim, i'm just being neutral with my opinion.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by onatisi(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
i will like to ask muslims this questio,the issue of 72virgins i dont know and neither have i read it,but what motivates an individual to tie a bomb around himslef and go and die,is there something in the quran that inspires muslims to act like that,nd mind u not nly boko haram but all muslim countries where ther are battle going on .christians fight to live but it seems muslims fight to die
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by facelessangel12: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
Jabioro: So far it remain with north,nothing spoil'd yet.
Do you have a brain at all? from ur comment it dont seem so.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by kilimanjaro(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
onatisi:
i will like to ask muslims this questio,the issue of 72virgins i dont know and neither have i read it,but what motivates an individual to tie a bomb around himslef and go and die,is there something in the quran that inspires muslims to act like that,nd mind u not nly boko haram but all muslim countries where ther are battle going on .christians fight to live but it seems muslims fight to die
Contact Muttalab
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by passionate88: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
Happy Sunday
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by rimzo(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
Now sunday sunday things for all this useless and senseless Islamic group.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by mrperfect(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
This is sad for the state.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by avalontony(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
singing: chop my money.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by taharqa: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
k9ine:
Very informative!

Exactly. It is actually one of the most ridiculous and utterly incriminating argument one can ever give..and to think there are many persons willing to make the argument in order to somehow 'protect' their religion is most astonishing
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by taharqa: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
This is a very enlightening write-up by Shehu Sani, Human Rights Activists and one of the persons reportedly said to be 'close' to BH, on the history of Islamic Sects and Extremist Groups in northern Nigeria(this is especially for those persons still having any doubt about the considerable problems we have on the proliferation of some of these Extremist groups in the north)...Note though that these are a minority in the north and that many northerners are themselves victims of this unfortunate situation

http://newsdiaryonline.com/shehu_boko_haram.htm
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by aryzgreat: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
Anticipate more bomb in dis month bc according to their belief, during ramada, the gate of heaven is wide open and any muslim dat dies during this so called unholy month is going to heaven. This is d month many suicide bombers will prefer to die in so as to utilize d opportunity of "open gate of heaven" to be with allah. Notice d renewed surge of suicide bomb attempts since ramadan started?
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by mike404(m): 1:22am On Aug 06, 2012
RAMADAN KAREEM!!! grin
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by poj(m): 5:46am On Aug 06, 2012
onatisi:
u r missing it, infact if u kill ur self or someone ur rewrd s hellfire. It s obviously clear dt ds pple r doing d bidding of some politicians. Ramadan s d period dt even fake muslims wl wnt to showcase dr best character. So y r ds politicl terorst strikin d most in ds period. God wl surely shame these pple soon.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Modula(m): 7:18am On Aug 06, 2012
our men are going up and down to know if there is any casualty.see securities that are always on top of the situation.nooooneesenceeeeee
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by ericmooret: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2012
Conspiracy? It better be o! Because they are hitting Nigeria blue and black!!
lacasa: This is arrant bullshit

BokoHaram islamic fundamentalists my foot

This is nothing but an anti-north crusade

They are islamists yet their no.1 targets are muslim populated northern states, Ђδω funny dat is undecided

Anϑ till today i avent seen a bomb gone off elsewhere

It's a conspiracy, n like all conspiracies it will unravel n boomerang on d conspirators

They will never succeed as long as God exists
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by SacharlesEgwu: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2012
Na the new way to say no be religious crise abeg mek den go!!!!!
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by richdata: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
dis guy folo 4 d bombers abeg............... but na ma close person oooo, we go try 4give am abeg(unto aboro tins)........Baba God save Yobe Damaturu State+Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heartbroken Mother Cries At Chibok Girls Lecture In Abuja. PICS / NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs / I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.