Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... (1591 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... by tobechi20(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
Nagging is a way of expresing displeasure over an issue.
The way a patner reacts to nags afects d mariage. It could either strengthn or break the mariage.
WAYS OF REACTING TO NAGS

SILENCE:

Simply ignore her.grab a newspaper and start reading.get a shed or a room and stay.when she realise ure not responding., she wil shut up

TUNE UP

go to the television set increase the volume. Do u have a music player? Conect to a loudspeaker. Make it very loud. Dance ,dance and dance.when she realise no one is listening, she wil shut up

ABSENCE:

when she starts, pick the car key and leave the house.go drink, club,party etc.come back late and sleep of instantly. Repeat this frequently.she wil realise her nags keep her man outside.when next she wants to start naging,she wil think twice.

ACT

When she is about to start naging because u havent fix d kitchen bulb, go and do it instantly.or tel her u wil do it in ten minutes time.keep to it.save the time of nagging.after doing it, ask her what else u could do.

INSIST

Is she requesting money for something unimportant? Insist u wont gives her.if she increases her voice,do the same.let her see u nag for once.she wil realise ure not toy she could compel to do her wish by nagging.she wil learn to be calm in making demands.

TURN THE TABLES TO HER

Is she mad because u are snoring? Tell her she has bad habits. List them. Tel her that u havent complaind becus u have decided to tolerate her. She should do the same.

BE ROMANTIC

Is she angry becos u came late, walk up to her and hold her hand. Peck her on the cheek.if the shout continues, hug her.is she stil shouting? Stop her lips from moving. KISS HER for 3-4 secs.then tel her u understand her and ure doing sth about it. Inform her u want to take her out the next day.

Men, haw do u react to ur wife nags.women haw do u xpect to be treatd wen u nag?
Re: women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... by EfemenaXY: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
1. SILENCE (X) Very immature response. We must be able to communicate. Communication is key to a successful marriage.

2. TUNE UP (X) That one na teenage antic. What stops the woman from taking it off him?

3. ABSENCE (XX) Double cross here. Nor try am. When you get back, me too go enter motor leave also. So how does this solve the problem? This advice na for small-small boys sef.

4. ACT (Tick) Yes, that's how to do it. Stop procrastinating.

5. INSIST (er...) grin grin grin But it's unmanly to shout too now! abi you wan follow me tie wrapper?? cheesy cheesy

6. TURN THE TABLES ON HER sad sad

7. BE ROMANTIC - (Double, Triple Tick!) Now you speak my language and you're forgiven cheesy cheesy
Re: women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... by engrtee(f): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2012
SILENCE: doesn't always work. At times ur silence annoy her more.instead of adresing the issue,she starts remembering your previous action and start insulting u, calling names, insulting your relation. You might bet angry and slap her. Which worsens everything.
Re: women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... by engrtee(f): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2012
SILENCE: doesn't always work. At times ur silence annoy her more.instead of adresing the issue,she starts remembering your previous action and start insulting u, calling names, insulting your relation. You might bet angry and slap her. Which worsens everything.

Tune up~
this is realy childish. Prematured.

Absence
what if she locks d door? You wil sleep outside.the next time u should have cash to lodge in a hotel or dont think of leaving.

ACT
is better

insist
insist quietly .yes but dont yel back at her.let her know you wont deviate on ur stand. Dont shout back at her. Remember, two cows can't drink from the same pot.

Turn the table
yes o. If she blame you, blame her back.no body is perfect

be romantic
BEST,BEST , BEST

THE BEST 3 ARE
ACT
TURN D TABLE
ROMANTIC
Re: women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
tobechi20: Nagging is the female way of expresing displeasure over an issue.
That is not true for all women. I just wanted to point that out.
And men also nag. I have seen men that can beat women hands down when it comes to nagging. My loud mouth neighbour is one of them.
And there is no option like 'talk things over' on your list. I think this is the best approach.
Re: women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... by tobechi20(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2012
fellis:
That is not true for all women. I just wanted to point that out.
And men also nag. I have seen men that can beat women hands down when it comes to nagging. My loud mouth neighbour is one of them.
And there is no option like 'talk things over' on your list. I think this is the best approach.

Point noted.

Nagging is woman thing though not all women nag. Few men are becoming expertise on the issue. Accepted

talking things over helps but d issue is what do u talk. Its better u dont oppose her.
At times when she starts nagging, she wont see reason with what u are saying especialy if u are not on her side.
Talking things over is better if the nagging is over
Re: women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... by floranbee1(f): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2012
fellis: That is not true for all women. I just wanted to point that out. And men also nag. I have seen men that can beat women hands down when it comes to nagging. My loud mouth neighbour is one of them. And there is no option like 'talk things over' on your list. I think this is the best approach.
You r very correct dat men also nag,infact my nx door neigbour always av sometin to nag abt evryday wen he comes back frm work n it irritates me a lot.i wonder y d wife married him d first place
Re: women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... by tobechi20(m): 5:48am On Aug 08, 2012
floran-bee:
You r very correct dat men also nag,infact my nx door neigbour always av sometin to nag abt evryday wen he comes back frm work n it irritates me a lot.i wonder y d wife married him d first place

does it mean women have stopd nagging and the men have taken over?
Re: women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 08, 2012
tobechi20:

does it mean women have stopd nagging and the men have taken over?
There have always been men that nag. A behaviour like nagging would definitely not be restricted to only women, I wonder why it was used to stereotype women before.
Re: women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... by engrtee(f): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
Poster, this thread should be changed to reacting to a naging patner. So that gender wont be an issue.
Re: women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
Thats the way of women. Just nagging needlessly
Re: women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... by EfemenaXY: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
^^ You don start your own again, oga Dayo grin grin

1 Like

Re: women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... by dayokanu(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
^^Yes ooo. Have you been on the receiving end of nagging before?

And when you ask, they say they are just being women
Re: women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
TUNE UP??
U wanna get ur samsung galaxy S3 smashed?
Re: women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING... by tobechi20(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
more reaction

(1) (Reply)

His Uncle's Wife Is Sleeping With The Gateman / What Are You Thankful For? / Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.