Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

What Inspires You To Stay Focused? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Inspires You To Stay Focused? (7594 Views)

What Inspires Boko Haram And Isis (picture) / Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church / Mother Theresa Or David Oyedepo: Who Inspires You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by adconline(m): 1:14am On Aug 13, 2012
Fear of going broke is the beginning of my inspiration
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by shilling(f): 7:41am On Aug 13, 2012
Dreams of where I want to be in a few years.
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by yommy2sure(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2012
The quest for continuous success....mmen I just cant fail. There's is push for me to be successful materially, spiritually, mentally, ...lly. I gat to contribute to this life, i gat to add value to the life or anyone i meet, i gat to be a great dad and husband to my kids and wife (in the nearest future), I gat to be a very good ambassador to my family and my faith...that PUSH is my Inspiration!
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by lovelysini(f): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2012
God has always bin my source of encouragement. God keeps me focus
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Meklex(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2012
my father once said to me, "if I die, only then will you know that life is hard" i cried inside of me and vowed to show him that he might be lying about those words he uttered. thats my inspiration, I love my Dad
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by leniorr: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2012
The thought that people who have made it in life does not have two heads always inspire me to stay focused
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by omozo: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2012
The zeal to achieve greatness.
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by vocalist(f): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
The fact dat wat ever God has said concerning my life must surely come to pass keep me focus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? / The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. / If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.