Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? (7588 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by Godsun2013(m): 6:26am On Feb 24, 2013
We will know who attend sunday school class, and those who only wait at home till the main service start. So what is today sunday school topic?
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by Godsun2013(m): 6:28am On Feb 24, 2013
Me i attend Redeem and today is just interactive session.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by ebamma(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2013
Our sunday school topic today was Did God create garri?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by alphaconde(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2013
2nd to comment but no sunday school shall
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by 1Dray(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2013
Were you typing in church?
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by henryblaze25(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2013
Our church no dey do sunday school
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by homosapien(m): 11:16am On Feb 24, 2013
The signs of the "END TIME".
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by Caracta(f): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2013
Quarterly test/assessment sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2013
Didn't attend SS.
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by cardoso111(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2013
Spiritual disciplines for new Life Colossians 4:2-17

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by tayooluwole: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2013
sunday skul section has already gone bf i arrived...
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by slimyem: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2013
meekness
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by greatgod2012(f): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2013
The God of love..........(Olorun ife)
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by Codedrock(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2013
R.C.F
(Goal Setting) i am blessed cos i learnt how am not gonna give up on my goals!
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by Ewedusoup(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2013
What are the benefits of pleasing God....happy sunney
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by GeeCee(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2013
Qualities of a vessel unto honour (part 2)
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by dljbd1(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2013
GOD DOES NOTABLE MIRACLES EVERYDAY
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
Godsun2013: We will know who attend sunday school class, and those who only wait at home till the main service start. So what is today sunday school topic?

Well for the Words in Bold, u'd have to understand that not all Churches go with the Sunday School first format.
Taking my Church as an Instance, we made Major adjustments to our Order of Service ; you can actually have the Sermon been taken before the Sunday School.

To ur Question, the teacher took us on the Features of a Renewed Man, guess am running outta Megabytes, would have loved goin into details. cool
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by Jilo83(m): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
Two nations in a womb (Gen 25: 20-27)
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by salt1: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
The Prophecy of Joel
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by jpcomrade: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sin in the camp

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by Dusha94(f): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
Unheeded mercy brings judgement.
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by prairie(f): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2013
Today's homily was about the gospel: transfiguration of Jesus, Luke chapter nine and also the book of genesis on the promises of God to abraham and how they apply to us etc, thanx for the thread @ op, mods u had better start weeding the unwanted plants sticking out their ugly shoots

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by beejay4all(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sunday school Service is.The Prophecy of Joel.memory verse is Joel 2 vs 13. Rend ur hrt nd not ur Garment,nd turn unto thr Lord ur God,4 he is gracious and merciful,slow 2 anger and of great kindness and repenth him of d evil.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by Nimi22(f): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
It was quarterly review and interactive session in my church.
Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by cyril83(m): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mehn! Cant just imagine what happened in church today

When my pastor said "First Of All". The whole congregation shouted "Go Down Low"

That was how the topic changed and everybody began go down low.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? by Tolufizzle(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
cyril83: Mehn! Cant just imagine what happenen in church today

When my pastor said "First Of All". The whole congregation shouted "Go Down Low"

That was how the topic changed and everybody began go down low.
Lmao...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freedom From Witchcraft Attacks / Threatening Children With Hell.. / Largest Bed In World History- King Og Of Bashan Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.