Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls (1071 Views)

Between Men And Women Who Cheat The Most? / Which African Men Cheat The Most? / Live Poll Who Cheats More, Guys Or Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls by shegzy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2007
Everywhere around us,we hear and see people cheat on their partners,Some even date two friends at a time and they think nothing wrong with it as long as they don't break the eleventh commandment ''thou shall not get caught''.
Re: Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls by joz(f): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2008
both, it just depends on the individual and the kinda relationship that they have, the way they communicate also determines that, so the sex doesnt really matter but as for me as a lady , if i would have to accuse anyone at all, it would be the men that cheat more grin
Re: Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls by ikhideman(m): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2008
If one says that Men cheat more than women, is it possible that these men are carrying out their illicit affairs with animals or stones?? Those ladies they have affairs with are also in relationships.

As for me, none cheats more than the other!
Re: Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls by chidipupay(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2008
Women in this world are vanurable to sexual advances and everywhere you go, you see it. It is possible that a guy might start a year without having a babe to toast him but that is not possibe for babes. So as for me i will give the % Men 45% Women 55%
Re: Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls by 2dye4(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2008
how do we come up with is question over and over again?
cheatin is not a gender specific or prone trait. its a character trait. period
Re: Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls by tboy1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2008
Guys-Because we cheat for no reason,we usually cheat because of the physical things (nice boobs,nice ass e.tc ) and women cheat maybe because they think their husband/boyfriend is insensitive or does not understand them emotionally. Therefore, they find someone that they think understands them and then the relationship escalates from there. (But while this relationship is escalating the lady's man could now start behaving himself and she might just forget or cut communication with the new man)

But men don't have time for all that emotional stuffs, they just meet a girl,poke and run grin grin
Re: Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls by omopenu4u(f): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin as for me men cheat more
Re: Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls by Rotring: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2008
Girls cheat more.

and should Count how many guys

dey date b/4 marriage
Re: Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls by chidipupay(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2008
Women. they now even cheat with not only guys but also with their fellow women, And naija women don carry 4 head.
Re: Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls by TheSly: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2008
its 50/50 love it or stomp it. . . . . . tongue
Re: Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls by chidipupay(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2008
it is not it is men 45 women 55. Because les are more then Gay
Re: Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls by sylvao2000(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2008
@poster --- l will say Women because they are not approved by any tradition to marry more than one man but men can.
Cheating is met only for women
Re: Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ poster,
undoubtedly the womenfolk.
they can waka and them go still cross leg like say nothin happen.
na women win abeg
Re: Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls by chidipupay(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2008
abeg na women. All in the name of making money. Ashwoo. get plenty customer. hail the women. for us
Re: Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls by opokonwa(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2008
It's like asking the question; Who goes to toilet more; guys or girls? undecided

I wonder when people will begin to post serious topics undecided
Re: Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2008
or

Who farts most: Gals or girls. grin

I no talk oooooooo,

[size=1pt]Just passing by[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Can Ladies Be Have Mercy On? / How To Ask For Phone Number? / Can There Be Any Faithful Girl For Any Faithful Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.