Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Self Publish In Nigeria Without Stress - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Self Publish In Nigeria Without Stress (604 Views)

Publish Your Short Stories & Articles For Free! / Let Me Help You Publish Your Book / Publish Your Book With Xlibris.com For Just Around 70k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Publish In Nigeria Without Stress by servicepros: 6:07am On Aug 06, 2012
Have you written a book, or are you writing one now
If you a Civil Servant, Business Man or a Hard working Employee
Do you know you can earn enough money from your book to become rich for life
How do you get published now or in the near future, without being frustrated?
Are you tired of being turned down by publishers and literally agent?
This is your lucky day
Perhaps this is the first time you are hearing this then you will be surprised to know There is a publishing solution that can get you published for less than nothing
And it is simple to use
Please Note not Multi Level Marketing, Not a Hype.
click on the link below to read My Report for free
http://pubeasily..com
OR copy the link and place it on your browser address, to view information about how to get self published in Nigeria for close to nothing cost.

(1) (Reply)

Stories from my blog / Contract On Any Form Of Write-up. / Online Publishing/submissions/editing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.