Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? (18690 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? / The New Indomie (hungry Man Size) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by sect(m): 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Let's be honest with ourselves here. For you to buy the largest pack instead of the normal pack, means you must be really hungry. Its from that context it was tagged 'Hungry Man' size. Its not that hard to comprehend the reason behind naming it hungry man size so i don't get why some of you are offended about it. Some peeps here seriously need a summer break, too many angry people in this country.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by dapo338(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
sect: Let's be honest with ourselves here. For you to buy the largest pack instead of the normal pack, means you must be really hungry. Its from that context it was tagged 'Hungry Man' size. Its not that hard to comprehend the reason behind naming it hungry man size so i don't get why some of you are offended about it. Some peeps here seriously need a summer break, too many angry people in this country.

Must I buy the largest size only because I am hungry, wat if I want to share with friends or relative
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Tingles(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
Why do we always complain over nothing and everything at the same time? Terms like jumbo size, king size, family pack have been overused. Hungry man size is for the extremely hungry dudes, something we can all relate with and I can bet it with you that "hungry man noodles" will soon be on every lip.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by lordZOUGA(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
sect: Let's be honest with ourselves here. For you to buy the largest pack instead of the normal pack, means you must be really hungry. Its from that context it was tagged 'Hungry Man' size. Its not that hard to comprehend the reason behind naming it hungry man size so i don't get why some of you are offended about it. Some peeps here seriously need a summer break, too many angry people in this country.
everybody sleeps but when someone sleeps alot, people call him sleepy head... Everybody talks but when someone talks alot people call him a talkative...
Everybody gets dirt on themselves once in a while but when someone has dirt on himself everytime, people call him a dirt bag or a pig...
Even the ladies sometimes refer to themselves as b*tches but when you openly call them that they get offended...
Everybody gets hungry but when you are hungry all the time people call you a "Hungry Man" meaning you can't feed or take care of yourself....
It doesn't matter how you put it, it sounds wrong. they should have been more subtle. What they did is Like trying to say "F.uck you" in a respectful way.

4 Likes

Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Agiliti(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by sect(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
dapo338:

Must I buy the largest size only because I am hungry, wat if I want to share with friends or relative
Then its because you all are very hungry,lol. But seriously, its called 'hungry man' not 'hungry men'. The indomie 'hungry man' size target market for individuals who are very hungry and find it easier boiling one large pack rather than two at once or one normal one which might not be enough to satisfy the individual's level of hunger at that particular period of time.
You guys are making seem like its a taboo, crime, sin, curse or abomination for one to be hungry. You guys should get some sense of humour, you only live life once so why analyzing everything you come across so critically.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
graluxxy054: Nonsense. Ure just makin a mountain out of a mole hill. Besisdes, who doesn't no that men eat too much. My bros and male visitors are livin specimen
Lmao....u r soooo right! Men r alwys hungry, d only food dat satisfies most of them is Eba or Bread nd Beans!
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
Thank God Hungarians are not as insecure and angry as some twerps on this thread. Otherwise they would have since amended their constitution to change their country's name from HUNGARY to 'OVERFED Republic'.

2 Likes

Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by jude33084(m): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
Pictures please smiley
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by doublej1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
A man who is destined for destruction takes what ever he lays his hand on.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by victokafor(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
angry man size would have been better grin
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by mykhel995: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
dapo338:

or throw a party.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by mykhel995: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Lmao....u r soooo right! Men r alwys hungry, d only food dat satisfies most of them is Eba or Bread nd Beans!
How can you make this kind of statement in public? Eba? Beans? No! Real men eat salad and chicken and chips. Don't argue.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by jhydebaba(m): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
There is hunger in the land, even indomie's hunger man can't heal the hunger. grin grin grin
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by stpat1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
When I was asked if I wanted the Hungry Man size indomie, I thought it was a joke until I saw it splashed on the pack. Na wah o
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Balyz: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
bright007: it is because d average nigerian man is hungry!
And woman too
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by skybancss(f): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
GARRI NO GET ADVERT BUT EDEY SELL PASS INDOMIE,,, IT IS VERY NOT ENCOURAGING TO USE HUNGRY MAN.... BUT TO ESCAPE FROM THAT SLOGAN JUST CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE LATEST ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY HERE IN NIGERIA FOR FREE.... HURRY NOW WHEN IT LAST
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by sino(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
You guyz need to chill o, for every product, there is a target, there is a niche in which i am sure the management have in mind. not every product is meant for you. Those who feel it is demeaning, derogatory, mockery etc, buy anoda thing na cos, i am sure there are those who dont care and will ask for the "hungry man pack" with a smile and swags.
Make i go inform Adamu on a double, unto Hungry man pack levels... grin grin grin
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by medjai(m): 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
freecocoa: I really don't have the time to go back and forth especially over NOTHING.

If you think its derogatory then go sue the makers of indomie or better still take out the anger on yourself by slapping yourself or slamming your head against a wall and just for the record,no matter what you do,the name stays cheesy.
You must be one spastic, odious, obtuse tool, lol...What's all the rant for? I only stated why I thought the name 'Hungry Man Size' was inappropriate and you are here talking rubbish.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by TheGeneral1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
dapo338: When i saw "Hungry man size" on indomie pack, what came to my mind was why the Ridiculing, It is very unfair and ridiculous to say Nigerians are Hungry people. Why not Family size or sumthing else? Seriously! I really don't like that slogan "Hungry man". What do u think?
In Ghana it is called Supper pack.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by valiefran: 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]its no biggie must nigerians see de bad sides of things!!! Smh.dis is no issue abeg mchewwww.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
I fell in love with it the very first day I saw it. And for those of you using yourself to represent the general populace, you are wrong. It is here in NL that I am seeing people who do not like the slogan.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Martini101(m): 12:08am On Aug 07, 2012
Forget what is written on a bus and enta d bus jor!
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by chidonzone(m): 12:15am On Aug 07, 2012
dats innovation and market strategy,they must maintain tempo.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by LeJeun3: 3:11am On Aug 07, 2012
The name is ridiculing and demeaning! For all those supporting it, there is no country where any product will be tagged so.
Nigerians need to be treated better.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by AbuRuqayya1(m): 5:34am On Aug 07, 2012
grin so you are hungry too.... that is why you are angry with them abi?.... I see.... pls idomie company give d man 1 packet.... so that he can stop posting trash and gibberish on NL.... period!!!
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by koman: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2012
I for one, dnt fancy dat advert its very derogatory
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by airbender(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2012
If una no like am make uma carry mass protest na...ndi nzuzu, hunger no dey catch you befor you dey go buy am grin
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by mdee1(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2012
It only tries to xplain or show dat d content is much.d name is funny sha.i dnt tink its an insult to 9jarianz
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by fellory: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2012
medjai: And the regular size is for who? Someone already filled? I mean, we all eat to get filled so whether it's the small size or the extra large size, we are all trying to quench our hunger so I don't see any reason why it should be named 'Hungry Man Size'. It's derogatory IMO.

O'boy there is nothing derogatory about that slogan.thank God indomie is not some foreign product.Hungry man all the way jooooooooooooooo
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Wizpa(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2012
Phay8: Wot a name*gosh* 2 absurd
what do you mean by the̶̲̥̅̊ name Į̸̸̨§ too absurd, hunger Į̸̸̨§ å̝̅ feeling A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ it can only βε̲̣ quenched by food, anybody could βε̲̣ hungry even bill gate goes hungry, if Ɣ☺ΰ don't like the̶̲̥̅̊ name then № body Į̸̸̨§ forcing Ɣ☺ΰ τ̅☺ but it. So stop blabbing
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by BlackOyinbo: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2012
WTF...anyone who is ashamed to ask for hungry man size of indomie may be HIV positive. Simply because they may also be ashamed to ask for a condom from a pharmacy
#be bold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Celebrates New Year With Monitor Lizard (Photos) / Ijebu Garri Or Yellow Garri~which Do You Prefer? / 13 Amazing Benefits Of Dates....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.