Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,546 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? (18691 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? / The New Indomie (hungry Man Size) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by johncasey1(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2012
*goes into iya kafaya's shop.* Abeg give me 2 hungry man size jare*.I FUCKING LOVE THAT NAME
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by snthesis(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2012
why hUNGRY mAN
WHY NOT hUNGRY wOMAN
sexist evrywhr angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by ManofGod3(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2012
I dnt even like the indomie first of all, its only fibre and nothing more. A doctor told our children not to accept indomie for a meal that it is a poison because Ants dont taste indomie when we drops on the floor.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Warfibabe(f): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2012
Man-of-God:
I dnt even like the indomie first of all, its only fibre and nothing more. A doctor told our children not to accept indomie for a meal that it is a poison because Ants dont taste indomie when we drops on the floor.
must be the way you prepare it. . If you fry better eggs and add correct ingredients, it becomes food. Btw ur doctor's theory is ridiculous cus i've never heard of such. .
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by megxo(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2012
abegi, show us some hungry man pics jor grin
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Dipops(m): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2012
Lookin @ it from a yoruba point of view..."it means Ounje Elebi"...just imagine...!! shocked
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by mytoddata: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2012
Its all rubbish to place such a thing on such a food product simply becos you want to sell or what.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Toheeb31(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2012
TrustZee: Its name is quite ok...but dat size can't fill ma stomach yet..lol

Me two Oº°˚˚°º!​. I will still add 1 super pack to it Oº°˚˚°º!​ grin
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by megxo(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2012
Toheeb31:

Me two Oº°˚˚°º!​. I will still add 1 super pack to it Oº°˚˚°º!​ grin
same hia
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Miraclefactor: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2012
The advert is hilarious, the name is ridiculous, and we won't stop buying it bro. . Forget the context & go for the content afterall it is not a crime to be hungry.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by bsparks: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2012
My point exactly. If I'm not mistaken, the present 'hungry man' size is what the then 'regular' used to be. I remember back in the day, like 2 - 3 packs of the then regular would suffice for my whole family.
If the Indomie people planned this 'downsizing' in advance then they've pulled off some kind of 'coup de gras'
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Cleanman(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2012
bsparks:
My point exactly. If I'm not mistaken, the present 'hungry man' size is what the then 'regular' used to be. I remember back in the day, like 2 - 3 packs of the then regular would suffice for my whole family.
If the Indomie people planned this 'downsizing' in advance then they've pulled off some kind of 'coup de gras'
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by attah6: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2012
I think indomie family size is better.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by dipotech: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
What is ridiculous in it, is it a bad thing to be hungry?

That's interesting!
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by emmyhot: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
hungry man!! To me dat is an insult. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
Dipops: Lookin @ it from a yoruba point of view..."it means Ounje Elebi"...just imagine...!! shocked
okunrin elebi
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2012
mykhel995: How can you make this kind of statement in public? Eba? Beans? No! Real men eat salad and chicken and chips. Don't argue.
lmaoooo....see forming ooo...who r u decievn sef? Me or ursef? Abegii...
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by sucezTP(f): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
The first thing i checked on that noodles, was the label, when i saw it! I was surprised, seeing ''hungry man size'', and a lot of thoughts ran through my mind...
At the end, i said to mysef that, whether na hungry man size or not, pple must buy!
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by sucezTP(f): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
Man-of-God:

Poison? Are u serious abt that?
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2012
dapo338: When i saw "Hungry man size" on indomie pack, what came to my mind was why the Ridiculing, It is very unfair and ridiculous to say Nigerians are Hungry people. Why not Family size or sumthing else? Seriously! I really don't like that slogan "Hungry man". What do u think?
whats wrong with the slogan?nigerians with their stupid ego.its a market strategy...
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
hungry man indeed! i think these peeps are only being clownish.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Redstone(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
That was so ridiculing, it means Nigerians are hungry. Hey should have chosen something, like indomie super X, 'family size', 'Extra'
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by MissyB3(f): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2012
Please, stop using the 'report to moderator' button to post a comment.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Acidosis(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
okunrin elebi

hmm. .I like your interpretation. How about "egbon elebi", "daddy elebi", "baba elebi" ?
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by airbender(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2012
No big deal bout hunger games pack it's just super pack that comes in a bigger pack and contains more air
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Richy4(m): 2:17am On Aug 08, 2012
HMMM.Some Nigerians have started reading meanings into nothing like oyibo. even here in Australia, there are eatery houses called 'Hungry Jack' it is just like MR BIGGS,there are wine and beer shops called "thirsty Camels". no one even looked at the names.or complain that it was offensive. I assumed you did not study marketing in the University that was the reason u found the name offensive. I guess they wrote that name just to stand out from the crowd of all the NOODLES sold around the world. it was not meant to offend you wink
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
richy,
in case you don't know, there's always more to a name

than the letters with which it is spelled.
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by buoye1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
very ridicolous&a poor market strategy...i love indomie alot &wntd to buy it until when i saw d ''hungry man's size dat made me buy d smaller 1c
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by DWordsmith: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2012
Sent: Aug 10, 2012 7:32p

"Indomie Hungry Man size" *not intended for adverts pls* What a derogatory name, I guess Indo foods don't know ... http:///rknb3Hbr

sent via UberSocial for BlackBerry
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/Olalekanakogun/status/233994138415140865
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by prometheusage: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2013

LoL....Dude they should make Hungriest man size especially for u.......damn....
Re: Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? by Samafroxy22(m): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
hmmmn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Celebrates New Year With Monitor Lizard (Photos) / Ijebu Garri Or Yellow Garri~which Do You Prefer? / 13 Amazing Benefits Of Dates....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.