Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

TB JOSHUA - Don't Bring My Name Into Ondo State Political Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB JOSHUA - Don't Bring My Name Into Ondo State Political Propaganda (1174 Views)

Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB JOSHUA - Don't Bring My Name Into Ondo State Political Propaganda by Makweembo: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
TB Joshua has been forced to come out via Facebook again and deny another prophecy rumour, this time about Ondo State.

This is an official communication from Prophet T.B. Joshua: “My attention has been drawn to some rumours currently circulating around the internet about a prophecy I supposedly made concerning the upcoming governorship elections in Ondo State, Nigeria.

“These rumours are completely FALSE. Do not bring my name into an issue of such political propaganda. I am not cheap; I am a man of God. Any prophetic message will be broadcast officially on Emmanuel TV. If you did not hear it on Emmanuel TV, it did not originate from me.

“This rumour and this propaganda are from the enemies of the gospel. Remember, the Bible says, ‘Touch not my anointed and do him no harm.’ (Psalm 105:15) People of Ondo State - don’t listen to the father of lies, the sons of lies and the daughters of lies.”

SOURCE: TB Joshua Ministries On Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/TB-Joshua-Ministries/103470916440360

(1) (Reply)

OBJ - Nigeria Was Debt Free When I Left Office In 2007 / Illustration Of 2013 Budget By Budgit / Has Ajimobi Transformed Oyo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.