Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? (3199 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by onila(f): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
I have been watching the olympics. I have been admiring these muscular women running. .they had 2 forget abt having nice boobs and soft skin like we normal women have n had 2 focus on their careers etc smiley

so guys do u mind yr lady with musuclar six packs and arms and muscular boobs smiley

Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by bendazum: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
onila: I have been watching the olympics. I have been admiring these muscular women running. .they had 2 forget abt having nice boobs and soft skin like we normal women have 2 focus on their careers etc smiley

so guys do u mind yr lady with musuclar six packs and ar
ms and muscular boobs smiley

TO WHAT END? embarassed
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by onila(f): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
bendazum:

TO WHAT END? embarassed
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by bendazum: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
I CAN'T LIVE WITH MY FELLOW MAN.I PREFER SOFT, SUCCULENT BOSOM. tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by onila(f): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
bendazum: I CAN'T LIVE WITH MY FELLOW MAN.I PREFER SOFT, SUCCULENT BOSOM. tongue

smiley cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by Blackteeth(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
Irritating
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by onila(f): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
undecided
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by akinreals: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
layelaye, i cannot marry a woman that will beat me up and i will not be able to do anything about it. Mtcheeeeewwwwwwww
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by pleep(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
I like it, its better than them being fat. Track & cross country runners are the hottest girls in any school, i'm not a boob guy so they are perfect imo.
akinreals: layelaye, i cannot marry a woman that will beat me up and i will not be able to do anything about it. Mtcheeeeewwwwwwww
You gotta be able to handle them. grin That one chick on the title is married to a pro football player.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by onila(f): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
pleep: I like it, its better than them being fat. Track & cross country runners are the hottest girls in any school, i'm not a boob guy so they are perfect imo.
You gotta be able to handle them. grin That one chick on the title is married to a pro football player.

they have muscular boobz shocked
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by TerryCarr(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
onila:

they have muscular boobz shocked
at least they won't sag across the floor no time soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by pleep(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
lol, as long as they have nipples im fine.
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by onila(f): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
pleep: lol, as long as they have nipples im fine.

grin
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by Fulaman198(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
I would prefer a woman not to have too much muscle. Muscular legs is kind of ok, but I don't want a woman having muscular arms and hands that is just not feminine.
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by tpia5: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
how many guys are you asking, and what's it to you @ op.

just because you cant be them, doesnt mean you should knock them?

these women are busy competing with like minded professionals in their different categories. They are achievers in their various fields, regardless.

do you see them opening threads to ask if men can date or marry bird brains?

if your boyfriend says he can date them, then you have a problem. If not, then let them be. You cant marry every single guy on this planet.

just saying.
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
methink they wud b 9ce,hardworking and agile, not d orobo type wey go sit for 1 place shop food so tey con dey flabby. i like it sharp n smart!
@ onila, se o ma ko 'ila' fun mi?
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by onila(f): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
tpia@:
how many guys are you asking, and what's it to you @ op.

just because you cant be them, doesnt mean you should knock them?

these women are busy competing with like minded professionals in their different categories. They are achievers in their various fields, regardless.

if your boyfriend says he can date them, then you have a problem. If not, then let them be. You cant marry every single guy on this planet.

just saying.

Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by Nayah(f): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
bendazum: I CAN'T LIVE WITH MY FELLOW MAN.I PREFER SOFT, SUCCULENT BOSOM. tongue
loool what about Marion Jones? she's really beautiful

Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Mann, I have all the muscle I need.
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hmmm.... Dyu knw hw many men go to watch lawn tennis hopin dat venus/serena williams would fall so dey culd luk under??
Deze ladies could be sexy too oh... Nd thinking abt Ȋ̝̊̅†... 4kkin dem would really be athletic.
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by wesley80(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
tpia@:

Lol. Not just bird brains but their beaks as well, all they do is chatter.
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by vizion: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
have you seen them when their muscles are relaxed?

they don't look as muscular as this
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
I really find tennis players attractive with exception of the Williams sisters grin

(1) (Reply)

m / Picture Of Lovers Having Sex @ The Office / When A Man Loves A Woman Madly. When A Man Loves A Woman Madly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.