Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (6214 Views)

Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds / 15-year-old Girl Killed By Facebook Lover / Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by zeemo2007: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: . by santity100: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
God will kill of you and Gays and Lesbians will perish in hell fire in jesus name... Retards ..

1 Like

Re: . by freecocoa(f): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
Killing Gay people won't change anything,the act didn't start today,I just really hate the way many Nigerians take the law into their hands,its very barbaric.

Na wa for some people sha.

3 Likes

Re: . by deshclones(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
freecocoa: Killing Gay people won't change anything,the act didn't start today,I just really hate the way many Nigerians take the law into their hands,its very barbaric.

The only reason I will not rain insults on u is simply cos u r a futoite like muah..why should gay peeps be allowed to live? So they can multiply and influence innocent kids abi?..the mobs have my 101 support..but they should be more detailed the next tym they catch a certified gay urchin..they should finish off d baggah immediately..not allow dem to live or even be hospitalised...wanimals

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
freecocoa: Killing Gay people won't change anything,the act didn't start today,I just really hate the way many Nigerians take the law into their hands,its very barbaric.

Well said, especially bolded part.

1 Like

Re: . by freecocoa(f): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
deshclones:

The only reason I will not rain insults on u is simply cos u r a futoite like muah..why should gay peeps be allowed to live? So they can multiply and influence innocent kids abi?..the mobs have my 101 support..but they should be more detailed the next tym they catch a certified gay urchin..they should finish off d baggah immediately..not allow dem to live or even be hospitalised...wanimals
Seriously?

Did homosexuality start in our time?its been here since the time of jesus and our forefathers,killing them won't stop the act,the highest it can do is make gay people remain in their closets.

Besides,who made you or the mob judge and jury over anyone?is being gay the worst sin\crime on earth?people do evil everyday but don't get killed.

Seriously your comment and telling me you didn't insult me because you think i attend your school has made me lose faith in the credibility of certificates issued in that school,if you as a semi-learned person thinks like this,what do you expect of those uneducated villagers many students often complain about?

And FYI,insulting me behind your computer will not affect me in any way especially since i'm a very good internet warrior myself so don't get it twisted dude.cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by deshclones(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
freecocoa: Seriously?

Did homosexuality start in our time?its been here since the time of jesus and our forefathers,killing them won't stop the act,the highest it can do is make gay people remain in their closets.

Besides,who made you or the mob judge and jury over anyone?is being gay the worst sin\crime on earth?people do evil everyday but don't get killed.

Seriously your comment and telling me you didn't insult me because you think i attend your school has made me lose faith in the credibility of certificates issued in that school,if you as a semi-learned person thinks like this,what do you expect of those uneducated villagers many students often complain about?

And FYI,insulting me behind your computer will not affect me in any way especially since i'm a very good internet warrior myself so don't get it twisted dude.cheesy

okay...ndo for the harsh words....inugo..

back to the topic....the way these downlow men are multiplying is really alarming,all thruout ma futo days,i only heard of homosexuality twice..one in hostel b and another in obinze...but its not the same these days..i intend on having boys..and i don't want any son of the [b]a[/b]nus influencing him in anyway..homosexuality is the greatest sin ever...it is a desecration of creation...WTF...they should not be allowed to live..and whoever told you homosexuals have been here all these while is a chronic liar...that ish is an imported behaviour...it is alien to africans..why on earth will a man develop silly emotions toward his fellow man?? it baffles me abeg..they should come out if they feel what they are doing is right...wanimals.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
Killing them isn't the solution.. Locking them up in a facility to re-orientate them is the solution.

Cheers smiley

2 Likes

Re: . by freecocoa(f): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
deshclones:

okay...ndo for the harsh words....inugo..

back to the topic....the way these downlow men are multiplying is really alarming,all thruout ma futo days,i only heard of homosexuality twice..one in hostel b and another in obinze...but its not the same these days..i intend on having boys..and i don't want any son of the [b]a[/b]nus influencing him in anyway..homosexuality is the greatest sin ever...it is a desecration of creation...WTF...they should not be allowed to live..and whoever told you homosexuals have been here all these while is a chronic liar...that ish is an imported behaviour...it is alien to africans..why on earth will a man develop silly emotions toward his fellow man?? it baffles me abeg..they should come out if they feel what they are doing is right...wanimals.
Its alright,quite frankly i don't like or support homosexuality in any way but i insist that it has been here since time immemorial.

The reason why many think it wasn't is because it was taboo and even somehow still is in many places,but killing them would do no good.

As for your future sons,well I'm yet to determine whether people are born gay or not so i can only say,i hope and pray they turn out how want them to.
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
deshclones:

SMH!!!
Re: . by deshclones(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
SMH!!!

Idowo swerri...am not always dis aggressive dear..i hv made peace wit cocoa..kpele baby mi..reply ma pm nah..don't miss your luck dear..olulufe mi..
Re: . by bknight: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2012
Societies who want retain their identity fend off foreign opinion in determining and curbing what filters in. They put their culture first, even if it takes them being barbaric.
Its not ok to say since murdering people is as old as d world, murderer shld be let alone.
Rapists and pedophil,es in d US now defend themselves in court saying they can't help d feeling, it comes natural to them. Since, they're human beings and can't help these thoughts and feelings rapists and pedophil,es shld come out of their closets too and let's accept them d way they are.

In attempts to preserve their culture and religions, some (against foreign opinion) banned activities of a certain religious groups. But africa and their follow-follow mentality...

1 Like

Re: . by gulfer: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
This story is not genuine, @oP where is your source.
Re: . by obowunmi(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
Most nigerian politicians are GAY. but I don't see anyone chasing them around. If you are gay in Nigeria, be RICH. Even Abacha was a Fa,...ot angry angry
Re: . by ijebabe: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
Who gave those fcckers the right to kill a man because he is gay?
They will be the ones to answer for it angry
fccking barbarians!! These things just piss me off!

1 Like

Re: . by ijebabe: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2012

I didn't see this earlier and I am glad someone else said it.
Lunatics!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
That's barbaric smh..

But these homos need to take their sick lifestyle out of Africa and move to Europe, or America..

Stop corrupting people with that bs - it's foreign to African culture..

3 Likes

Re: . by naijarican(f): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
ijebabe:
I didn't see this earlier and I am glad someone else said it.
Lunatics!

Exactly, who are any of us to judge someone elses orientation. Ultimately God is the only judge.
Re: . by naijarican(f): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
shymmex: That's barbaric smh..

But these homos need to take their sick lifestyle out of Africa and move to Europe, or America..

Stop corrupting people with that bs - it's foreign to African culture..

It's not foreign to African Culture, it's just hidden. Gay folks are everywhere, and they have been coming out of the closet for years in the US and Europe, I guess gay Africans are following suit.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
naijarican:
It's not foreign to African Culture, it's just hidden. Gay folks are everywhere, and they have been coming out of the closet for years in the US and Europe, I guess gay Africans are following suit.

Homosexuality is a lifestyle... I'm tired of debating that crap, if you want to read my opinions and FACTS about homosexuality - read this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1006372/nigeria-named-second-most-gay/5
Re: . by naijarican(f): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
shymmex:

Homosexuality is a lifestyle... I'm tired of debating that crap, if you want to read my opinions and FACTS about homosexuality - read this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1006372/nigeria-named-second-most-gay/5

Thanks, but no thanks. I can't fathom wasting my time reading what is more than likely an opinion instead of a fact. What is factual however, is that homosexual people are not going anywhere, neither is their lifestyle. You may not agree with it, but it's here. My thing is, I don't want them trying to convince me that what they do is 'normal' per se. Because it's not. Any sexual relationship other that male/female is not normal.

1 Like

Re: . by greedie1(f): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
Too bad.... Dey tried to stop a social vice nd became murderers...

1 Like

Re: . by djeezy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
Legally speaking,What the mob did was very wrong and unconstitutional.It is ipso facto ultra vires.These people are humans and no matter how grave their crime or act is, you do not take the law into your own hands. What the mob did amounted to jungle justice inter alia and whether or not the act was contrary to public policy,repugnant and in the extreme case anti-nature it is wise to let natural justice prevail therefrom. Even the law did not provide for gays to be exterminated or shot on sight. It is not within our competence to enforce sexuality on anybody. Don't forget God is a divine ruler and only him can judge. I am not in consonace with gay activities and I cannot kill them either. Inasmuch as society detest them based on our mores, forkways and customs, we should Live and Let live. The act should not obfuscate us, it is a sign of the end time, this prophesies must surely come to pass as deciphered from the fons et origo. Without further ado, this is my own opinion, I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: . by stint(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
let me get the way some of those comenting on here think:
homosexuality is a sin that is reasonably purnished by death
and killing of a man because of his sexual orientation is actually a good deed?
think! think!! think!!!
homosexuality is a disgusting sin? YES
it should not be encouraged ? YES
Killing homosexuals will stop them? NO it'll only make them hardened or worse seek retaliation.
Is it a new phenomenun? NOPE if it did not exist in the time of the bible then there would not be Laws against it in the bible. remember Sodom?
these are people that should be pittied and helped to reorientation and not killed.
Re: . by Antivirus92(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
You fools are here debating over a dead person where as i am somewhere looking for another of his kind to devour! Sanitize africa

3 Likes

Re: . by naijarican(f): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
Antivirus92: You fools are here debating over a dead person where as i am somewhere looking for another of his kind to devour! Sanitize africa

The killing of gays is equivilent to the white man killing blacks simply because they are black. It's evil and vile, and you'll reap what you sow.
Re: . by deshclones(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
naijarican:

Thanks, but no thanks. I can't fathom wasting my time reading what is more than likely an opinion instead of a fact. What is factual however, is that homosexual people are not going anywhere, neither is their lifestyle. You may not agree with it, but it's here. My thing is, I don't want them trying to convince me that what they do is 'normal' per se. Because it's not. Any sexual relationship other that male/female is not normal.

You are contradicting yourself...

1 Like

Re: . by ijebabe: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
The government will be very stupid if they keep on ignoring these killings, indirectly instigating lunatics and allowing them think their barbaric actions are right, or even worse without repercussions. That is the worst.

Sometimes I can't imagine how these type of people think and justify taking a life they cannot replace. It's sickening and repulsive and a thousand times worse than being gay! Do they rejoice and pat themselves on the back afterwards?
Aargh! This is why I stick to romance and celeb stories rather than this infuriating crap!!

1 Like

Re: . by naijarican(f): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
deshclones:

You are contradicting yourself...

How?
Re: . by claremont(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
This is partly the reason why we can never progress as a nation, gross display of intolerance. The interesting thing is that most of the people commenting on here will gladly be the first to cast the initial stone if confronted with the same scenario.

Na dem sabi for dat country sha, thank 'god' say I don vamoose. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
Babangida, Abacha, Atiku >> All Rear Admirals.
Re: . by santity100: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
Thank GOD for Nigeria constitution; why are we discussing about GAYS (Retards) .. Didn't you read your bible and quran ? As for me been gay is a very very psychological problem and they should be killed and wiped away from our community .. Gays are foreigners (e.g the romans).. We are Africans and our culture does not tolerate been gay.. They should be killed or jailed .. Thanks to the president for the new law .. I can't just imagine myself been GAY (way downlow) .. Let's not forget what we read in the bible and quran that GOD/ALLAH wiped off entire nation because of this absurd orietation .. So you are all wiser than GOD abi .. Those of you that are supporting GAYS in our society (SODOM and GOMORA)? How you do feel when you see two male having s*x

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring / I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby / Abomination- Grandma Caught Having Sex With Grandson: See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.