Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,271 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds (8622 Views)

I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) / Man Stabs Friend Over 200 Naira Burial Levy In Onitsha...(graphic Pictures) / I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by zizman: 3:31am On Jul 08, 2013
AKURE – A middle aged man, Deji Yussuf, has been arrested by the Police in Ondo State for allegedly axing his friend, Tope Ezekiel, to death and thereafter poured acid on him over argument on proceeds from commercial motor bike popularly known as Okada.

The family of the deceased said their son owned the Okada and was keeping the proceeds with the suspect on daily basis with intention of using it later to buy another Okada.

However, police source said the story is the other way round, that the suspect owned the motor bike.

Investigations showed that the suspect and the deceased who were close friends had been living in a room apartment at God’s Glory Layout, Eyin Akpata in Akure metropolis for four years before the ugly incident.

The police said on the ill-fated day, one Owonifari came to report that one Deji Yusuf said he heard the grand mother of the deceased shouting for help and when he got there, he met him in his pool of blood.

According to the police, on inquiry the suspect admitted killing Tope with an axe and thereafter poured acid on him.

The Police image maker, Wole Ogodo, said the suspect is currently in police custody and undergoing interrogation, adding that the he would soon be charged to court for murder.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/man-axed-friend-to-death-over-okada-proceeds/
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by ChrisOD: 3:54am On Jul 08, 2013
Aftermath of crass, undiluted poverty
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2013
WELL DAYUMMM
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by brosdoncome(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2013
What a shame
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by k2039: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2013
Investigations showed that the suspect and the deceased who were close friends had been living in a room apartment at God’s Glory Layout, Eyin Akpata in Akure metropolis for four years before the ugly incident.
Never put too much trust in friends. Friends can easily be prone to envy, so be wary of them and their capacity for betrayal. “But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a friend, because he has more to prove,” according to The 48 Laws of Power. “In fact, you have more to fear from friends than from enemies".

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by passionate88: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2013
Some people go soon dey shout "end time", time no go end, e continue for all eternity.
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2013
Poverty @ its zenith; I blame goodluck jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by johnstar(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2013
Rest in p**sy lipsrsealed
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by k2039: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2013
mr.official:

Why are you spamming the forum? Dickhead cheesy
Click the report button next time, it classier.

His post will be hidden because I reported him, but you quoted him and his advert will still be on, so please modify your earlier post.

Though I agree he is truly a dickhead.
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by hunkydory(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2013
Too bad.
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by Rooneyboy(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2013
Chei !

The height of poverty .
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2013
Its high time people started going out with base incase of acid attack so we can get salt and water ;DIts high time people started going out with base incase of acid attack so we can get salt and water

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by digitite: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2013
This is not good for this country.
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by seedord247(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2013
Rooneyboy: Chei !

The height of poverty .

How?

Na poverty make person pour acid on a gurl for uk?

Na poverty make abdul mutallab won bomb plane heading to michigan from amsterdam?

Na poverty make pastor king burning members of his church?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by dridowu: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2013
If found guilty, dn he 2 deserve to die the same way he killed his friend

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by hunkydory(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2013
Raymondenyi: Poverty @ its zenith; I blame goodluck jonathan
Cut that crap!Dont bring our president into this.
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by AbuMikey(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2013
Poverty at Its Best!
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2013
Abu Mikey: Poverty at Its Best!
True! But the rich also kill. The fact is greed which is deeply rooted in human nature. How much money is worth in comparison a human life?
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by justplainpaul(m): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2013
babaric
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by chi4ik(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2013
Raymondenyi: Poverty @ its zenith; I blame goodluck jonathan
look @ dis boy o, y making a silly statment? If U̶̲̥̅̊ ar frustrated cos of poverty, don't drag GEJ to ur poverty, lezy man, go $ hustle lik ur mate
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by chi4ik(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2013
No wonder Bible said dat the heart of a man is desperately evil; dat is y I hadly make friends: ΨђåƮ an evil man; he deserve to die by hanging
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by AbuMikey(m): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2013
idnoble135:
True! But the rich also kill. The fact is greed which is deeply rooted in human nature. How much money is worth in comparison a human life?
Truth tho
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by Sijo01(f): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2013
Mehhhhn, the suspect wicked o......after him kill am finish, him still pour am acid.
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by bknight: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2013
...According to the police, on inquiry the suspect admitted killing Tope with an axe and thereafter poured acid on him.

Claim temporary insanity and anti-death penalty group will rally your cause to have knowingly killed another but want to stay alive undecided
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by kzokul(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2013
Poverty sticken idiot......barbaric,uncivilized and ruralized homo erectus.....
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by sylve11: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2013
k2039:

Though I agree he is truly a dickhead.

lmao grin cool
Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by ifyalways(f): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2013
Poverty,frustration,wickedness.
Some Nigerians become beasts once money is involved,beware of friends/pals that are overtly aggressive when it comes to money.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
Death penalty. Death penalty. Death penalty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder / Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I / Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.