Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (6213 Views)

Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds / 15-year-old Girl Killed By Facebook Lover / Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by DerMeister: 3:52am On Aug 07, 2012
1 down, x more to go! Any bloody rear-admiral who wants out of the closet should go west and come out of his closet, come out here and get whacked. It's not accepted here as normal. We don't take too kindly to that sort of psychoses...

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 07, 2012
claremont: This is partly the reason why we can never progress as a nation, gross display of intolerance. The interesting thing is that most of the people commenting on here will gladly be the first to cast the initial stone if confronted with the same scenario.

Na dem sabi for dat country sha, thank 'god' say I don vamoose. grin grin grin

I was thinking the same thing about casting the first stone.
@ topic, the violence accociated with this is just unbearable.

1 Like

Re: . by donigspain(m): 5:36am On Aug 07, 2012
(In Spartacus tone)
There's only but one path...
Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 5:55am On Aug 07, 2012
I don't know why people won't liv and let live. Nigeria is a secular state ad anybody can be whatever they want as long as it does not go against the laws of the land.

I'm even shocked that the boy's mother wantw what befel her son to befall his partner.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 07, 2012
bloody hypocrites

fornicators, adulterers, whoremasters,drunkards making noise.

perhaps they think that attacking gays will somehow wipe their scorecard of sexual offences clean

2 Likes

Re: . by ijebabe: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2012
santity100: Thank GOD for Nigeria constitution; why are we discussing about GAYS (Retards) .. Didn't you read your bible and quran ? As for me been gay is a very very psychological problem and they should be killed and wiped away from our community .. Gays are foreigners (e.g the romans).. We are Africans and our culture does not tolerate been gay.. They should be killed or jailed .. Thanks to the president for the new law .. I can't just imagine myself been GAY (way downlow) .. Let's not forget what we read in the bible and quran that GOD/ALLAH wiped off entire nation because of this absurd orietation .. So you are all wiser than GOD abi .. Those of you that are supporting GAYS in our society (SODOM and GOMORA)? How you do feel when you see two male having s*x
DerMeister: 1 down, x more to go! Any bloody rear-admiral who wants out of the closet should go west and come out of his closet, come out here and get whacked. It's not accepted here as normal. We don't take too kindly to that sort of psychoses...
Fanatics! Just as Osama ruined Islam for Muslims it is people like you that tarnish the image of Christianity! Just because you have a problem with gays you have taken it upon yourself to kill with God patting you on the back as a good son, right? The commandment says thou shall not kill! The main teachings of the bible is love God and love your neighbour as yourself. If you are good to only people who are like you then how is that Christian? I'm not saying to support sodomy but must you kill?? You mentioned Sodom, please tell me who it was that God sent to do his job? M[i]o[/i]r[i]o[/i]n! Don't get me started on the bible because you don't want to go there with me. A reason I don't go to the Religion section.

So every psychological patients should be killed in that case, why stop at gays?

@DerMeister, I just quoted you to tell you that you are a psychopath.I am sure you are one of those people egging the crowd on to kill but stay back and watch as the killing happens. Hypocrite!

Mscheeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: . by claremont(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2012
I could be wrong, but I believe one of the main tenets of Christianity is to embrace, rather than ostracise, people that are different.

We wouldn't have any problem with religious people if they choose to toe the line of a common humanism, but alas, they would not. They revel in wishing death on those who do not toe their path of faith, not just in this life, but even in the life that they claim will supposedly come when we die. This is the singular reason why we will continue to attack religion and religious goons with every fibre of our being.
Re: . by Ranoscky(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2012
One down!

1 Like

Re: . by Antivirus92(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2012
Ranoscky: One down!
and more to follow. The game is on now!

1 Like

Re: . by abdulkayus(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2012
Many down and more to go. Seriously i dont accept d facts dat some ppl are born to be gay or lesbian or dat its their sexual orientation, dat is BULLSHIT, bt did u wan to enjoy frm same sex r/ship wen there are enuf punny waitin to be devour. Its jus disgustin. Homo has been in dis world as old as man itself, so i dont c it endin anytym bt i dont bliv dey shld be kill, rather dey shld be lock up and be re oriented

1 Like

Re: . by dhanmccoy: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2012
I'm tired of commenting on stuff like this cos I'm inevitably labelled gay. It's things like this that gets us tagged as a backward nation.
Morals aside, Homosexuality is a crime. He could have been arrested and handed over to the police to be prosecuted.
The Bible says homosexuality is a sin. So is murder, fornication, lying and even lewd thoughts. I wouldn't let a gay person near where I sleep but that doesn't mean I will subject him to ridicule (at least in front of him) or try to kill him for Bleep's sake(no pun intended).
What I'm trying to say is this stuff has come to stay whether we like it or not. Report anybody who's homosexual if you feel you must. Don't bloody kill em. Barbarians.
Re: . by zeemo2007: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2012
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, THIS IS OUR CULTURE AND WE ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE WESTERNERS, IF YOU ARE GAY OR LESBIAN .. PLEASE LEAVE OUR AFRICA ALONE AND GO TO EUROPE, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEWZEALAND.. AM SURE YOU WILL FIND MILLION LOVERS AND DOOM PEOPLE LIKE YOU THERE. AS FOR US HERE IN AFRICA ... OUR GOVERNMENT WILL CONTINUE TO PROSECUTE YOU BASTARDS (FOR YOU ALL GAY AND LESBIAN INFORMATION ..... YOU DAMN MISSING THE REAL S*X. ) TURNING OUR SOCIETY INTO SODOM AND GOMORRAH [size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: . by Anonymous82: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2012
I was one of the eyewitnesses of the sad event. i couldn’t not even have a pleasant night, since the terrible event unfolded. The victim (Funmilayo Idowu)was seriously warned and advised by his family and those that were closed to him to kick the habit but all effort to build a strong barrier between him and his high school mate Adio proved abortive. The Victim was one of the easygoing people and gentlemen that I had seen all my life but the only thing that made people isolate him, is his sexual orientation. Nevertheless, the people same sex oriented people should learn to understand that Nigeria is not a country where they can indulge in such devilish act, especially in a state like Lagos although; I am in support of the killing. I hope his partner is also found and brought to justice very soon so that it will serve as a lesson to the others that have the same mindsets. We are Africans; wehave morals and culture which must be strongly respected. My strong advice to you gays is to go back to your heritage and stop emulating the westerners.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2012
ok make i ask dis question
how dem take know say he be man lover?
abi he write for im forehead abi was he busy grabbing other guy"s genitals?

1 Like

Re: . by Anonymous82: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
@lefulefu, Let me tell you Funmilayo had been known with this devilish act for more than a decade now. Since when he was in high school. His sudden death is an upshot of a series of assaults and attacks. Sincerely, i couldn't still understand why he had chosen to continue his indulgence in the same sex act after numbers of attacks and assaults. Hmmm! Whats this world turning to?! how can somebody intentionally chose to die as a gay or lesbian when people are praying to die as a good believer. Anyway, i don't pity the idiot, i only sympathize with his family because they tried their best in making him live a normal life. how am i sure you Lefulefu is not one of them. All gays and lesbians are animals, only animals have sexual intercourse with animal of their genders. You should all repent before you all meet you sudden death like Funmilayo and all other victims.
Re: . by Eiregirl(f): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
embarassed the ignorance on this thread makes me sick!!!!
Re: . by koozy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
I fear for my country. Can humans be this heartless?! Why do act like savages... No value for human life. Killings everywhere for unnecessary reasons. And you have people talking bible and qua ran to justify mindless killings. Too sad
Re: . by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
Eiregirl: embarassed the ignorance on this thread makes me sick!!!!
I thought i was alone cry
Re: . by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
santity100: Those of you that are supporting GAYS in our society (SODOM and GOMORA)? How you do feel when you see two male having s*x

the above statement is wrong in so many levels........why would you want to see ANYONE having sex? how do you feel about watching your parents (or grandparents) having sex? should we also stone them to death because just the mere thought of it is nauseating?
as i always say: you either take the bible for ALL ITS CONTENTS (and stand by it) or NONE....but to come here and do your selective preaching of the bible is wrong wrong and more wrong. as the bible says:" let he who has no sin cast the first stone", bloody hypocrites!!!

then you wonder why Muslims gladly kill Christians, when people think the way you do?!

@thread
how i wish that these deluded youths would use their jungle justice on the thieves and criminals in power instead.
Re: . by ijebabe: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

the above statement is wrong in so many levels........why would you want to see ANYONE having sex? how do you feel about watching your parents (or grandparents) having sex? should we also stone them to death because just the mere thought of it is nauseating?
as i always say: you either take the bible for ALL ITS CONTENTS (and stand by it) or NONE....but to come here and do your selective preaching of the bible is wrong wrong and more wrong. as the bible says:" let he who has no sin cast the first stone", bloody hypocrites!!!

then you wonder why Muslims gladly kill Christians, when people think the way you do?!

@thread
how i wish that these deluded youths would use their jungle justice on the thieves and criminals in power instead.
Because they are bloody cowards. A mob against one man, that is more their style.
I forgot to unfollow this thread sef!

1 Like

Re: . by pazienza(m): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
He didn't hurt anybody,yet he was bruised and killed by thieves,sluts,fornicators,fraudsters and even murderers. They speak of africa tradition and culture,yet they burned down the shrines long ago,and errected churches and mosques in it's stead they are arab wannabes and jewish wannabes,what a hypocrisy.

You will not be the first,but just like a day came when the bigots in britain all died to be replaced by rational beings,so will it happen one day in this country,and just as britain apologised for alan turing,so shall you and other victims that will come after you.

Don't know why i saw this thread,how am i going to sleep this night. Moderator,this thread should be on the front page.
Re: . by tjay007: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
don't judge others just because there sins are different from yours...

1 Like

Re: . by koozy(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
Live and let live. What business of yours is it where a man chooses to get off. As long as its not rape, leave them in peace

2 Likes

Re: . by RUMDIARY: 6:34am On Aug 10, 2012
THE ISSUE OF LESBIAN,GAY,BI AND TRANSGENDER (LGBT) WILL ALWAYS BE SENSITIVE ESPECIALLY IN AFRICA.I AM NOT A PESSIMIST BUT MORE KILLINGS AND VIOLENCE IN THE NAME OF STRANGE SEXUAL ORIENTATIONS WILL SURELY RISE IN AFRICA REGARDLESS OF GOVERNMENT RULING.PERSONALLY, I DO NOT SUPPORT ABNORMAL SEXUAL ORIENTATION AND SINCE THE WESTERN COUNTRIES ARE IN SUPPORT OF IT, THEN THEY SHOULD OPEN THEIR ARMS TO ACCOMMODATE THESE PEOPLE WHENEVER THEY APPLY FOR VISA BECAUSE IT'S NOT A WELCOME ORIENTATION IN AFRICA AT ALL, MAY BE IT WILL BE, BUT NOT IN THIS CENTURY.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
^^^^^^ if you really believe what you just wrote then you shouldnt say a damn word when Boko Haram is putting bombs all over the country, simply because they want to force the government to do what THEY want. i see absolutely NO DIFFERENCE between what these guys did and what BH is doing.

1 Like

Re: . by RUMDIARY: 1:13am On Aug 11, 2012
WELL,YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE BH BUT EITHER YOU AGREE WITH ME OR NOT, THE SOCIAL AND MORAL JUSTIFICATION GIVEN ( AND THAT WILL BE GIVEN) TO ACTIONS OF BH IS A DEADLY GROUP THAT ENGAGE IN SENSELESS KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE WHILE THAT OF LGBT, WOULD/WILL BE OF AN ANGRY MOB WITH THE INTENTION OF CORRECTING A SOCIAL ANOMALY ( EITHER THE VICTIM LOSES HIS/HER LIFE OR MAIMED).DON'T MISJUDGE MY VIEW HERE, AS I AM JUST GIVING A NEUTRAL OPINION.OF COURSE TAKING ANOTHER FELLOW HUMAN BEING'S LIFE IS UNACCEPTABLE IN ITS ENTIRETY!
AS FOR THE VICTIM'S PARTNER WHO IS AT LARGE(ISHOLA KAZIM),I HOPE AND PRAY HE WOULD NOT (IN HIS WILDEST DREAM) INTEND TO RETURN HOME WHEREVER HE IS, EVEN AS I AM SURE HE WILL LIVE WITH THE TRAUMA FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
^^^^ bro, this is why there are laws. if someone does something that is "against the law" in Nigeria, then let the police/court deal with it, but if you think that it is OK for anyone to take matters into their own hands (when they disagree with anyone's lifestyle/views), then that means you fully support the actions of BH.

BH kill innocent people because they do not agree with the stand of the 9ja Gov on certain issues, these viligantes kill innocent people because they do not agree with the lifestyle of that person. the Gov is doing something illegal by looting the coffers of the country while the population lives in poverty, while this g[b]a[/b]y dude was living a certain lifestyle that is now considered illegal in 9ja......... to me, it does seems like it is the exact same thing.

if you believe that taking another man's life is wrong, then the action of these men is wrong POINT BLANK, without any ifs buts or maybes. there is absolutely no social/moral justification for what they did, none whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: . by RUMDIARY: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2012
WELL SAID BRO!
Re: . by armadeo(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
koozy: Live and let live. What business of yours is it where a man chooses to get off. As long as its not rape, leave them in peace

That's my opinion too. Don't like the idea but hey whatever makes u happy. As long as they are both consenting. What's our biz.

1 Like

Re: . by armadeo(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
koozy: Live and let live. What business of yours is it where a man chooses to get off. As long as its not rape, leave them in peace

That's my opinion too. Don't like the idea but hey whatever makes u happy. As long as they are both consenting. What's our biz.
Rip dead dude.

2 Likes

Re: . by RUMDIARY: 2:06am On Aug 15, 2012
RIGHT,AS LONG AS IT'S MUTUAL AND THEY DON'T TRY TO LURE OTHER PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY THE YOUNG ONES WHO SEEM TO BE ADVENTUROUS OR LOOKING FOR SOME ENTICEMENTS!
Re: . by sylve11: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2012
Gays and their wahala! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring / I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby / Abomination- Grandma Caught Having Sex With Grandson: See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.